Where did they go

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29973
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:02 am
....
Nessie wrote:
Because it is physically impossible for c850,00 to have left with nobody noticing mass transports leaving most days packed full of people, whereas c7000, leaving a few hundred at a time, spread over 13 months, could slip out without comment.
So there we have it, folks, the ~7,000 (actually the 15-20,000) just slipped away and nobody noticed. ....
Those transports were noticed. They left evidence that they happened. You claim you have evidence of only 15-20,000 leaving TII, which you refuse to produce and then leap to claiming that is enough to prove c850,000 left TII. That is only 2% of arrivals whom you allege you can evidence left. The actual figure is about half that, so only 1%, which I have produced evidence for, by using the total each witness said he or she left with.

Such a small number fits in with the other evidence that the rest were killed and only a few got selected as essential workers. That selection process is evidenced for the other AR camps and at A-B. Required workers in one line, the rest in another and they were taken to be gassed.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


Turnagain
Posts: 8866
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie weasel dodges ever more frantically. He wrote:
Those transports were noticed. They left evidence that they happened. You claim you have evidence of only 15-20,000 leaving TII, which you refuse to produce and then leap to claiming that is enough to prove c850,000 left TII.
I haven't refused to produce the evidence of 15-20,000 leaving Treblinka. What I have said (repeatedly) is that there are witnesses who testified that they and an estimated 15,-20,000 other deportees were transported out from Treblinka to various other destinations. Mattogno states that there are records for 412 people arriving at Majdanek from T-II. Other than that nobody corroborates the witnesses' claim that they went to Treblinka, stayed there for short periods of time and left with varying numbers of other deportees. I haven't "refused to produce evidence". There isn't any evidence to produce.

Right, your estimate is only half that of mine because you claim that the three trainloads of deportees amounted to only 345 deportees which would amount to about three boxcars full of deportees. Apparently, since the three deportees give no numbers for how many Jews constitute a trainload, you totally disregard the trainloads.
Required workers in one line, the rest in another and they were taken to be gassed.
Uh-huh, and don't forget the ones who got steamed and asphyxiated with a vacuum. Then they got buried, then they got exhumed and finally got cremated using only a single layer of fat women for fuel on the magic Jew barbeque. Only in holyhoax la-la land.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29973
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:11 am
Nessie weasel dodges ever more frantically. He wrote:
Those transports were noticed. They left evidence that they happened. You claim you have evidence of only 15-20,000 leaving TII, which you refuse to produce and then leap to claiming that is enough to prove c850,000 left TII.
I haven't refused to produce the evidence of 15-20,000 leaving Treblinka. What I have said (repeatedly) is that there are witnesses who testified that they and an estimated 15,-20,000 other deportees were transported out from Treblinka to various other destinations.
I have shown the numbers each witness said he/she left with. You have doubled that and cannot explain why.
Mattogno states that there are records for 412 people arriving at Majdanek from T-II. Other than that nobody corroborates the witnesses' claim that they went to Treblinka, stayed there for short periods of time and left with varying numbers of other deportees. I haven't "refused to produce evidence". There isn't any evidence to produce.
Exactly, there is no evidence of transports from TII to a myriad or dozens of other camps. There is evidence of transports to half a dozen other camps and 3/4 went to Majdanek.

You demand that we believe that there were transports to many more camps, of a total of c850,000 people, without that being evidenced. If we extrapolated up from what we know, 3/4 of the 850,000, so 637,500 would have passed through Majdanek to go elsewhere. There is no evidence that happened.
Right, your estimate is only half that of mine because you claim that the three trainloads of deportees amounted to only 345 deportees which would amount to about three boxcars full of deportees. Apparently, since the three deportees give no numbers for how many Jews constitute a trainload, you totally disregard the trainloads.
Yes, because the evidence is that those trains went from Malkinia, not TII. TII had no accommodation for thousands of deportees to wait days for their next transport. The only Jews accommodated at TII were Sonderkommandos who worked in the property processing barracks, haircutting, the gas chambers and the graves.
Required workers in one line, the rest in another and they were taken to be gassed.
Uh-huh, and don't forget the ones who got steamed and asphyxiated with a vacuum. Then they got buried, then they got exhumed and finally got cremated using only a single layer of fat women for fuel on the magic Jew barbeque. Only in holyhoax la-la land.
No one got steamed or vacuumed, that is hearsay. The pyres worked, no matter how much your incredulity to that is. Funny how you are not at all incredulous about c840,000 leaving TII, or c1.274 million leaving the various AR camps by the end of 1942, to be accommodated elsewhere, without leaving any evidence of that happening.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 8866
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
I have shown the numbers each witness said he/she left with. You have doubled that and cannot explain why.
See below.
If we extrapolated up from what we know, 3/4 of the 850,000, so 637,500 would have passed through Majdanek to go elsewhere.
That's amusing. Nessie performs a arithmetical function and calls it evidence.
Yes, because the evidence is that those trains went from Malkinia, not TII. TII had no accommodation for thousands of deportees to wait days for their next transport. The only Jews accommodated at TII were Sonderkommandos who worked in the property processing barracks, haircutting, the gas chambers and the graves.
Nessie declares, "No accommodations at Treblinka" so any deportee who claimed to have spent more than a few hours there is full of more shit than a Christmas goose. Hey, just because they said that they were in Treblinka. "WHAT IF" they were in Malkinia? They "COULDA" just made a little (heh-heh) "mistake". Yeah, that's the ticket. That's what happened.
No one got steamed or vacuumed, that is hearsay.
Nope, it wasn't hearsay. It was a lie. Nobody got steamed, asphyxiated by vacuum or gassed with either a diesel or a gasoline motor in a brick pressure vessel.
The pyres worked, no matter how much your incredulity to that is.

