Where did they go

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Depth Check
Site Moderator
Posts: 1084
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:49 am
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Depth Check »

Nessie has received a 6hr ban for for off topic posting.


Image

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8459
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Huntinger »

It is known that the Poles were deported by the Soviets inland; the assumption is that the deportations stopped. The deportations did not stop as evidenced in Revelations from the Russian Archives.

The following paragraphs are stated:

Joseph Stalin's forcible resettlement of over 1.5 million people, mostly Muslims, during and after World War II is now viewed by many human rights experts in Russia as one of his most drastic genocidal acts. Volga Germans and seven nationalities of Crimea and the northern Caucasus were deported: the Crimean Tatars, Kalmyks, Chechens, Ingush, Balkars, Karachai, and Meskhetians. Other minorities evicted from the Black Sea coastal region included Bulgarians, Greeks, and Armenians.

Resistance to Soviet rule, separatism, and widespread collaboration with the German occupation forces were among the official reasons for the deportation of these non-Russian peoples. The possibility of a German attack was used to justify the resettlement of the ethnically mixed population of Mtskheta, in southwestern Georgia. The Balkars were punished for allegedly having sent a white horse as a gift to Adolf Hitler.

The deportees were rounded up and transported, usually in railroad cattle cars, to Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kirgizia, and Siberia—areas called “human dumping grounds” by historian Robert Conquest. Most estimates indicate that close to two-fifths of the affected populations perished. The plight of the Crimean Tatars was exceptionally harsh; nearly half died of hunger in the first eighteen months after being banished from their homeland.


In 1948, the Soviets instituted official anti semitic policies resulting in the execution of a few prominent jüdische Antifascist Committee members including the chairman of the JAC, Solomon Mikhoels.

There is no reason to suspect that any jüdische displaced people found in Poland would be allowed to return home. As previously mentioned, Peter Lantos, der Jüdische lad (and mother) from Hungary were held captive by the Soviets, told they would be deported inland. The pair had to escape.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30163
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go?

Post by Nessie »

This map shows the Nazi occupied east in 1943. According to Korherr, in Part V of his report, by the end of 1942;

"Transportation of the Jews from the Eastern Provinces to the Russian East 1,449,692."

That is Jewish people, registered by the Nazis and who were in Nazi custody. Where were those people accommodated, by the Nazis, in the east, during 1943?

Image
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8459
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Where did they go?

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:51 am

That is Jewish people, registered by the Nazis and who were in Nazi custody. Where were those people accommodated, by the Nazis, in the east, during 1943?
From all of the reports the East meant the RKU and Ostland. It has been mentioned a thousand times that as a trial thousands of people were released from Shutzhaft on their own resources; they failed and perished. This was in the RKU.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8459
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Huntinger »

Many chosen ones did perish. Graf puts disappearance down to the following; this is where they went eventually.
  • -Death from Soviet deportation and internment;
  • - Death from non-German pogroms, without German complicity or tolerance;
  • - Death from acts of war (labor service, bomb victims);
  • - Death as a soldier (i.e., in military service);
  • - Death as a partisan (in combat or by execution);
  • -Natural mortality surplus;
  • - Religious conversions;
  • - Unregistered emigration during and after the war;
  • - Jews presently not recorded or statistically documented;
  • - Unresolved cases;
  • - Death (for the most part natural) in ghettos and camps (several hundred thousand);
  • - Registered emigration during and after the war.
I suspect the Soviet deported more people inland who had been in contact with the Reich; this was common for all people not just juden.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30163
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go?

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:32 pm
Nessie wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:51 am

That is Jewish people, registered by the Nazis and who were in Nazi custody. Where were those people accommodated, by the Nazis, in the east, during 1943?
From all of the reports the East meant the RKU and Ostland. It has been mentioned a thousand times that as a trial thousands of people were released from Shutzhaft on their own resources; they failed and perished. This was in the RKU.
You have never evidenced people were released from the AR camps to just live in Ostland and the RKU. Throughout 1942, the EG were clearing that land of Jews, reporting back how many had been killed. It makes no sense to kill the Jews under Nazi control in the RKU and Ostland in 1942, to replace them with 1,449,692 Jews that Korherr reported as transported east.

