Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
PrudentRegret
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by PrudentRegret »

Reviso wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:40 pm
Mark Roseman, in his book The Wannsee Conference and the Final Solution, A Reconsideration, 2002, (ehthusiastically greeted by Ian Kershaw and others), notices that the Wannsees protocol, as transmitted by Robert Kempner, does not conform to descriptions of the conversations reported from the time of the war by German officials. He concludes that the protocol is the result of tampering. But he does not suspect Robert Kempner: for him, the falsifier is Heydrich:
« When the participants received it [le procès-verbal], they learned what it was he [Heydrich] wished them to know, whether or not it accorded with their own memory of what had been discussed. For this reason, some of the civil servant's postwar denials that murder had been discussed at the meeting are beside the point. Perhaps not surprisingly, no one dared submit criticisms or amendments to Heydrich, though internal memos in the ministries suggested that on at least one matter the outcome of the discussion had been less conclusive than the protocol indicated. » (p. 98)

That theory would fit the M.O of the hoaxters: that which is not there is the best evidence of all.

See also in our discussion on Globocnik's report; Sergey theorizes that, among the many words and pages written by Globocnik, the part that mentions exterminations was in the portfolio of that one document which is missing and the proof is therefore lost to history.

One could only imagine what the Wannsee was REALLY about given that the minutes were "fabricated" by Heydrich, in the same way one can only imagine what was in Globocnik's attached portfolio.

Imagination truly is the best evidence of the Holocaust (because let's face it, what's actually there is not great evidence).

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8198
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Huntinger »

PrudentRegret wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:59 pm
Sergey theorizes that, among the many words and pages written by Globocnik, the part that mentions exterminations was in the portfolio of that one document which is missing and the proof is therefore lost to history.
Сергеи Романовы must be hissing at the floor that he cannot fake this document, like he has done with others. It would appear that PR has conclusively proved over at Klowns that Aktion Reinhardt was indeed an economic initiative named after the Secretary Fritz Reinhardt. Due to this hard work everything falls neatly into place, especially the work of the Zollgrenzschutz who was photographed at Sobibor.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29973
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Nessie »

PrudentRegret wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:59 pm
Reviso wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:40 pm
Mark Roseman, in his book The Wannsee Conference and the Final Solution, A Reconsideration, 2002, (ehthusiastically greeted by Ian Kershaw and others), notices that the Wannsees protocol, as transmitted by Robert Kempner, does not conform to descriptions of the conversations reported from the time of the war by German officials. He concludes that the protocol is the result of tampering. But he does not suspect Robert Kempner: for him, the falsifier is Heydrich:
« When the participants received it [le procès-verbal], they learned what it was he [Heydrich] wished them to know, whether or not it accorded with their own memory of what had been discussed. For this reason, some of the civil servant's postwar denials that murder had been discussed at the meeting are beside the point. Perhaps not surprisingly, no one dared submit criticisms or amendments to Heydrich, though internal memos in the ministries suggested that on at least one matter the outcome of the discussion had been less conclusive than the protocol indicated. » (p. 98)

That theory would fit the M.O of the hoaxters: that which is not there is the best evidence of all.

See also in our discussion on Globocnik's report; Sergey theorizes that, among the many words and pages written by Globocnik, the part that mentions exterminations was in the portfolio of that one document which is missing and the proof is therefore lost to history.

One could only imagine what the Wannsee was REALLY about given that the minutes were "fabricated" by Heydrich, in the same way one can only imagine what was in Globocnik's attached portfolio.

Imagination truly is the best evidence of the Holocaust (because let's face it, what's actually there is not great evidence).
The Final Solution, of which AR was a part, was the mass theft of property from Jews who were either forced to flee, were allowed to buy their way to freedom, or they were sent to very specific camps as part of an alleged resettlement.