Nessie declares that human cadavers are flammable. Light the fat women off with some toothpick sized twigs and in ten minutes you will have a roaring fire that you can't get any closer to than 50 meters. Only in holyhoax la-la land.

BTW, what about Treblinka being that super-secret extermination camp? Why did the Germans murder an innocent German woman and her two children to maintain security and let thousands of Jews hop on trains headed for any of their tens of thousands of camps/work sites? I'm really curious about that, Nessie. Don't you wanna' talk about it?

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29973
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:15 pm
Nessie wrote:
I have shown the numbers each witness said he/she left with. You have doubled that and cannot explain why.
See below.
Where? Are you trying to count transports that you cannot evidence left TII?
If we extrapolated up from what we know, 3/4 of the 850,000, so 637,500 would have passed through Majdanek to go elsewhere.
That's amusing. Nessie performs a arithmetical function and calls it evidence.
No where did I call that evidence, you just made that up, strawman fallacy. I am pointing out that a reason why c850,000 leaving TII would have to leave evidence of it happening.
Yes, because the evidence is that those trains went from Malkinia, not TII. TII had no accommodation for thousands of deportees to wait days for their next transport. The only Jews accommodated at TII were Sonderkommandos who worked in the property processing barracks, haircutting, the gas chambers and the graves.
Nessie declares, "No accommodations at Treblinka" so any deportee who claimed to have spent more than a few hours there is full of more shit than a Christmas goose. Hey, just because they said that they were in Treblinka. "WHAT IF" they were in Malkinia? They "COULDA" just made a little (heh-heh) "mistake". Yeah, that's the ticket. That's what happened.
You claim they coulda been in TII and then you ignore none of them mention the railway station inside the camp and you get upset because there was no accommodation for them.
No one got steamed or vacuumed, that is hearsay.
Nope, it wasn't hearsay. It was a lie. Nobody got steamed, asphyxiated by vacuum
Hearsay is often started from lies, which is why you need to stop using hearsay evidence.
or gassed with either a diesel or a gasoline motor in a brick pressure vessel.
That is evidenced to have happened.
The pyres worked, no matter how much your incredulity to that is.

Nessie declares that human cadavers are flammable. Light the fat women off with some toothpick sized twigs and in ten minutes you will have a roaring fire that you can't get any closer to than 50 meters. Only in holyhoax la-la land.
You are using hyperbole to make it appear impossible. Use enough wood to set the first bodies on fire and the fat in the bodies then sustains the pyre burning, with air being sucked into the fire pit that has embers at over 1000 degrees.
BTW, what about Treblinka being that super-secret extermination camp? Why did the Germans murder an innocent German woman and her two children to maintain security and let thousands of Jews hop on trains headed for any of their tens of thousands of camps/work sites? I'm really curious about that, Nessie. Don't you wanna' talk about it?
The selection process was repeated at various camps. The Nazis were that confident they could get away with the murders, they were prepared to allow worker selections.

Now, deal with the physical impossibility of your claim that c840,000 left TII without leaving any evidence, from any source, that happened.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8198
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Huntinger »

You are using hyperbole to make it appear impossible. Use enough wood to set the first bodies on fire and the fat in the bodies then sustains the pyre burning, with air being sucked into the fire pit that has embers at over 1000 degrees.
Totally nonsense; this poster has been told that fat at best makes up 10% of the body tissue, while water is about 65%. Water will not burn. If the fat could be combusted there is not enough energy to evaporate the water, let alone continue combustion.
The selection process was repeated at various camps. The Nazis were that confident they could get away with the murders, they were prepared to allow worker selections.
Total nonsense; you do not have selections at an extermination camp.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29973
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:44 pm
You are using hyperbole to make it appear impossible. Use enough wood to set the first bodies on fire and the fat in the bodies then sustains the pyre burning, with air being sucked into the fire pit that has embers at over 1000 degrees.
Totally nonsense; this poster has been told that fat at best makes up 10% of the body tissue, while water is about 65%. Water will not burn. If the fat could be combusted there is not enough energy to evaporate the water, let alone continue combustion.
With air being sucked into the base of the pyre by the burning wood, at over 1000 degrees, there is plenty of heat to dry out bodies and set the fat on fire.
The selection process was repeated at various camps. The Nazis were that confident they could get away with the murders, they were prepared to allow worker selections.
Total nonsense; you do not have selections at an extermination camp.
There are selections reported at Sobibor, TII and Birkenau, where those selected to work went to other camps and the rest were gassed.

