Letter to USHMM on the 75th anniversary of the arrival of Stalin’s troops

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Huntinger

Re: Letter to USHMM on the 75th anniversary of the arrival of Stalin’s troops

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:45 pm
I don’t remember seeing you anywhere else besides denier forums, Werd. You talk big and remain small.
What has this got to do with the topic. If you cannot give some information as to the topic thread it is best to remain silent.
I want to read information on the implications of this letter, not listen to your monotonous diatribe. Every time one of you people from the hoax tent arrive all you do is derail threads and troll. I have some advice JeffK, take a hike, get on ya bike.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:31 pm
I prefer to stay on safe and secure boards like rodoh and codoh that are well protected against potential stalkers and IP harvesters. Go suck lemons. :lol:
Translation:
I don’t feel secure enough to leave my cubby hole where I cower and shake.
P.S.
Nice subject change (red herring) from what things I posted that you ignored, to where I post, as if that has any relevance to what you ducked. You gas chamber mongers are hilarious.
And you deniers are pathetic.

You really want to do this, Werd? Go on endless circles with each other? I answer, you answer, etc., etc. until the world ends?

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:09 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:45 pm
I don’t remember seeing you anywhere else besides denier forums, Werd. You talk big and remain small.
What has this got to do with the topic. If you cannot give some information as to the topic thread it is best to remain silent.
I want to read information on the implications of this letter, not listen to your monotonous diatribe. Every time one of you people from the hoax tent arrive all you do is derail threads and troll. I have some advice JeffK, take a hike, get on ya bike.
Why are you still on this thread? Can’t you see the adults are trying to talk?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:30 am
Why are you still on this thread? Can’t you see the adults are trying to talk?
It begs the obvious as to what your presence is then. Please discuss the topic and nothing else.

Die soziale Heimatpartei

Amt IV

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:29 am

Translation:

You really want to do this, Werd? Go on endless circles with each other? I answer, you answer, etc., etc. until the world ends?
JeffK this is obvious trolling, it is off topic and abusive. You are focusing on the character of your opponent and then proceed to name call. You can be assured this will not go in endless circles. Now you are informed of your error please desist and return from whence ye came.

Die soziale Heimatpartei

Amt IV

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:48 am
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:29 am

Translation:

JeffK this is obvious trolling, it is off topic and abusive. You are focusing on the character of your opponent and then proceed to name call. You can be assured this will not go in endless circles. Now you are informed of your error please desist and return from whence ye came.
And Werd called me a coward. Would you like to gripe at him as well?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:55 am
And Werd called me a coward. Would you like to gripe at him as well?
I thought you said this was an adult conversation. Please take your griping and moaning to Siberia. Stay on here if you wish to talk about the letter, not the poster like you are doing at Klowns. For instance, do you think it is important that the Soviet Atrocities be also remembered on the 27 Jan as intimated within the letter.

Die soziale Heimatpartei

Amt IV

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

OK, so, no then. Huntinger’s outrage is selective.

Bye, Huntinger. Off to ignore you go.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

On those transports to the gulags mentioned here often, reported by Alexander Solzhenitsyn and others, fits in with a pattern of Soviet Atrocities. About 1.4 million Juden and many Poles were transported in cattle cars into the depths of Siberia, where on one transport it is claimed 600 000 perished, many hundreds of thousands if not millions more perished in the Gulags.
Been There often talks about "Projection"; it is highly likely that the Soviets with their own atrocities projected their methods and crimes onto the Germans as they also attempted at Katyn.

Die soziale Heimatpartei

Amt IV

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Okay, folks. Let's go back to talking about more serious matters, please.

Thanks

:)

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)