Furthermore, Korherr also reported; "On the European continent (after Russia with c. 4 million) only Hungary (750,000, Rumania (302,000) and possibly France have large Jewish populations". If you were correct, Ostland and the RKU would also have large Jewish populations.

So, again, where were the Jews you claim were not killed in the AR camps being accommodated in the east in 1943? Be specific and show your evidence.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8459
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Where did they go?

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:19 pm
You have never evidenced people were released from the AR camps to just live in Ostland and the RKU. Throughout 1942, the EG were clearing that land of Jews, reporting back how many had been killed. It makes no sense to kill the Jews under Nazi control in the RKU and Ostland in 1942, to replace them with 1,449,692 Jews that Korherr reported as transported east.
There is no evidence people arrived at AR camps, the fact is that they were deported whichever processing unit they passed through; there were more customs border camps than the alleged extermination camps. There were some extermination camps (alleged) that just were no longer discussed such as Kosow Podlaski.
Image
The EG were clearing out Partizani many of whom were juden; those released into the areas had no interest to the EG unless they joined up as terrorists or their supporters. The common misperception is that the EG were Judenjäger (Hunters); they were not, it just happened that a huge proportion of the areas in Belarus were Js.
Furthermore, Korherr also reported; "On the European continent (after Russia with c. 4 million) only Hungary (750,000, Rumania (302,000) and possibly France have large Jewish populations". If you were correct, Ostland and the RKU would also have large Jewish populations.
About 1.7 million juden were deported inland by the Soviet prior to Barbarossa from Eastern Poland in reported 4 waves.
They had a chance to become Soviet Citizen but refusal meant arrest and deportation to Siberia; it is estimated close to a million died. though the reports vary. Prior to Barbarossa there were also mass executions by the Soviets of juden in such places as Vinnytsia. The Vinnytsia massacre was a mass execution of between 9,000 and 11,000 people in the Ukrainian town of Vinnytsia by the Soviet secret police NKVD during the Great Purge or Yezhovshchina in 1937–1938. Mass graves in Vinnytsia were discovered during Germany's occupation of Ukraine in 1943. There were more murders elsewhere.

Курапаты, is a wooded area on the outskirts of Minsk, Belarus, in which a vast number of people were executed between 1937 and 1941 during the Great Purge by the Soviet secret police, the NKVD.
Zianon Pazniak a Belarusian politician in “Litaratura i mastactva” has written a quarter of a million people were murdered here. This is confirmed by Zdzisław Julian Winnicki (Polish historian and professor of University of Wrocław); British historian Norman Davies has the deaths as being considerably higher. According to this commission, the perpetrators were German officers and the victims were mostly European Js; of course the victims were jüdische but the perpetrators were the NKVD; there are similarities to Katyn.

Apart from this approximately two thirds of the 150,000 prisoners were murdered by the NKVD immediately after Barbarossa; these were political prisoners, mainly Jüdische. This was from Eastern Poland, Belarus and Ukraine.

It has been explained many times that the populations of Eastern town and cities doubled in size due to the huge influx of people, refugees and those evicted.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30163
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go?

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:53 pm
Nessie wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:19 pm
You have never evidenced people were released from the AR camps to just live in Ostland and the RKU. Throughout 1942, the EG were clearing that land of Jews, reporting back how many had been killed. It makes no sense to kill the Jews under Nazi control in the RKU and Ostland in 1942, to replace them with 1,449,692 Jews that Korherr reported as transported east.
There is no evidence people arrived at AR camps....
There is evidence from documents and witnesses of mass arrivals at Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor and TII.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30163
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go?

