I have not claimed Zabecki witnessed any of the transports that have known witnesses on them.
You then dodge how me supposedly not being able to evidence c7000 left TII is unacceptable, but it is fine you cannot evidence c850,000 left the camp
Your standard dodge of dismissing evidence and then lying there is no evidence.Other than than, that, zip, zero, nada.
You have weasel dodged evidencing they were at TII. Show me from their statements something that identifies they were in TII and not TI or Malkinia.You've given the names of alleged witnesses and weasel dodged what they said. Just two names and quote what they said and you can't do that. All you have is some bullshit from holyhoax la-la land.
In the thread about witness I have been naming and quoting witnesses and reminding you of the numerous times we have discussed their evidence. In this thread you dodge;
It is physically impossible for the Nazis to have done what you allege they did. It is physically impossible to have accommodated 1.274 million people from the AR camps, by the end of 1942, without that leaving any evidence.
The evidence of very limited transports of some workers from Belzec, Sobibor and TII is the exception that proves the rule. When people left the AR camps, at least some evidence, from an occasional witness or document resulted. You demand that despite only 1% of arrivals at TII being evidenced to have left, we should believe the other 99% also left.
If no one had been gassed at an AR camp or in an A-B krema, then there would have been an extra c2.5 million people in Nazi camps by the end of the war. Instead of finding camps packed with prisoners, in 1945 the Soviets found mostly empty camps and the western Allies found a few hundred thousand, the largest number being 60,000 at Bergen-Belsen.
The la-la land hoax is denial's demand we believe what it cannot evidence at all, from any source.