Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31333
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Nessie »

There is no mention of a customs/border role in any AR/ER documentation. The only reason why the idea of border/customs came to light, was after the photos of Sobibor appeared, showing a small part of the camp was made to look like it was a customs post and some Nazis had customs uniforms.

You are still avoiding going into detail explaining how the seizure of the last of the property at the camps did not need to have any plan as to what to then do with the people.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9392
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:30 pm
There is no mention of a customs/border role in any AR/ER documentation. The only reason why the idea of border/customs came to light, was after the photos of Sobibor appeared, showing a small part of the camp was made to look like it was a customs post and some Nazis had customs uniforms.
Most of the Zollgrenzschutz documentation is still coming to light from a person interested in this organization only and not the alleged holocaust. The Sobibor photo did indeed show a Zollgrenzschutz officer at a residential property.
Zollgrenzschutz officer seated at Sobibor
Image
There may be no mention of customs border control in the AR documentation, but this does not detract from the fact that the AR camps had associated Zollgrenzschutz offices.
  • Belzec...Belzec Office
  • Treblinka...Malkinia Office
  • Sobibor...Wlodawa Office


It should not be surprising that border camps would have a customs border patrol presence.
You are still avoiding going into detail explaining how the seizure of the last of the property at the camps did not need to have any plan as to what to then do with the people.
The plan of Fritz Reinhardt was to sequester wealth of juden before being evicted from the Reich into some Reichskommissariat; what happened after that is of interest but not essential or necessary for this thread.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31333
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:28 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:30 pm
.....
You are still avoiding going into detail explaining how the seizure of the last of the property at the camps did not need to have any plan as to what to then do with the people.
The plan of Fritz Reinhardt was to sequester wealth of juden before being evicted from the Reich into some Reichskommissariat; what happened after that is of interest but not essential or necessary for this thread.
As I said, you avoid going into any detail about the final seizure of property and then you claim AR included resettlement, which PrudentRegret denies. You deniers are all over the place, with no evidence and no logical explanations.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9392
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:31 pm
As I said, you avoid going into any detail about the final seizure of property and then you claim AR included resettlement, which PrudentRegret denies. You deniers are all over the place, with no evidence and no logical explanations.
It seems the poster Nessie is desperately trying to derail this thread by discussing resettlement, when the fact of naming the operation had nothing to do with this; resettlement and AR are two distinct operations.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31333
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:17 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:31 pm
As I said, you avoid going into any detail about the final seizure of property and then you claim AR included resettlement, which PrudentRegret denies. You deniers are all over the place, with no evidence and no logical explanations.
It seems the poster Nessie is desperately trying to derail this thread by discussing resettlement, when the fact of naming the operation had nothing to do with this; resettlement and AR are two distinct operations.
AR documents specifically referred to resettlement. Deniers claim the AR camps were transit camps. How can resettlement not be a part of AR, when you claim it was the purpose of the AR camps?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 10054
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
No, because stripping people of the last of their property at the AR camps is clearly the step before gassings.
There weren't any "gassings". Neither did anyone get poached or asphyxiated with vacuum. Nobody was buried in mass graves, exhumed with a clamshell equipped dragline and cremated on the magic Jew barbeque. Neither do rational people give a rat's patootie about, "Where did they goooooo?".

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31333
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:57 pm
Nessie wrote:
No, because stripping people of the last of their property at the AR camps is clearly the step before gassings.
There weren't any "gassings". Neither did anyone get poached or asphyxiated with vacuum. Nobody was buried in mass graves, exhumed with a clamshell equipped dragline and cremated on the magic Jew barbeque. Neither do rational people give a rat's patootie about, "Where did they goooooo?".
You are off topic again. Here you explain who you think AR was named after and why.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 10054
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
...is clearly the step before gassings.
So what the hell does that have to do with why the AR camps were named?

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31333
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:41 pm
Nessie wrote:
...is clearly the step before gassings.
So what the hell does that have to do with why the AR camps were named?
The claim is AR was purely economic and the seizure of Jewish property, named after a Finance Minister.

The main flaw in the claim is that AR did involve resettlement, it is both documented and needs to have happened, as it is impossible to have confiscated Jewish homes without resettling them. So it was not just an economic action. The claim then falls apart at the AR camps, since there everything the Jews owned was seized. Something then had to have happened to the people. It makes no sense that AR seized property without also knowing what was to happen to the people.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 10054
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Aktion Reinhardt was named after Fritz Reinhardt- not Reinhard Heydrich

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
It makes no sense that AR seized property without also knowing what was to happen to the people.
IOW, "Where did they goooo?".

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 46 guests