Where did they go

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain

Re: Where did they go

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
It is evidence to prove about 1% of arrivals were sent south or west from TII to work in other camps.
We know that transfers and selections were decided at the border camps; some crossed to work at Schmelt industries as well as the Todt organization to replace the millions of Belarusians seconded to the Reich for armaments manufacturer. The loss of these people were replaced by juden from the Eastern Parts of Poland. Thousands not only worked in the above, but also at the military and polizei (Einsatz) bases. There is always the bemoaning of no evidence, but names have been given of the transports from Warsaw to such places as Bobruysk. Whole camps disappeared in numbers from the official records, so it is no wonder transports got lost. "Where did they go"; not only to the above but to the large number of temporary judenlager that have been lost in the fog of war; many of these camps are now coming to light with time. The Bobruysk judenlager with thousands of inhabitants is not even in the Bad Arolsen archives let alone in the sculleries of the hoaxers.

The numbers of deportees were decided at the border camps; those who remained to work in the GG were exposed to the condition of aktion Reinhardt, the loss of wealth and clothes for checking. These moved on. The others were sent down the tube into a customs isolation section for processing by Customs Officials prior to departure to Ostland or Ukraine.
Some were exposed to aktion 14f13.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
No, it is evidence to prove worker selections at TII...
Uh-huh, and let's not forget the little kiddies that were "selected for work" or the trainload of women. Just another Nessie unsupported fantasy. Anything that doesn't fit Nessie's preconceived agenda simply ceases to exist.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:01 am
Nessie wrote:
It is evidence to prove about 1% of arrivals were sent south or west from TII to work in other camps.
.... The others were sent down the tube into a customs isolation section for processing by Customs Officials prior to departure to Ostland or Ukraine.
An often made claim that has never been evidenced, let alone proved.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:07 am
Nessie wrote:
Uh-huh, and let's not forget the little kiddies that were "selected for work" or the trainload of women. Just another Nessie unsupported fantasy. Anything that doesn't fit Nessie's preconceived agenda simply ceases to exist.
Kulawy is the only witness to report being on a transport including children. The trainloads of women were for work. You lie to yourself that is a fantasy, it is what is evidenced.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:23 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Nessie wrote:
Kulawy is the only witness to report being on a transport including children. The trainloads of women were for work. You lie to yourself that is a fantasy, it is what is evidenced.
What is evidenced is that a trainload of men, women and children were sent to A-B from Treblinka. Kulawy's testimony doesn't fit Nessie's agenda though so "it doesn't count". In holyhoax la-la land, Nessie is the sole arbiter of which testimonies will be accepted.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:21 pm
The circumstantial evidence is that Zoll offices were at three points heading to the Ukraine und Ostland; these were at Malkinia, Wlodawa and Belzec in close proximity to the Treblinka, Sobibor and Belzec facilities. There is a photo of a Zollgrenzschutz officer at Sobibor. To Ostland there were only two exit point, Malkinia and Wlodawa; it was a legal requirement that all people leaving the Reich into the territories had to be checked by customs; this upset the military somewhat. If what PR is saying it is possible that Malkinia was the transit lager and TII was the storage sorting depot for the trinkets stolen. Either way hundreds of thousands of people were reported to have transported from the Reich into Ostland, while similar amounts went the other way. Most of those transportation documents are no longer available it would seem.
Bad Arolsen did not even know that certain judenlagers in Ostland existed, not due to skulduggery but simply due to the fog of war. Many of the people sent to Bobruysk were allegedly gassed at Treblinka but two trainloads left Warsaw and travelled to Bobruysk with 1500 villagers; there were many more transports in a similar vein which will be produced when time permits.

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:33 pm
Nessie wrote:
Turnagain wrote:
Nessie wrote:
What is evidenced is that a trainload of men, women and children were sent to A-B from Treblinka. Kulawy's testimony doesn't fit Nessie's agenda though so "it doesn't count". In holyhoax la-la land, Nessie is the sole arbiter of which testimonies will be accepted.
From the Auschwitz museum facebook site, which does not allow a link to here;

"Auschwitz Memorial / Muzeum Auschwitz
10 December 2019 ·

10 December 1942 | A transport of 2,500 Jews deported from a transit camp in Małkinia arrived at Auschwitz. 1,976 people were killed in gas chambers. 524 men were registered in the camp..."

