If people are scattered they are not packed; it is clear from the reports that people were working all over the place if they could work, digging ditches, clearing swamps, making clothes, picking carrots. As discussed the order came for everyone to be put into konzentrationslager; the reason for this is possible the changing fortunes of wars, or escapes. It has been discussed that a huge effort was to go into the production of shale oil in Estonia. How many people remained in unknown konzentrationslager is uncertain. There were obviously quite a few juden still in Bialystok as evidenced by the 11 thousand juden being transports to Lublina via Treblinka in August 43; we are lucky in a way to have the stationmaster recording this. How many more returned is currently unknown, but it is clear Stutthof was another camp returning Ostland juden resided for a while.Nessie wrote: ↑Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:33 pm
You keep on dodging that the Nazis had millions of Jews in their custody in camps and ghettos and it is those Jews whom deniers claim were resettled in the east in 1942-3. If that was true, then by the end of 1943, when the Nazis still occupied Ostland and the RKU, it would be packed with very large populations of Jews. But the evidence is the opposite and by the end of 1943, there was only one major ghetto left at Lodz.
That is why you want to dodge the issue and discuss different times when the Soviets occupied that land. You go on at me about not staying on topic, so do it yourself and explain why I should believe what you cannot evidence?
Chris Browning reports that Juden returned to the GG via Belzec staying in the Belzec transit Arbeitslager before being sent to the Wierzbnik arbeitslager; the numbers are in the thousands but more work is being done to consolidate this to find their end point.
So far what is known is:
- 1.4 million Juden were sent into the Russian East
- The Soviets murdered 250 thousand at Kurapaty
- 13 km away at Trostenets the Soviets claim the Reich murdered 250 thousand, investigated by Soviet Special Commission.
- Soviet Special Commission hoaxed the Katyn massacre of 22 thousand Polish Officers
- Juden worked in the Estonia Shale oil, using 22 konzentrationslager for accomodation.
- The Soviets murdered 20 thousand juden at Vinnitsia with .22 bullets to the head. (1940)
- 11 thousand Juden returned to the GG from Bialystok via Treblinka (some stayed two weeks) August 43.
- Thousand of Juden returned to Reich to Stutthof (via Chelmno?)
- Thousands of Juden returned to the GG to the Belzec Arbeitslager to work at Wierzbnik
- Konzentrationslager in the Eastern provinces were often temporary with people on the move.