Been There's lies and distortion about David Baddiel

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Lupus Rothstein

Re: Been There's lies and distortion about David Baddiel

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

been-there wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:44 am
Huntinger wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:07 am
Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:36 pm
So, all we have in the way of a defence of their fellow denier, is Huntinger threatening to squeal to his mom about the use of the word 'liar' , and Turnagain, another sensitive little flower who's petals drop off if exposed to the such disgusting terminology like 'moron' and 'liar.
Der Jude [The sock-puppeteer] has been caught; it is Roberto : Lupus and all the other Clones are Roberto Muehlenkamp
Roberto wrote:Last but not least, the worst thing I remember having called Bob’s gurus is charlatans, which is what they have amply shown to be. I guess that qualifies as "disgusting abusive language" in the inverted universe of sensitive little flower Bob.
Roberto wrote:My esteemed interlocutor, who likes to insult his opponent through unfounded accusations of lying on every possible, is such a sensitive little flower that he reacted to my accusation of cherry-picking by retaliating with another "lie" accusation.
and
Roberto wrote:"foul language": sensitive flower "Lily", who throws around abuse all the time, must have squirmed at my (quite appropriate) remark that he knows as much about judicial demands and proceedings as a pig does about Sunday. Poor little girl.
Wow! :o

Well spotted!
I am honoured that you believe I am the highly intelligent and respected 'Roberto'. I must be doing something right as I know he really got up your noses with his ability to demolish all your idiotic claims while simultaneously taking the piss in a cool, stylish manner. A class act if ever I saw one. Thank you.

Anyway, it doesn't take a genius to enter a word or phrase into the search engine . Yet BT applauds the actions of huntinger for spending all his spare time doing so, in some pathetic attempt to look all clever n' shit.

How ironic that Been There suggested I was someone else yesterday :
You have convinced me that you are not worth reading or responding to. I again suspect you may even be a sock puppet of the idiot from the loch in Scotland.
viewtopic.php?p=166083#p166083

Oh yeah, and look at BT putting me on ignore, yet he felt he had to respond to my comments I made AFTER he pressed the ignore button. He must have thought I really was Roberto, and decided he'd have another crack trying to take him on, even though every single attempt in the past ended in total defeat and humiliation for the poor fella. Some people never learn do they ?

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Your adulation of the spam meister, Roberto, is just so...touching, Lupus.

Lupus Rothstein

So , Been There attempts to offer some defence and explanation as to why he lied about David Baddiel apparently 'denying the existence of a swimming pool and bakery ' ( after he put me on ignore !! ). Here is this pitiful and embarrassing effort to dig himself out of an already gaping chasm of guilt :

viewtopic.php?p=166115#p166115

Note : check out the way Been There seriously exaggerated the reactions of David Baddiel when Mulqueen mentions the swimming pool and bakery.

This is how I described the reaction :
Baddiel rubs his eyes and makes a sighing noise
And this is how Been There described it :
He guffaws in derision at this statement of fact, he removes his glasses and he rubs his eyes. In other words he makes a gesture of contempt and disbelief similar to a face-palm
I have highlighted this as it is crucial to understanding the workings of BT's devious mind. This is the key area of the video, it is when Mulqueen mentions the swimming pool and bakery so it follows that Baddiel, if denying the existence of these facilities as BT claimed, would actually verbally do his 'denying' at THIS moment. But as BT realised after revisiting the video, Baddiel's reaction is to merely rub his eye and sigh. This is Baddiel just saying to himself "oh no, not that old irrelevant revisionist chestnut" .

So, BT now has to twist and distort events in order to make Baddiel's gesture appear to be the equivalent of verbally denying the existence of the facilities, and this is the reason why BT goes into Goebbel's mode and produces his exaggerated summary.

Anyway, BT decides it would be wise to try and sweep me under the carpet, so he doesn't respond . Instead he returns with a post, which he mistakenly believes represents a couple of 'challenging questions' :lol: :lol: See below :
viewtopic.php?p=166141#p166141
Getting back to Baddiel's 'documentary... he referred perjoratively to Holocaust deniers throughout his self-delusional attempt at prime-time BBC2 mass-manipulation.

He referred to Dermot Mulqueen as such a 'denier' and even compared meeting him to meeting "the devil".

Yet what exactly did Dermot "deny"?

And where was what Dermot supposedly "denied" ever shown to be factual?
It makes me wonder if BT has actually watched the video if he comes up with these pathetic attempts at questions. Let me help him out by supplying the answers :

A) Dermot denied the following :

1)the existence of homicidal gas chambers
2)the fact that more than 2 people could fit into an oven muffle and
3)the fact it took less than an hour to burn a body

B) Nowhere in the video was a demonstration carried out to prove Mulqueen wrong. But if any viewer wanted to find out for themselves then they could easily do this by carrying out some research. Some viewers would have already been aware of the evidence that refutes Mulqueen's claims, so they do not need to do anything, except have a little chuckle at revisionism's latest crank being wheeled out claiming that Jews buying German made cars "raises questions" about the validity of the "Holocaust narrative". :lol: :lol:

