Letter to USHMM on the 75th anniversary of the arrival of Stalin’s troops

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
davidmerlin299

Letter to USHMM on the 75th anniversary of the arrival of Stalin’s troops

Post by davidmerlin299 »

Now is the time to comment on the upcoming propaganda festival at Auschwitz.

Dear United States Holocaust Memorial Museum,
Your web page promoting the 75th anniversary of the arrival of Stalin’s troops at the Auschwitz labor and concentration camps should mention the major revisions and corrections that have occurred in the official history of the Camps since 1945. We specifically refer to the slow dismantling of Soviet propaganda; propaganda which exaggerated the Camps’ death toll by millions and created various horror stories of human soap factories, skull smashing “murder machines,” shipments of gold fillings being sent to Berlin, and lurid sex-bondage brothels. This macabre propaganda insults both Truth and the dignity of the actual victims of Auschwitz. The USHMM has been slow to correct the propaganda errors which contaminate history.

The USHMM web page

https://www.ushmm.org/genocide-prevention/learn-about-genocide-and-other-mass-atrocities

mentions 14 cases of mass atrocities. Amazingly, you neglect the most successful and perhaps the most brutal system of slave labor that ever existed; Stalin’s vast gulag of labor camps. The system was successful in that the records and evidence of its crimes were largely destroyed and a small army of Stalin’s killers and sadists escaped all earthly justice. However well-researched estimates put the number of prisoners between 14 and 19 million souls, including numerous American citizens The number of deaths in the Gulag from exhaustion, starvation, cold, and brutality is estimated to be 1.6 million.

Your web site writes that, “The mandate of the Simon-Skjodt Center is … to advance justice and accountability.” Your web site also writes that, “Memory is what shapes us. Memory is what teaches us.” The USHMM has neither remembered the Gulags nor called for justice for its victims. Perhaps it is your right to ignore these vast crimes but there are many indications that Stalin exaggerated the crimes of Auschwitz to cover his own. By failing to speak out against Soviet propaganda and by turning you back on the victims of Kolyma you fail in your own stated mandates. Stalin would smile at your double standard.

David Merlin,
Member of the Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust
DavidMerlin299@aol.com
Last edited by Scott on Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: repaired broken URL

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: Letter to USHMM on the 75th anniversary of the arrival of Stalin’s troops

Post by been-there »

davidmerlin299 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:43 am

Your web page promoting the 75th anniversary of the arrival of Stalin’s troops at the Auschwitz labor and concentration camps should mention the major revisions and corrections that have occurred in the official history of the Camps since 1945. We specifically refer to the slow dismantling of Soviet propaganda; propaganda which exaggerated the Camps’ death toll by millions and created various horror stories of human soap factories, skull smashing “murder machines,” shipments of gold fillings being sent to Berlin, and lurid sex-bondage brothels. This macabre propaganda insults both Truth and the dignity of the actual victims of Auschwitz. The USHMM has been slow to correct the propaganda errors which contaminate history.
The USHMM web page https://www.ushmm.org/genocide-preventi ... atrocities mentions 14 cases of mass atrocities. Amazingly, you neglect the most successful and perhaps the most brutal system of slave labor that ever existed; Stalin’s vast gulag of labor camps. The system was successful in that the records and evidence of its crimes were largely destroyed and a small army of Stalin’s killers and sadists escaped all earthly justice. However well-researched estimates put the number of prisoners between 14 and 19 million souls, including numerous American citizens The number of deaths in the Gulag from exhaustion, starvation, cold, and brutality is estimated to be 1.6 million.
Your web site writes that, “The mandate of the Simon-Skjodt Center is … to advance justice and accountability.” Your web site also writes that, “Memory is what shapes us. Memory is what teaches us.” The USHMM has neither remembered the Gulags nor called for justice for its victims. Perhaps it is your right to ignore these vast crimes but there are many indications that Stalin exaggerated the crimes of Auschwitz to cover his own. By failing to speak out against Soviet propaganda and by turning you back on the victims of Kolyma you fail in your own stated mandates. Stalin would smile at your double standard.
David Merlin,
DavidMerlin299@aol.com
Excellent! :)
Last edited by Scott on Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: repaired broken URL
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

davidmerlin299 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:43 am

The USHMM web page

https://www.ushmm.org/genocide-prevention/learn-about-genocide-and-other-mass-atrocities

mentions 14 cases of mass atrocities. Amazingly, you neglect the most successful and perhaps the most brutal system of slave labor that ever existed; Stalin’s vast gulag of labor camps. The system was successful in that the records and evidence of its crimes were largely destroyed and a small army of Stalin’s killers and sadists escaped all earthly justice. However well-researched estimates put the number of prisoners between 14 and 19 million souls, including numerous American citizens The number of deaths in the Gulag from exhaustion, starvation, cold, and brutality is estimated to be 1.6 million.

David Merlin,
DavidMerlin299@aol.com
Hi, David. Nice to see you up and around. Ever going to make your way back to Skeptics?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:25 pm
Hi, David. Nice to see you up and around. Ever going to make your way back to Skeptics?
Hi JeffK, Nice to see you up and around. Ever going to make your way back to Klowns and stay there.?
The posts on this forum are to discuss Holocaust events and activities, not a social club, this is what the "lounge" is for. If you have something to say on the letter posted then feel free to mention it, for, against or indifferent.
This letter is relevant and important but the recipients will see a distinction between the alleged Holocaust and Russian Soviet atrocities. This is why the link between the holohoax and the Soviets is never connected, people might just get the idea that the two are connected. They will simply ignore it.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:31 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Hi JeffK, Nice to see you up and around. Ever going to make your way back to Klowns and stay there.?
The posts on this forum are to discuss Holocaust events and activities, not a social club, this is what the "lounge" is for. If you have something to say on the letter posted then feel free to mention it, for, against or indifferent.
This letter is relevant and important but the recipients will see a distinction between the alleged Holocaust and Russian Soviet atrocities. This is why the link between the holohoax and the Soviets is never connected, people might just get the idea that the two are connected. They will simply ignore it.
I don’t remember inviting you to this conversation, Huntinger.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:07 pm
Huntinger wrote:
Jeffk1970 wrote:
You stormed in here uninvited.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4090
I was actually hoping you'd stay, but then you stamped out again.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:13 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:07 pm
Huntinger wrote:
Jeffk1970 wrote:
You stormed in here uninvited.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4090
I was actually hoping you'd stay, but then you stamped out again.
I pop in when I want to, Werd. I also leave when I want.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:19 pm
I pop in when I want to...I also leave...
Like most cowards.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:26 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:19 pm
I pop in when I want to...I also leave...
Like most cowards.
:lol:

I don’t remember seeing you anywhere else besides denier forums, Werd. You talk big and remain small.

Werd

Post by Werd »

I prefer to stay on safe and secure boards like rodoh and codoh that are well protected against potential stalkers and IP harvesters. Go suck lemons. :lol:

P.S.
Nice subject change (red herring) from what things I posted that you ignored, to where I post, as if that has any relevance to what you ducked. You gas chamber mongers are hilarious.