You are cherry picking one part of that, to claim it was named after a certain official. It is not clear what you think that achieves. Say you are correct, what does that tell us about AR?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8198
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:56 am
You are cherry picking one part of that, to claim it was named after a certain official. It is not clear what you think that achieves. Say you are correct, what does that tell us about AR?
This is off topic for this thread; he has proved that AR is named after Fritz.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

PrudentRegret
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by PrudentRegret »

Nessie wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:56 am
You are cherry picking one part of that, to claim it was named after a certain official. It is not clear what you think that achieves. Say you are correct, what does that tell us about AR?
I am correct, and I have shown that AR was named after Fritz Reinhardt. To understand the implications you just need to ask Sergey. He has admitted that there would be no reason to name AR after Reinhardt if AR was the code-name of the plan to exterminate the Jews. AR was indeed named after Reinhardt and AR was therefore not the code-name of any extermination plan.

This premise has also been acknowledged by the deathcamps website:
5. It does seem inherently unlikely that a murderous operation of the complexity of "Aktion Reinhard" would be named after an economist. The implication of naming the "Aktion" after Fritz Reinhardt is that the prime motivation was the expropriation of Jewish property.
So the implications of what I have established are not even contested by the Official Narrative. They openly admit that if AR was named after Reinhardt, that implies the "prime motivation" was the expropriation of Jewish property. This conclusion fits the huge volume of documentary and testimonial evidence I have provided, as well as basic logic.

I have proven that AR was named after Reinhardt and the implications of that fact follow.

This is why Sergey will never acknowledge that AR was named after Reinhardt even though it's true. They have already admitted the implication of this fact, so they can never concede the truth that the Aktion Reinhardt was named after Reinhardt. That would be a major revision to the Official Narrative that they cannot afford.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8198
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Huntinger »

PrudentRegret wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:29 pm
I have proven that AR was named after Reinhardt and the implications of that fact follow.

This is why Sergey will never acknowledge that AR was named after Reinhardt even though it's true. They have already admitted the implication of this fact, so they can never concede the truth that the Aktion Reinhardt was named after Reinhardt. That would be a major revision to the Official Narrative that they cannot afford.
You have proved this, well done.
Romanov has the following weak arguments to say: here
  • there is no evidence that Fritz Reinhardt was in any way involved in the creation of specifically AR and the Finance Ministry only got involved in the operation a considerable time after it began.
  • the ordinance Fritz co-signed was not even applicable to the huge majority of the Jews the AR dealt with (it applied solely to German citizens who left the Reich; most AR victims in the GG were not German citizens; the ordinance did not apply to Auschwitz, which was inside the Reich)
  • there was no reason at all to call this large-scale anti-Jewish deportation, murder and plunder operation after a mere finance state secretary;
The last point this liar makes is interesting. He used the AR code to link to Heydrich at Wannsee, in a circular manner he then relates this to mass murder without the slightest evidence. To be frank the word plunder is emotional as one can put that to all tax collection agencies world wide; however the word plunder and deportation go hand in hand with the presence of customs officials, whose boss is the State Secretary Fritz Reinhardt. I think poor Sergei really has his knickers in a knot. Like a caught eel, twisting round and round on the line, he is becoming more ensnared, looking more foolish if that is possible.
Der jude says:
The rest are just details.
Sadly for der Jude the proof of the pudding is in the details.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29973
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Nessie »

PrudentRegret wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:29 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:56 am
You are cherry picking one part of that, to claim it was named after a certain official. It is not clear what you think that achieves. Say you are correct, what does that tell us about AR?
I am correct, and I have shown that AR was named after Fritz Reinhardt. To understand the implications you just need to ask Sergey. He has admitted that there would be no reason to name AR after Reinhardt if AR was the code-name of the plan to exterminate the Jews. AR was indeed named after Reinhardt and AR was therefore not the code-name of any extermination plan.
Non sequitur. Whom an operation is named after does not prove, left alone evidence everything that happened during that operation.
This premise has also been acknowledged by the deathcamps website:
5. It does seem inherently unlikely that a murderous operation of the complexity of "Aktion Reinhard" would be named after an economist. The implication of naming the "Aktion" after Fritz Reinhardt is that the prime motivation was the expropriation of Jewish property.
That is indicative that you are wrong. AR did include mass murders, so it is odd it would be named after a finance minister.
So the implications of what I have established are not even contested by the Official Narrative. They openly admit that if AR was named after Reinhardt, that implies the "prime motivation" was the expropriation of Jewish property.
There is nothing to show theft was the prime motivation. Indeed, I have pointed out that the September 1942 summation of property stolen from the Jews by Golobocnik was titled "Re: Utilization of property on the occasion of settlement and evacuation of Jews." The supposed resettlement was as a major part of AR as was the theft.