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:53 pm
Nessie wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:19 pm
You have never evidenced people were released from the AR camps to just live in Ostland and the RKU. Throughout 1942, the EG were clearing that land of Jews, reporting back how many had been killed. It makes no sense to kill the Jews under Nazi control in the RKU and Ostland in 1942, to replace them with 1,449,692 Jews that Korherr reported as transported east.
There is no evidence people arrived at AR camps, the fact is that they were deported whichever processing unit they passed through; there were more customs border camps than the alleged extermination camps. There were some extermination camps (alleged) that just were no longer discussed such as Kosow Podlaski.
Image
The EG were clearing out Partizani many of whom were juden; those released into the areas had no interest to the EG unless they joined up as terrorists or their supporters. The common misperception is that the EG were Judenjäger (Hunters); they were not, it just happened that a huge proportion of the areas in Belarus were Js.
The EG reported shooting entire populations of Jews, as separate from the partisans they shot. Why were they shooting Jews in 1942, for them to be replaced by Jews transported east?
Furthermore, Korherr also reported; "On the European continent (after Russia with c. 4 million) only Hungary (750,000, Rumania (302,000) and possibly France have large Jewish populations". If you were correct, Ostland and the RKU would also have large Jewish populations.
About 1.7 million juden were deported inland by the Soviet prior to Barbarossa from Eastern Poland in reported 4 waves.
Which means they are not relevant, since we are talking about the Jews in Nazi custody in 1942.
They had a chance to become Soviet Citizen but refusal meant arrest and deportation to Siberia; it is estimated close to a million died. though the reports vary. Prior to Barbarossa there were also mass executions by the Soviets of juden in such places as Vinnytsia. The Vinnytsia massacre was a mass execution of between 9,000 and 11,000 people in the Ukrainian town of Vinnytsia by the Soviet secret police NKVD during the Great Purge or Yezhovshchina in 1937–1938. Mass graves in Vinnytsia were discovered during Germany's occupation of Ukraine in 1943. There were more murders elsewhere.

Курапаты, is a wooded area on the outskirts of Minsk, Belarus, in which a vast number of people were executed between 1937 and 1941 during the Great Purge by the Soviet secret police, the NKVD.
Zianon Pazniak a Belarusian politician in “Litaratura i mastactva” has written a quarter of a million people were murdered here. This is confirmed by Zdzisław Julian Winnicki (Polish historian and professor of University of Wrocław); British historian Norman Davies has the deaths as being considerably higher. According to this commission, the perpetrators were German officers and the victims were mostly European Js; of course the victims were jüdische but the perpetrators were the NKVD; there are similarities to Katyn.

Apart from this approximately two thirds of the 150,000 prisoners were murdered by the NKVD immediately after Barbarossa; these were political prisoners, mainly Jüdische. This was from Eastern Poland, Belarus and Ukraine.
Stop plagiarising Wikipedia.
It has been explained many times that the populations of Eastern town and cities doubled in size due to the huge influx of people, refugees and those evicted.
Evidence that in 1943, the Jewish populations of towns and cities in Ostland and the RKU under Nazi control, doubled in size.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8459
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Where did they go?

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:16 pm
Which means they are not relevant, since we are talking about the Jews in Nazi custody in 1942.
It is relevant when one considers the population statistics of the area today; those who were deported were somehow replaced when a statistical analysis is done. This has been done at the post Reichskommissariat Ostland

Information taken from my other posts which you fail to read. The fact is that the Soviets did a mass purge of people, mainly juden in some areas. It would be a matter of urgency and expediency to blame the Reich for this as they attempted at Katyn. The number of deaths amounts to over a half a million, mainly juden.
Evidence that in 1943, the Jewish populations of towns and cities in Ostland and the RKU under Nazi control, doubled in size.
This has been done multiple times.
the Judaica writes:
Vladimin-Volynsk

[…] thousands of Jews from western Poland sought refuge in the city, bringing
the number of Jews in the City to 25,000. [1931: 10,665 or 44% of the population…]
In the summer of 1940 many Zionist leaders and refugees were exiled to
the Soviet interior.

Lutsk:
Many refugees who had fled to Lutsk from Nazi-occupied western Poland were
deported to the Soviet interior.

Pinsk:
A large number of Jewish refugees from western Poland found shelter in Pinsk,
but were deported to the Soviet interior in 1940.

Rovno:
Many Jewish refugees from western Poland found shelter in Rovno
Please copy and save so that use repeats of questions become unnecessary. To ask again is trolling.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Nessie, YaCy [Bot] and 14 guests