Been There's lies and distortion about David Baddiel

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Lupus Rothstein

Been There's lies and distortion about David Baddiel

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

On the other topic thread about the David Baddiel documentary, Been There must have hoped nobody had actually watched the video when he decided to post this following commentary about Baddiel's interview with Dermot Mulqueen : viewtopic.php?p=165931#p165931
The closest Baddiel ever got to going into credible details about this compulsory, emotionally-manipulative, pseudo-historical 'holocaust' narrative, was in the brief excerpts of the half hour interview he had with Dermot Mulqueen in Ireland.

And ironically it was David Baddiel himself who actually showed himself to be the 'denier'. As he DENIED that Auschwitz had a swiming pool and bakeries. He also 'denied' the empirically sound arguments about credible amounts of bodies in single muffles and the time it takes to cremate alleged mass-gassing victims in crematoria.

To these and other easily evidenced statements of empirically provable fact David said "none of it is true Dermot, that's the thing. None of it is real. Are you able to understand that you have bought into a lie?"

To which Dermot laughs and smilingly says "Well I'd say the very same about you".

To which Baddiel replies: "No, no, let me explain. I'm not here to hear you spouting wierd facts and figures”.. :o :?

In other words Baddiel believes any facts and figures that empirically prove the narrative to be false, flawed or exaggerated are to him just 'wierd'.

So again we have here definitive proof that idiotic belief in this enforced narrative requires REAL 'denial' in order to maintain that idiotic and wilfully ignorant belief.
I have highlighted in bold the part that Been There has fabricated, being his claim that Baddiel DENIED the existence of a swimming pool and bakery.
Unfortunately for Been There, he got caught with his panties down, as Baddiel did nothing of the sort. A more accurate account of this particular part of the interview was supplied by myself on the other thread :
Baddiel does NOT deny Auschwitz had a swimming pool or a bakery. You have conflated two separate sections of the interview and indulged in some desperate form of self-editing to arrive at this false account of proceedings. Directly after Mulqueen mentions the bakery and swimming pool , Baddiel's response is just to rub his eyes and make a noise resembling a sigh, in despair. He DOES NOT respond in the way you claim, ie to deny their existence.
Bizarrely, when I made Been There aware of his little 'error' , even offering him the benefit of the doubt that he may had got muddled up in the chronology of events in the video, he reacted by having a full blown hissy fit , throwing around personal insults and going into full-on denier mode with the following outburst :
You are a stupid person who is in denial. That's the sum of it. You — like every H true-believer I have ever come across who defends the H online — have previously been exposed not understanding what constitutes empirical evidence.

And Baddiel DID deny and disregard ALL of Mulqueen's reading on the Holocaust. Check the video again and compare with my accurate quoting of it.
Provide your own transcript if you insist in this denial.

SUMMARY You are not only in denial of reality, you are another stupid person of low-intelligence who has now shown you are incapable of understanding simple statements in a RECENT documentary that we can all check. So it is hardly surprising that you are incapable of intelligently assessing war narratives from events of eighty years ago.
He then must have realised his error, and that I was right about Baddiel NOT denying the existence of the swimming pool and bakery, for his next action was to put me on ignore , which is the forum equivalent of running away after being exposed as a liar.

So, for the benefit of anyone interested ( approx zero as Nessie has been banished to Siberia for asking for evidence, and the remaining 2 regular posters are morons) what follows is a brief paraphrased transcript of the video , from 48:20 when Mulqueen first introduces the topic of swimming pools and bakeries :

Mulqueen : Auschwitz had a swimming pool , it had bakeries

(Baddiel rubs his eyes and makes a sighing noise)

Mulqueen : The Jews control the BBC

Baddiel : In what way ? If I controlled the BBC i would be on it more :lol:

And that's it, Baddiel does NOT deny the existence of those facilities, yet Been There claims he did, and maintains his claim even after I expose him as a liar !!!! So what kind of shameful behaviour is this ? How can anyone take this guy seriously after this latest embarrassing episode in the cranky world of Holocaust revisionism ???

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Re: Been There's lies and distortion about David Baddiel

Post by Huntinger »

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:59 pm
He then must have realised his error, and that I was right about Baddiel NOT denying the existence of the swimming pool and bakery, for his next action was to put me on ignore , which is the forum equivalent of running away after being exposed as a liar.