http://nuremberg.law.harvard.edu/docume ... 724%22#p.1

When the list of property stolen includes in paragraph 1b "gold from teeth" and 1d and e "underwear" from men, women and children, it is reasonable to ask, what was left for those Jews to be resettled with?
This conclusion fits the huge volume of documentary and testimonial evidence I have provided, as well as basic logic.

I have proven that AR was named after Reinhardt and the implications of that fact follow.

This is why Sergey will never acknowledge that AR was named after Reinhardt even though it's true. They have already admitted the implication of this fact, so they can never concede the truth that the Aktion Reinhardt was named after Reinhardt. That would be a major revision to the Official Narrative that they cannot afford.
Do you seriously think that because AR was named after a finance minister, that is evidence no one from whom property was stolen was also killed?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8198
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:52 pm
Do you seriously think that because AR was named after a finance minister, that is evidence no one from whom property was stolen was also killed?
He is not concerned with that; he has proved conclusively that the State Secretary for Finance and head of Zollgrenzschutz was responsible for Aktion Reinhardt. It is amazing how all the pieces of this little puzzle are falling into place now.
AR did include mass murders, so it is odd it would be named after a finance minister.
Like Romanovs weak explanation and Oozy, this is a circular argument; there is no evidence of mass murder but mass evictions. It is not odd that the sequestering of wealth should be named after a Secretary for Finance.

These so called AR camps are nothing other than eviction camps hence there close proximity to the border. Prior to Barbarossa they were all on the border between the Reich and the Soviet; cities doubled in size on the Soviet side which prompted the Soviets to arrest all who did not wish to become Soviet citizen and deport them in 4 waves to Siberia.
After the war the Soviet advance swept up a huge proportion of the rest of the population of Poland including half of Germany and Europe. They had many crimes to explain, not least the death of about a million juden in their internal transports (as well as Katyn).

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29973
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:58 pm
....

These so called AR camps are nothing other than eviction camps hence there close proximity to the border. Prior to Barbarossa they were all on the border between the Reich and the Soviet...
I have already shown you a timeline which proves that is wrong. Operation Barbarossa started 6 months before any of the AR camps at Chelmno, Sobibor, Belzec and TII began operations. Prior to Barbarossa, there was no camp in the locations that those camps were built. By the time they were built, the border with the SU was over 100km to the east and it was the war front.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8198
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:40 pm
I have already shown you a timeline which proves that is wrong. Operation Barbarossa started 6 months before any of the AR camps at Chelmno, Sobibor, Belzec and TII began operations. Prior to Barbarossa, there was no camp in the locations that those camps were built. By the time they were built, the border with the SU was over 100km to the east and it was the war front.
Most only know of some camps reported and only a few; it is shown that AR is an operation and not camps; at each of the locations wrongly called AR camps there was a strong customs presence. Being caught up on lack of knowledge of the real situation gives no one right to make assumptions. Prior to Barbarossa each of these alleged camps were on the GG border with the Soviets, after Barbarossa only Belzec stopped being a border of the GG; the GG still had a customs presence in its own right. This would explain why Belzec had no customers in the Höfle report as it was no longer a boundary camp.

The assumption that there were no evictions prior to Barbarossa goes against what both Korherr and Höfle implied.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 26 guests