Stop dodging and show me where the 1.274 million sent to the AR camps by the Nazis up to the end of 1942 went. You say they were not gassed, so where did they go?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 8866
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie doesn't count the three trainloads of deportees because he has decreed that Treblinka didn't have any barracks for prisoners. No, wait a minute, it's because they didn't say anything about the train station. Besides, we don't know how many people were in a trainload so they don't count. There were only ~7,000 Jews who left the camp. See how that works?

Nessie wrote:
I am pointing out that a reason why c850,000 leaving TII would have to leave evidence of it happening.
Nessie issues another decree.

Nessie then declares that the vacuum chamber is hearsay while the gas chamber is evidenced. He apparently forgets that the same witness who "evidenced" the gas chamber also evidenced the vacuum chamber. Oh well, there's always mistakes, exaggerations and hyperbole to rely upon. Can't let witness statements interfere with the orthodox narrative.
You are using hyperbole to make it appear impossible.
Actually I'm paraphrasing how an eyewitness to the magic Jew barbeque, Chil Rajchman, described the workings of the MJB. He wrote book about his alleged experiences in T-II so it's there for posterity.
The selection process was repeated at various camps. The Nazis were that confident they could get away with the murders, they were prepared to allow worker selections.
Nessie weasel dodges and doesn't address why the eeevul Narzis would allow "selections" but murdered a German woman and her two children for security reasons.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8198
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Huntinger »

Stop dodging and show me where the 1.274 million sent to the AR camps by the Nazis up to the end of 1942 went. You say they were not gassed, so where did they go?
The poster says this as though this has not been said a thousand times. Obviously more work needs to be done to clarify the situation; even then a pick axe might be needed to get through the frozen synapses.
This has been clearly explained: Russia. About 2.7 million of them. It is this issue the poster has to get his head around as much more evidence has come in not yet posted. This is gonna hurt. :mrgreen:

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29973
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:40 pm
Nessie doesn't count the three trainloads of deportees because he has decreed that Treblinka didn't have any barracks for prisoners. No, wait a minute, it's because they didn't say anything about the train station. Besides, we don't know how many people were in a trainload so they don't count. There were only ~7,000 Jews who left the camp. See how that works?
I summarise a range of from 6,500 to 8000 as c7000. The transports you refer to are in the range and it would mean c8000 left the camps.

viewtopic.php?p=176839#p176839

There are 5000 tallied from witnesses and another 1300 from potential records of transports and then there are the estimates of the train loads, which would take the figure to c8000.
Nessie wrote:
I am pointing out that a reason why c850,000 leaving TII would have to leave evidence of it happening.
Nessie issues another decree.

Nessie then declares that the vacuum chamber is hearsay while the gas chamber is evidenced. He apparently forgets that the same witness who "evidenced" the gas chamber also evidenced the vacuum chamber. Oh well, there's always mistakes, exaggerations and hyperbole to rely upon. Can't let witness statements interfere with the orthodox narrative.
Bomba did not see the vacuum or gassings happen. He cut hair, he is using hearsay.
Rajchman said a vacuum was tried but failed and that air was pumped out before gas was pumped in. He is uncorroborated.

All of the Nazis say gas from an engine was pumped in, as does Wiernik, who saw what happened. The actual eye witnesses, who saw what was happening, agree.
You are using hyperbole to make it appear impossible.
Actually I'm paraphrasing how an eyewitness to the magic Jew barbeque, Chil Rajchman, described the workings of the MJB. He wrote book about his alleged experiences in T-II so it's there for posterity.
You are picking out hyperbole and you ignore more matter of fact testimony that wood was used to start the fire and then the bodies caught alight and burned. That is explained by the same way a fire it works and how any corpse with 10-20% fat has a means to burn.
The selection process was repeated at various camps. The Nazis were that confident they could get away with the murders, they were prepared to allow worker selections.
Nessie weasel dodges and doesn't address why the eeevul Narzis would allow "selections" but murdered a German woman and her two children for security reasons.
I presume the fear was that if a German woman reported back that Nazis were gassing people, she might be believed, compared to Polish Jews.

Now, stop dodging the impossibility of transporting and accommodating so many people without leaving any evidence.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 23 guests