So, for the benefit of anyone interested ( approx zero as Nessie has been banished to Siberia for asking for evidence, and the remaining 2 regular posters are morons) what follows is a brief paraphrased transcript of the video , from 48:20 when Mulqueen first introduces the topic of swimming pools and bakeries :

And that's it, Baddiel does NOT deny the existence of those facilities, yet Been There claims he did, and maintains his claim even after I expose him as a liar !!!! So what kind of shameful behaviour is this ? How can anyone take this guy seriously after this latest embarrassing episode in the cranky world of Holocaust revisionism ???
This is just another jüdisch fissy hit with the usual abuse. I think Depth Check should deal with this sneaky little one.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Anyone who doesn't agree with Lupus is either a "moron" or a "liar". Well, according to Lupus, that is.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:17 pm
Anyone who doesn't agree with Lupus is either a "moron" or a "liar". Well, according to Lupus, that is.
Der Jude is probably Marxist Corey aka Goody who is confined to the Gulag for a life time of ice fishing.
The whole thread is inappropriate, though highly worthy of a Klowns thread at the tent.

Lupus Rothstein

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

So, all we have in the way of a defence of their fellow denier, is Huntinger threatening to squeal to his mom about the use of the word 'liar' , and Turnagain, another sensitive little flower who's petals drop off if exposed to the such disgusting terminology like 'moron' and 'liar.

Good job the SS aren't recruiting , these two wouldn't even get past the parade ground gate .

Huntinger then cant handle the fact that Been There has been caught out lying, so he calls the thread 'inappropriate'. Way to go Hunty-baby !

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

So, Lupus loses it and begins with the insults. Sounds just like a Klown from the Klown's forum. Whassa' matter, Lupus? Can't take having some holes punched in your little weak suck holyhoax fantasies?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:36 pm
So, all we have in the way of a defence of their fellow denier, is Huntinger threatening to squeal to his mom about the use of the word 'liar' , and Turnagain, another sensitive little flower who's petals drop off if exposed to the such disgusting terminology like 'moron' and 'liar.
Der Jude has been caught; it is Roberto : Lupus and all the other Clones are Roberto Muehlenkamp
Roberto wrote:Last but not least, the worst thing I remember having called Bob’s gurus is charlatans, which is what they have amply shown to be. I guess that qualifies as "disgusting abusive language" in the inverted universe of sensitive little flower Bob.
Roberto wrote:My esteemed interlocutor, who likes to insult his opponent through unfounded accusations of lying on every possible, is such a sensitive little flower that he reacted to my accusation of cherry-picking by retaliating with another "lie" accusation.
and
Roberto wrote:"foul language": sensitive flower "Lily", who throws around abuse all the time, must have squirmed at my (quite appropriate) remark that he knows as much about judicial demands and proceedings as a pig does about Sunday. Poor little girl.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:07 am
Lupus Rothstein wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:36 pm
Der Jude [The sock-puppeteer] has been caught; it is Roberto : Lupus and all the other Clones are Roberto Muehlenkamp
Roberto wrote:Last but not least, the worst thing I remember having called Bob’s gurus is charlatans, which is what they have amply shown to be. I guess that qualifies as "disgusting abusive language" in the inverted universe of sensitive little flower Bob.
Roberto wrote:My esteemed interlocutor, who likes to insult his opponent through unfounded accusations of lying on every possible, is such a sensitive little flower that he reacted to my accusation of cherry-picking by retaliating with another "lie" accusation.
and
Roberto wrote:"foul language": sensitive flower "Lily", who throws around abuse all the time, must have squirmed at my (quite appropriate) remark that he knows as much about judicial demands and proceedings as a pig does about Sunday. Poor little girl.
Wow! :o

Well spotted!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

I agree that Lupus could be Roberto but I urge caution in making that assumption. Lupus hasn't posted any pages long walls of text that are a signature of posts by Roberto. Lupus could have lifted the "sensitive flower" insult from Roberto's writing. Of course Lupus could also be Roberto's sock puppet so I'm not making any hard and fast claims either way. It's an interesting possibility, though.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:06 am
It's an interesting possibility, though.
Thank you for your thought, I could do a lexical and linguisitic analysis, but that is not important, there are other similarities to change this observation to a probability not a mere possibility. I am .97 sure that those two are one and the same; but that is neither here or there. I do not care. There is no reason for Lupus if it is independent to take the persona of Roberto. I think all of the clones are the same one including AfG.

Calling someone a liar is certainly a Klowns trait, supported closely by Romanov and mechanic. Lying implies intention with intended deception. We on the other hand might use the word "mistaken" with the reasons why..

I think this whole thread should be put into Siberia as it adds nothing about the supposed Holocaust; its intention is to inflame and to abuse BT. I think Scott or DC will remove it to where it belongs.