You cannot prove Kulawy left TII and not the nearby Malkinia transit camp. I look for evidence, you boast you cannot be bothered and then claim it is me who lives in la-la land :lol:

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:21 pm
Nessie wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:21 pm
The circumstantial evidence is that Zoll offices were at three points heading to the Ukraine und Ostland; these were at Malkinia, Wlodawa and Belzec in close proximity to the Treblinka, Sobibor and Belzec facilities. There is a photo of a Zollgrenzschutz officer at Sobibor. To Ostland there were only two exit point, Malkinia and Wlodawa; it was a legal requirement that all people leaving the Reich into the territories had to be checked by customs; this upset the military somewhat. If what PR is saying it is possible that Malkinia was the transit lager and TII was the storage sorting depot for the trinkets stolen. Either way hundreds of thousands of people were reported to have transported from the Reich into Ostland, while similar amounts went the other way. Most of those transportation documents are no longer available it would seem.
Bad Arolsen did not even know that certain judenlagers in Ostland existed, not due to skulduggery but simply due to the fog of war. Many of the people sent to Bobruysk were allegedly gassed at Treblinka but two trainloads left Warsaw and travelled to Bobruysk with 1500 villagers; there were many more transports in a similar vein which will be produced when time permits.
IOW, you have no evidence, just stuff from Wikipedia you do not understand.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
10 December 1942 | A transport of 2,500 Jews deported from a transit camp in Małkinia arrived at Auschwitz. 1,976 people were killed in gas chambers. 524 men were registered in the camp..."

You cannot prove Kulawy left TII and not the nearby Malkinia transit camp. I look for evidence, you boast you cannot be bothered and then claim it is me who lives in la-la land
Right, a transport from Malkinia was sent to A-B where 1,976 people were gassed in nonexistent gas chambers. Kulawy stated that a trainload of men, women and children left Treblinka and were transported to A-B. Hey, that's close enough for Nessie's agenda. Instead of proving that Kulawy left from Malkinia he demands that I prove he didn't leave from Malkinia. Another fine example of Nessie's "logic".

blake121666

Post by blake121666 »

Nessie wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:54 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:33 pm
Nessie wrote:
Turnagain wrote:
Nessie wrote:
From the Auschwitz museum facebook site, which does not allow a link to here;

"Auschwitz Memorial / Muzeum Auschwitz
10 December 2019 ·

You cannot prove Kulawy left TII and not the nearby Malkinia transit camp. I look for evidence, you boast you cannot be bothered and then claim it is me who lives in la-la land :lol:
There is no other evidence than this one single solitary mistaken inference by Danuta Czech that Malkinia had any "transit camp".

Matters of Testimony: Interpreting the Scrolls of Auschwitz:

'As we went along along, we were only afraid of ***** Malkinia which led off to ...'

On the basis of this page, Danuta Czech surmised that there must have been a transit camp at Malkinia, and that Lewental's transport spent several days there (explaining the difference between the deportation date of 17 November and the arrival in Auschwitz on 10 December). Indeed, in the Auschwitz Chronicle she went so far as to record Malkinia as the point of departure of two transports to Auschwitz. However, since there are no other records of such a camp, and since there are certainly prisoners with numbers within the range Czech gives who do not give an account of being a transit camp in Malkinia, this seems a very extreme move to make sense of what Lewental wrote.

Read the rest at that link for further argument in this direction. I am not able to cut-and-paste from this source and had to manually type the above.

I do not think there was any transit camp at Malkinia and have not seen any evidence of it other than this - which I don't consider very good evidence for that.

Malkinia was of course a junction station; but there is no evidence of any camp to accommodate large numbers of people was there.

Nessie's arguments assuming such a thing are not good - since there's no reason to believe there was a transit camp at Malkinia. There was a small camp at Treblinka Village. And then there were of course T-I and T-II. Why would one put a camp at Malkinia itself (other than for those working there - who stayed in the tiny Malkinia Village)? One wouldn't of course. Treblinka Village could serve as any "transit camp" if one desired such a thing.

EDIT: I just went back to reread my reference above and see that I now get the next page "unavailable for viewing". The next page was arguments of why there was no transit camp at Malkinia. I'll take a screenshot of the page when it become viewable again and post it here.

EDIT 2: Here we are: