Turnagain's Judicial Notice

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Werd

Re: Turnagain's Judicial Notice

Post by Werd »

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:16 am
Werd wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:46 am

Yep. Judicial notice of the homicidal anti Jewish final solution was taken at IMT. No debate about that.
The point of this forum is to discuss the homicidal final solution; to the NMT it was self evident, some here say it is not and fact a hoax.
Agreed.

It's a shame turnagain put me on ignore though. I don't know why he'd pick a fight with a fellow revisionist. I agreed with him that the 1960 law "took notice" of the holocaust. But I used the existence of the law to conclude that this meant judges post 1960 didn't have to take "judicial notice" of the holocaust in any of the trials and didn't have to copy the IMT judicial notice. That's the only difference. That's no reason to put me on ignore and tell me to go F myself.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Werd wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:10 am
It's a shame turnagain put me on ignore though. I don't know why he'd pick a fight with a fellow revisionist. I agreed with him that the 1960 law "took notice" of the holocaust. But I used the existence of the law to conclude that this meant judges post 1960 didn't have to take "judicial notice" of the holocaust in any of the trials and didn't have to copy the IMT judicial notice. That's the only difference. That's no reason to put me on ignore and tell me to go F myself.
He perhaps misunderstood one of your posts as I did when I first read it. While the judges after this did not have to take judicial notice, law works often on precedence; this precedence was set by the NMT and probably used by the United Nations War Crimes Commission in their modus operandi in reference to recent war crimes. In other words if the Government of the US, France or Great Britain make official documents attesting to a war crime this becomes fact. That aside it was clear that modern cases like Zundel, Irving and more recently Chabloz the judiciary used the precedent of Judicial Notice citing the H as an indisputable fact. This may well be a dangerous precedent which needs serious challenging.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Werd

Post by Werd »

Yes, there is nothing crazy about me saying that the politicians in Germany 1960 decided to essentially do what judges did at IMT in 1945 but just put it into law being that they're politicians that pass legislation. That way it saved judges the trouble from doing something that would draw criticism and in fact DID DRAW CRITICISM early on as we already saw in my wikipedia quote. The politicians basically said we can't have another take notice of this type of scandal again. Plan B: We'll take the heat off the judges and do the dirty work of taking "notice" for them with a holocaust denial law. And if anyone complains we just smear them or ruin their careers. The politicians rigged all future trials with their laws so that judges wouldn't have to with individual "judicial notice" at separate trials.
That aside it was clear that modern cases like Zundel, Irving and more recently Chabloz the judiciary used the precedent of Judicial Notice citing the H as an indisputable fact.
This just shows how corrupt common law really is. In fact it's not common law. Precedence is very different. Precedence is based on the assumption that judges are issuing correct rulings. That's not always the case. Where in the British constitution or common law does it say judges can take judicial notice of ANYTHING? If some activist judge just started doing it for some case either 10's or 100's of years ago, it's still probably illegal and thus null and void.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Nick Terry runs his mouth.
Werd is also ignorant of how the 1960s investigations and trials in West Germany unfolded. It was all too common to deny knowledge of mass killings, and even guards in Auschwitz sub-camps would claim not to have known about gassings in Birkenau. Neither interrogators nor courts forced any of the SS/Police witnesses to say anything. Nor were they prosecuted for doing so, or threatened with prosecution.
Nick Terry is refusing to acknowledge the topic I have made where I took Jonathan Harrison to task for his pathetic attack on Jurgen Graf about the German trials.
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2063

Why does this matter? Because I admitted in that old topic, AND THIS CURRENT ONE, that judicial notice was NEVER TAKEN BY ANY JUDGE in any of these trials. I in fact point out where MANY DEFENDANTS IN FACT DENIED PARTICIPATION IN, OR EVEN KNOWLEDGE OF THE HOLOCAUST GAS CHAMBERS OR GAS VANS! The first example I quoted in that old topic referenced a trial where the defendant had an excellent hound dog for a defense lawyer. To the point that journalists were complaining that he was harassing "eyewitnesses" on the stand.

Nick Terry ALSO REFUSES to tell the readers what judicial notice REALLY MEANS even though I quoted and explained it fully here.
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=166326#p166326
He also ignores the point that any judicial notice, even if it was taken by judges in the German trials (WHICH IT WASN'T SINCE THE NEW LAW MADE IT UNNECESSARY AS I ALREADY EXPLAINED), doesn't preclude pleading ignorance of, or denial of the holocaust. I just made that point. More than once!!!

Werd is also ignorant on how West German (and Austrian) courts went about proving the events in the camps in the relevant big trials - the precedent of IMT was effectively ignored on the details,
Yes, we all know about article 19 at IMT.
so prosecutions had to resubmit older evidence alongside new documents and the results of pretrial interrogations and to get witnesses into court. Indictments cited their sources very clearly, and are thus very useful guides to the state of knowledge at the time; judgements allude to these sources or cite them explicitly more rarely. So 1960s courts did not take 'judicial notice' of the Holocaust or gassing.
Nick Terry's lie right here is that he keeps acting like I think German trials didn't go through the trouble of normal court procedures that the IMT avoided doing. I WENT INTO DETAIL ABOUT MANY GERMAN TRIALS THAT OBEYED THE RULES OF EVIDENCE WAY BETTER THAN IMT IN THE FIRST TOPIC I MADE TAKING JONATHAN HARRISON TO TASK!!!

Nick Terry needs to stop embarrassing himself and stop with the false insinuations about what I allegedly do or don't know. :lol:

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Werd wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:26 pm
Nick Terry needs to stop embarrassing himself and stop with the false insinuations about what I allegedly do or don't know. :lol:
Ha ha ha I was just reading that at Klowns a short while ago. Dr Nick has gone off on a tangent here, no doubt to confuse the readers to make himself appear intellectual.
On a positive note Dr Nick admonished Nessie with the following comment:
Nessie, you are playing into the worst tendencies of the remaining deniers with your broken record of 1.274 million and the AR camps. Give it a freaking rest, for the love of God; widen your repertoire, go away and do some more reading - proper reading, you can find *plenty* of free online literature and sources - and change up. Or just stop and go do something else for a while.
Nessie of course ignores that sound advice, even after Sergei and SM try and smack its bottom, with the following:
I spend a lot of time showing deniers how much they rely on logical fallacies, such as reversing the burden of proof.
I think it will be a while before that poster can show anybody anything. I think it is worthwhile to carry on discussing the NMT farce.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Werd

Post by Werd »

I bumped this old topic in THE LOUNGE with the full Nick Terry quote that is directed at Nessie.