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:20 pm
But if any viewer wanted to find out for themselves then they could easily do this by carrying out some research. Some viewers would have already been aware of the evidence that refutes Mulqueen's claims, so they do not need to do anything, except have a little chuckle at revisionism's latest crank being wheeled out claiming that Jews buying German made cars "raises questions" about the validity of the "Holocaust narrative". :lol: :lol:
This is getting harder and harder for novices, especially those who rely on Jude Tube and J00gle for information. Most dissenting information is removed. You have continually mentioned about the car scenario without considering the possibility of editing. This video may have been edited to deliberately to make the person seem rather silly; this is done by putting information out of context. Common jüdisch trick. This may be totally out of context so perhaps someone may wish to contact the "revisionist" to clarify his thinking. The movie certainly did not do that due to its bias and total lack of professionalism.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Lupus Rothstein

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:39 pm
Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:20 pm
But if any viewer wanted to find out for themselves then they could easily do this by carrying out some research. Some viewers would have already been aware of the evidence that refutes Mulqueen's claims, so they do not need to do anything, except have a little chuckle at revisionism's latest crank being wheeled out claiming that Jews buying German made cars "raises questions" about the validity of the "Holocaust narrative". :lol: :lol:
This is getting harder and harder for novices, especially those who rely on Jude Tube and J00gle for information. Most dissenting information is removed. You have continually mentioned about the car scenario without considering the possibility of editing. This video may have been edited to deliberately to make the person seem rather silly; this is done by putting information out of context. Common jüdisch trick. This may be totally out of context so perhaps someone may wish to contact the "revisionist" to clarify his thinking. The movie certainly did not do that due to its bias and total lack of professionalism.
On the contrary, I did consider the possibility of editing but then I stopped considering it when I sobered up and actually watched the sequence in question.

I believe Mulqueen is on Facebook, a social platform that allows holocaust denial , as admitted by a facebook employee who was interviewed on the documentary ( bet that was a bit of a tricky one for you to digest eh ? Da joos who control the meeja allowing HD to be posted worldwide ! ) , so why dont you contact him and ask him about what he actually said ? Let me know what he says, yeah ?

PS, this was a man who put an axe through a TV on Holocaust memorial day, remember ! The 'car' comment is exactly the type of lunacy that comes out the mouth of such mentally ill individuals. But hey, maybe the axe-thru-a-tv was all a smoke and mirrors job too eh ?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:07 pm
On the contrary, I did consider the possibility of editing but then I stopped considering it when I sobered up and actually watched the sequence in question.

I believe Mulqueen is on Facebook, a social platform that allows holocaust denial , as admitted by a facebook employee who was interviewed on the documentary ( bet that was a bit of a tricky one for you to digest eh ? Da joos who control the meeja allowing HD to be posted worldwide ! ) , so why dont you contact him and ask him about what he actually said ? Let me know what he says, yeah ?

PS, this was a man who put an axe through a TV on Holocaust memorial day, remember ! The 'car' comment is exactly the type of lunacy that comes out the mouth of such mentally ill individuals. But hey, maybe the axe-thru-a-tv was all a smoke and mirrors job too eh ?
No need to shout Lupus. Zucks opinion is that “The principles that we have on what we remove from the service are: If it’s going to result in real harm, real physical harm, or if you’re attacking individuals, then that content shouldn’t be on the platform.”..in other words revisionism in his eyes is not "hate speech". I must add that this is rather refreshing coming from Jude. The owners of Jude Tube and J00gle are more sneaky, which is why soon both companies are likely to crash. Jude Tube is rapidly being surpassed by other media such as Vimeo and J00gle is simply bi-passed. The security concerns regading FB were known many moons ago; like all Juden they are wolves in sheeps clothing. They are nice to a point and then bite; the world see Juden for what they are through these charlatans.
You have had similar issues with health so perhaps you can empathize somewhat.

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

The question remains, why did Baddiel choose some "performance artist" as his debate opponent rather than a more well known and better informed revisionist? Why not Germar Rudolf, for example? Did he even try to get an interview with Rudolf or others of his level of expertise?

Lupus Rothstein

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:50 pm
Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:07 pm

No need to shout Lupus. Zucks opinion is that “The principles that we have on what we remove from the service are: If it’s going to result in real harm, real physical harm, or if you’re attacking individuals, then that content shouldn’t be on the platform.”..in other words revisionism in his eyes is not "hate speech". I must add that this is rather refreshing coming from Jude. The owners of Jude Tube and J00gle are more sneaky, which is why soon both companies are likely to crash. Jude Tube is rapidly being surpassed by other media such as Vimeo and J00gle is simply bi-passed. The security concerns regading FB were known many moons ago; like all Juden they are wolves in sheeps clothing. They are nice to a point and then bite; the world see Juden for what they are through these charlatans.
You have had similar issues with health so perhaps you can empathize somewhat.
Go on then.....contact Mulqueen on Facebook. Instead of wasting all that time trying to detect the wavy dark 'cut' line down the bookcase in the background, and employing John Ball to detect voice fraud , just contact yer man and ask him. Don't be scared of the Big bad Jude Zuckenberg, he makes HD'ers very welcome , he wont be after yer blood for a drinky winky with Baddiel in the back room of Golders Green Synagogue . Go on Huntinger, give him a poke . See what axeman says.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:50 pm
Go on Huntinger, give him a poke . See what axeman says.
I am glad you accept that we ask the questions.

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Lupus Rothstein

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:23 pm
Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:50 pm
Go on Huntinger, give him a poke . See what axeman says.
I am glad you accept that we ask the questions.
What does that even mean ? Are you just writing anything in order to pass the time ?