Where did they go

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Werd
Posts: 10711
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:31 pm
I have proved your "problems" are just arguments using logical fallacies,
You read it right, rodoh. Nessie has just said that demanding proof for the existence of those massive pits claimed by Wiernik and Rajchman are fallacies.
You just used another fallacy; strawman, so proving my claim correct, you rely on fallacies, not evidence.
Then quit your bitching and show me all those pits that Wiernik and Rajchman were talking about. Don't scream "fallacy" when I ask a question about where the pits are. :roll:

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8914
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:31 pm
My position was and is; if Korherr was correct, then by the end of 1942, 1.274million Jews had been resettled in the east, which if that had happened, it would be easy to evidence.
It would be easy if it were not for the fog of war and that the Soviets did not lock this area behind the Iron Curtain; however, enough has come out to show that people did live and work in the area over a multitude of locations.
The logical conclusion to that is Korherr's report merely suggested they were being resettled and in fact, as the evidence shows, they were killed at the AR camps.

Korherrs report is documentary evidence of people being evicted, the testimonial evidence often alluded to are fraudulent, coerced and downright fabrications.
You just used another fallacy; strawman, so proving my claim correct, you rely on fallacies, not evidence.
No one is interested in this continual litany of nonsense. Refrain and just discuss the issues if you can.
You cannot evidence any arrivals at Minsk from an AR camp, by any means of travel.
There is much evidence of walking. How they got there is irrelevant to where they went. We are discussing locations not methods of transport.
That is you misreading Zabecki's records and assuming the people onboard stayed onboard for the whole journey.
It is unlikely that some people could stay on board for two weeks. They were obviously accommodated at Treblinka as stated, at a time when alleged exterminations were taking place. 11 thousand or so people passed through this area to Lublin in a three week period.
Evidence "work stations" in the Osltand and RKU in 1943 and where the Nazis accommodated, at huge expense, those unable to work.
They have been given in the JTA information. Please do research and stop asking questions. Think Pripyat Swamps, ditch digging etc. Where these people worked has little bearing on the fact that they ended up for the large part back at home.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30634
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Another evidence free series of assertions. No links to witnesses or documents. There is no evidence of mass Jewish resettlement in the Ostland and RKU in 1942-3.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30634
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:41 pm
Nessie wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:31 pm
I have proved your "problems" are just arguments using logical fallacies,
You read it right, rodoh. Nessie has just said that demanding proof for the existence of those massive pits claimed by Wiernik and Rajchman are fallacies.
You just used another fallacy; strawman, so proving my claim correct, you rely on fallacies, not evidence.
Then quit your bitching and show me all those pits that Wiernik and Rajchman were talking about. Don't scream "fallacy" when I ask a question about where the pits are. :roll:
Mass graves and the evidence has been discussed on numerous occasions in numerous threads. Stop dodging the topic.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 10711
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:49 pm
Mass graves and the evidence has been discussed on numerous occasions in numerous threads.
Links to proof of the pits claimed by Wiernik and Rajchman please. If all you have is eyewitnesses I'm not interested. I'm interested in archaeology.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8914
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:48 pm
Another evidence free series of assertions. No links to witnesses or documents. There is no evidence of mass Jewish resettlement in the Ostland and RKU in 1942-3.
Not much about the Germans who were sent there in 1941, but they worked and did stuff before returning home. Same a year or two later.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30634
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:51 pm
Nessie wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:49 pm
Mass graves and the evidence has been discussed on numerous occasions in numerous threads.
Links to proof of the pits claimed by Wiernik and Rajchman please. If all you have is eyewitnesses I'm not interested. I'm interested in archaeology.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3808

Sections 1 and 4 have the archaeological and photographic evidence of what was left of the graves after the Nazis had tried their best to cover up what had happened at TII.

Where is your physical evidence?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30634
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:52 pm
Nessie wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:48 pm
Another evidence free series of assertions. No links to witnesses or documents. There is no evidence of mass Jewish resettlement in the Ostland and RKU in 1942-3.
Not much about the Germans who were sent there in 1941, but they worked and did stuff before returning home. Same a year or two later.
As I said, you have no evidence of mass Jewish resettlement by the Nazis of Jews in the Ostland and RKU in 1942-3.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8914
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:24 pm
As I said, you have no evidence of mass Jewish resettlement by the Nazis of Jews in the Ostland and RKU in 1942-3.
No one is mentioning resettlement, only you. What is clear is that people were used in work placements as mentioned in the German document previously presented. I doubt if the Kommissar would write such things if there were no people sent to work there. It clearly mentions Germany, Cezch and Poland. This order would have stood a year or two later.

Ostland
(I1 1d 3000) THE REICH COMMISSAR FOR EASTLAND
  • My instructions in my address of 27 July 1941 in Kowno determine the final settlement of the
    Jewish question in the area of the Reichskommissariat Ostland.
    For the time being only those Jews will be subject to these directives who are citizens of the
    German Reich, the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia, of the former Republics of Poland, Lithuania,
    Latvia, Estonia, of the USSR or of its component states, or stateless Jews
    .
  • Jews, capable of working, are to be drafted for forced labor according to the need for
    work.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30634
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Where did they go

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:51 pm
Nessie wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:24 pm
As I said, you have no evidence of mass Jewish resettlement by the Nazis of Jews in the Ostland and RKU in 1942-3.
No one is mentioning resettlement, only you.
You want to dodge that there was no mass resettlement.
What is clear is that people were used in work placements as mentioned in the German document previously presented. I doubt if the Kommissar would write such things if there were no people sent to work there. It clearly mentions Germany, Cezch and Poland. This order would have stood a year or two later.

Ostland
(I1 1d 3000) THE REICH COMMISSAR FOR EASTLAND
  • My instructions in my address of 27 July 1941 in Kowno determine the final settlement of the
    Jewish question in the area of the Reichskommissariat Ostland.
    For the time being only those Jews will be subject to these directives who are citizens of the
    German Reich, the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia, of the former Republics of Poland, Lithuania,
    Latvia, Estonia, of the USSR or of its component states, or stateless Jews
    .
  • Jews, capable of working, are to be drafted for forced labor according to the need for
    work.
Where were those drafted for work sent to work?
Where were those not drafted for work sent to live?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 33 guests