Turnagain's Judicial Notice

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Huntinger

Re: Turnagain's Judicial Notice

Post by Huntinger »

Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:33 am
But of course, according to Lupus, even though the IMT articles say judicial notice of certain facts was taken, he pretends the gas chambers weren't one of those facts. Maybe he could enlighten us as to what facts WERE taken judicial notice of if not gas chambers. That would be tricky since the gas chamber murder weapons is clearly what was settled on.
There is no mention of gaskammer in the articles.
here is the article:
Article 6.
The Tribunal established by the Agreement referred to m Article 1 hereof for the trial and punishment of the major war criminals of the European Axis countries shall have the power to try and punish persons who, acting in the interests of the European Axis countries, whether as individuals or as members of organizations, committed any of the following crimes.

The following acts, or any of them, are crimes coming within the jurisdiction of the Tribunal for which there shall be individual responsibility:

(a) CRIMES AGAINST PEACE: namely, planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression, or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances, or participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the foregoing;

(b) WAR CRIMES: namely, violations of the laws or customs of war. Such violations shall include, but not be limited to, murder, ill-treatment or deportation to slave labor or for any other purpose of civilian population of or in occupied territory, murder or ill-treatment of prisoners of war or persons on the seas, killing of hostages, plunder of public or private property, wanton destruction of cities, towns or villages, or devastation not justified by military necessity;

(c)CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY: namely, murder, extermination, enslavement, deportation, and other inhumane acts committed against any civilian population, before or during the war; or persecutions on political, racial or religious grounds in execution of or in connection with any crime within the jurisdiction of the Tribunal, whether or not in violation of the domestic law of the country where perpetrated.

Leaders, organizers, instigators and accomplices participating in the formulation or execution of a common plan or conspiracy to commit any of the foregoing crimes are responsible for all acts performed by any persons in execution of such plan.

The Allies were deficit in most of these rules, which were made Post War; there is no world jurisdiction to hold them accountable. Perhaps the future will.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Werd wrote:
The German courts in the 1960s were functioning under the German law of the land. A law which was anti-denial and was created by German politicians.
Wait a minute, Werd. Are you saying that the rules for the war crimes trials of the 1960s had nothing to do with the IMT taking judicial notice of the holyhoax?

Werd

Post by Werd »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:52 am
Wait a minute, Werd. Are you saying that the rules for the war crimes trials of the 1960s had nothing to do with the IMT taking judicial notice of the holyhoax?
What rules?

Werd

Post by Werd »

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:39 am
There is no mention of gaskammer in the articles.
here is the article:
Article 6.
The Tribunal established by the Agreement referred to m Article 1 hereof for the trial and punishment of the major war criminals of the European Axis countries shall have the power to try and punish persons who, acting in the interests of the European Axis countries, whether as individuals or as members of organizations, committed any of the following crimes.

The following acts, or any of them, are crimes coming within the jurisdiction of the Tribunal for which there shall be individual responsibility:

(a) CRIMES AGAINST PEACE: namely, planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression, or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances, or participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the foregoing;

(b) WAR CRIMES: namely, violations of the laws or customs of war. Such violations shall include, but not be limited to, murder, ill-treatment or deportation to slave labor or for any other purpose of civilian population of or in occupied territory, murder or ill-treatment of prisoners of war or persons on the seas, killing of hostages, plunder of public or private property, wanton destruction of cities, towns or villages, or devastation not justified by military necessity;

(c)CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY: namely, murder, extermination, enslavement, deportation, and other inhumane acts committed against any civilian population, before or during the war; or persecutions on political, racial or religious grounds in execution of or in connection with any crime within the jurisdiction of the Tribunal, whether or not in violation of the domestic law of the country where perpetrated.

Leaders, organizers, instigators and accomplices participating in the formulation or execution of a common plan or conspiracy to commit any of the foregoing crimes are responsible for all acts performed by any persons in execution of such plan.

The Allies were deficit in most of these rules, which were made Post War; there is no world jurisdiction to hold them accountable. Perhaps the future will.
There you go. Murder. Quit making the Zionist Lupus' argument for him. WHO CARES THE METHOD OF MURDER? IMT obviously doesn't care and civilized countries with proper laws don't care about the method of murder. In the lawbooks, murder is murder regardless of the weapon! The point is the Nazis committed murder, and on a mass scale according to IMT judges and prosecutors. The method was secondary, which means you and Lupus ignoring the forest for the trees. But the secondary nature of the weapon DOESN'T MEAN THAT NAZI MURDER WASN'T TAKEN AS JUDICIAL NOTICE. When you take nazi murder as judicial notice, you have to take with it the method as well of course. But the act is primary. The method secondary. That's what you two are intentionally ignoring for some reason. The mass murder by gas chambers is still mass murder and therefore falls under section {b} and {c} above that I put in large text.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Hey Werd, take your shit-stirring and GFY.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:59 am
Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:52 am
What rules?
Maybe instead of telling me to go fuck myself at Mar 20, 2020 8:36 am, Turnagain can just come out and tell me point blank what I'm missing since I'm apparently having trouble guessing correctly. I've already given my answer on how I think 1960's Germany judiciary was operating under the German legislative branch and carrying out/enforcing their laws; something that is basically expected. Duh. Page 8:
Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:04 am
Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:01 am
Thank you, Werd. We now agree that the war crimes trials of the 1960s functioned under de facto rules of the IMT and subsequent NMT trials.
The German courts in the 1960s were functioning under the German law of the land. A law which was anti-denial and was created by German politicians. That's the point of my 6:49 am post above.
&
Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:49 am
Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:46 am
Judicial notice of the holyhoax was codified in the 1960 Volksverhetzung law.
The judiciary (courtroom) is separate from the executive/legislative branch of the government. The LEGAL NOTICE that was taken by the politicians in the form of legislation, or law, implicitly FORCES judicial notice upon every court of law. As I said, it's judicial notice by PROXY. In other words, the German courts were not operating in spirit of the IMT and taking judicial notice or judicial inspiration from the IMT. The judges didn't have to do that on their whim because German law already forced them to accept judicial notice of the holocaust implicitly.

So my earlier claim that it would be a good idea to see a transcript of a German judge taking judicial notice in the 1960's was/is therefore stupid and moot. I have modified my view now, obviously. IMT didn't rig Germany's courtrooms. German politicians who passed legislation are the ones who rigged Germany's courtrooms. That's how I see it now.
[...]
Lupus and any other gas chamber mongers can't avoid that fact of courtroom judicial notice enforced by legislative proxy.
If I can be shown to be wrong, I will gladly accept it. Until now, from what I can see, my view fits nicely and doesn't violate Occam's Razor.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Your view fits your attempted shit-stirring, Werd. GFY.

Depth Check
Site Moderator

Post by Depth Check »

Turnagain, please keep it civil.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Depth Check wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:35 pm

OK, he's on ignore. Easiest way to cure the problem is remove the irritant.

Depth Check
Site Moderator

Post by Depth Check »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:00 pm
Depth Check wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:35 pm

OK, he's on ignore. Easiest way to cure the problem is remove the irritant.

Thank you. :)