Get in touch with historians and expose the “lies” of the Holocaust

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Asher Cohen

Get in touch with historians and expose the “lies” of the Holocaust

Post by Asher Cohen »

Wells recentlys a documentary by David Baddiel included a Holocaust denier who cames outs with such stupid nonsenses abouts the Holocaust that you lots thinks it was a setup fors propaganda , etc .

So geniuses , here’s your turns , gets in touch with Baddiel and sets him straight . What’s stopping you ??? Stops hidings online and sets the worlds straights abouts the ‘ lies ‘ of the Holocaust .

I waits to reads your pathetic excuses why you wills nots do such a thing . . ....

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Re: Get in touch with historians and expose the “lies” of the Holocaust

Post by Huntinger »

Asher Cohen wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:22 pm
Wells recentlys a documentary by David Baddiel included a Holocaust denier who cames outs with such stupid nonsenses abouts the Holocaust that you lots thinks it was a setup fors propaganda , etc .

So geniuses , here’s your turns , gets in touch with Baddiel and sets him straight . What’s stopping you ??? Stops hidings online and sets the worlds straights abouts the ‘ lies ‘ of the Holocaust .

I waits to reads your pathetic excuses why you wills nots do such a thing . . ....
There is already a thread or two on the Baddiel editing hoax. If the Irish Revisionist wishes to join here that is up to him, otherwise it is of little interest. We have exposed that film as an editing transgression typical of jüdisch controlled media.
This nonsense above could have been said in the appropriate thread without resorting to the AfG method of starting a new thread at every opportunity.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Asher Cohen

Post by Asher Cohen »

Has one Holocaust denier on this forums evers gots in touch withs a historian ? I woulds be interested ins what was the outcomes .

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Asher Cohen wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:16 pm
Has one Holocaust denier on this forums evers gots in touch withs a historian ? I woulds be interested ins what was the outcomes .
As I understand it, the Historian Mr David Irving used to be a member of this forum; I understand that he and Friedrich had some terse words. Mr Irving like most of us are revisionists. Denial is an emotional term coined by der jüdin Lipstadt.
Why would it matter if historians were here or people got in touch with them. Perhaps this is an appeal to authority without the ability to think for oneself. This sounds so jüdisch and something AfG might ask. :roll:

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Has Asher or AfG or any of his clones ever written anything about the holyhoax? Have you ever added anything to the debate, Asher?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:42 pm
Has Asher or AfG or any of his clones ever written anything about the holyhoax? Have you ever added anything to the debate, Asher?
This is the kind of "debate one gets from these" clones.
Asher Cohen wrote: I thinks you are bored and wants to get your number of posts ups to maybes 20k for some weirds reasons .

I waits to reads your pathetic excuses why you wills nots do such a thing
These are just "trolling" comments which add nothing. Compare this to AfG
AfG wrote:Nobodys yet proved holocaust is lies. Many peoples tried but ends up looking sillys. There is more proofs that pigs fly out of bums than there is for no holocausts ha ha

I’ve done nothing but try to explain how and why I believe the official explanation is worse than useless.

sobibors, trezblinkiz and belshdz - all provens exterminations camps. no evidences for anythings elses

Posts are no different in intellect, manner or addition to anything related to serious discussion.

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:59 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:42 pm
This is the kind of "debate one gets from these" clones.

These are just "trolling" comments which add nothing.

Posts are no different in intellect, manner or addition to anything related to serious discussion.
Plus AirfixGeneral, Asher Cohen and even Lupus Rothstein all have the same peculiar habit of typing text with unneccessary spaces before their punctuation.
Sock puppets!
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd

Post by Werd »

Lupus Rothstein doesn't add a bunch of letter "s" to the ends of his words. His English is proper and not that of a native non-speaker.

Asher Cohen

Post by Asher Cohen »

I’m not reading anything worthy of substance .

Why won’t any of you contact a historian and argue you your points publicly ???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Asher Cohen

Post by Asher Cohen »

Personal attacks and off-topic crap .

Just have the balls to admit that you are scared to debate a historian .