Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Nessie

Re: Proving/Disproving the Holocaust in less than an hour

Post by Nessie »

rollo the ganger wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:32 pm
Nessie wrote:
RTG wrote:I'd write something about the shark's tooth but your response had me laughing so hard I decided not to.
What does it evidence?
It evidences that there was a shark's tooth in the sandy soil of the area. That's it.

As for the rest of your remarks it only shows you can't hold a rational, intelligent or serious discussion.
That you do not know what the sharks tooth evidences, shows that it is you who lacks the knowledge to have a rational, intelligent discussion.

Are there any other historical events that you do believe took place, which are evidenced to have happened? Or is it just the Holocaust?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:47 pm

Can you explain why anyone should believe what is not evidenced and disbelieve what is evidenced?
Seems this ex copper has not heard of framing.
George Watkins was murdered.
Hudspeth and George Watkins' wife Rebecca were arrested. After lengthy interrogation, Rebecca allegedly made a statement accusing Hudspeth of murdering Watkins to get him out of the way so they could be married. Based on Rebecca's testimony, Hudspeth was convicted and sentenced to death. He was hanged at Harrison, Arkansas, on December 30, 1892. In 1893, Hudspeth's lawyer located the alleged victim, George Watkins, alive and well in Kansas.

The poster does realize that the only evidence for this allege holocaust are the (((eye witnesses))). All are liars, sadly mistaken, incoherent, outrageous and of course just happen to be Juden. Out of the millions in these camps no one witnesses such atrocities but only Jude...no one.
The reason why the Reich wanted Juden out is because of the deceit and manipulation of governments we are experiencing in real time today; this like all deceit is fraud. What they are doing with this holocaust is the reason why they were unwanted in the first place. This will backfire on them eventually and then they will wish their fake god was true. No one can help them then.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
It is all you ever discuss. You dodge that you have never produced any evidence to show what did happen at TII.
I have debunked your so-called evidence and presented both the Spielberg interviews and the USHMM records as evidence that Treblinka was a transit camp. You try to minimize that evidence by claiming the deportees were just "selected for work" and declaring that they never entered the camp. How you divine that is left unsaid. Neither do you mention the deportees listed by the USHMM. Then there's the letter from a commandant in the General Government complaining bitterly about the 1,000 deportees sent to him.

The fact is, Nessie, that debunking the claims of the alleged eyewitnesses would, on its own, prove that hundreds of thousands were NOT murdered there. The claim that ~850,000 people were gassed with the exhaust of a Soviet tank engine piped into hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers, buried in giant mass graves then the whole bodies exhumed by an excavator and cremated with essentially no fuel on the magic Jew barbeque is bunk.
Yes, a few thousand out of c850,000 were transited through the TII station (not any further inside the camp) to work at other camps.
Nessie claims that none of the deportees entered the Treblinka camp before being sent to other destinations. That's just his fantasy in spite of what the deportees testified to themselves. Oh well, so it goes in Nessie's la-la land.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie cites findings from the Sturdy-Colls doctoral thesis as evidence of Treblinka being an extermination facility.
The 2011 Caroline Sturdy-Colls thesis/dissertation on the examination of TII; https://etheses.bham.ac.uk/id/eprint/35 ... s12PhD.pdf
Sturdy-Colls makes the a priori assumption that Treblinka was an extermination facility and all of her "evidence" derives from that assumption. When I say that CS-C is a charlatan, I mean that as a strict definition. CS-C is, in fact, practicing quackery for personal gain and profit. Treblinka was an extermination facility therefore all evidence proves that Treblinka was an extermination facility. No other explanation is possible under those conditions and Nessie takes the charlatan's word as gospel. So it goes in Nessie's la-la land.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:45 pm
Nessie wrote:
It is all you ever discuss. You dodge that you have never produced any evidence to show what did happen at TII.
I have debunked your so-called evidence...
You have stated why you do believe the evidence, you have not proved it did not happen. Big difference and one you fail to spot.
... and presented both the Spielberg interviews and the USHMM records as evidence that Treblinka was a transit camp. You try to minimize that evidence by claiming the deportees were just "selected for work" and declaring that they never entered the camp. How you divine that is left unsaid. Neither do you mention the deportees listed by the USHMM. Then there's the letter from a commandant in the General Government complaining bitterly about the 1,000 deportees sent to him.
Small numbers selected on arrival to work does not make TII a transit camp. A letter from a commandant complaining about the 50,000 he has just been sent from TII and where was he going to accommodate them all, along with the 50,0000 he had been sent the previous month, would be evidence TII was a transit camp.
The fact is, Nessie, that debunking the claims of the alleged eyewitnesses would, on its own, prove that hundreds of thousands were NOT murdered there. The claim that ~850,000 people were gassed with the exhaust of a Soviet tank engine piped into hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers, buried in giant mass graves then the whole bodies exhumed by an excavator and cremated with essentially no fuel on the magic Jew barbeque is bunk.
You expressing your reasons why you do not believe the narrative, is not evidence it did not happen. You need evidence from witnesses, documents, forensics etc to prove what happened.

If c850,000 did leave TII, that would have left a lot of evidence and it has left none.

That is why you dodge answering my question why should anyone believe what cannot be evidenced, over what can?
Yes, a few thousand out of c850,000 were transited through the TII station (not any further inside the camp) to work at other camps.
Nessie claims that none of the deportees entered the Treblinka camp before being sent to other destinations. That's just his fantasy in spite of what the deportees testified to themselves. Oh well, so it goes in Nessie's la-la land.
The witnesses speak to arriving at the TII station, being selected to work and then leaving the camp. None speak to going into the camp, hair cuts, new clothing, showers or anything associated with transit camps.
If that was true, you would be able to produce the evidence.

Can you explain why anyone should accept your claim that I have no evidence, when all you discuss is the evidence I have?

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:07 pm
Nessie cites findings from the Sturdy-Colls doctoral thesis as evidence of Treblinka being an extermination facility.
The 2011 Caroline Sturdy-Colls thesis/dissertation on the examination of TII; https://etheses.bham.ac.uk/id/eprint/35 ... s12PhD.pdf
Sturdy-Colls makes the a priori assumption that Treblinka was an extermination facility and all of her "evidence" derives from that assumption. When I say that CS-C is a charlatan, I mean that as a strict definition. CS-C is, in fact, practicing quackery for personal gain and profit. Treblinka was an extermination facility therefore all evidence proves that Treblinka was an extermination facility. No other explanation is possible under those conditions and Nessie takes the charlatan's word as gospel. So it goes in Nessie's la-la land.

C S-C examines all of the evidence, witnesses, documents, forensics, archaeology and it all corroborates that TII was a death camp. The witnesses who worked inside TII all say it was a death camp. The documents only show mass transports to TII, none show any from it. The forensics show cremated remains are at the camp. Archaeology shows a large area of disturbed ground. Photographs from 1944, 1945 also show a large area of disturbed ground.

Can you explain why anyone should accept your claim that I have no evidence, when all you discuss is the evidence I have?

Why do you expect anyone to believe what you cannot evidence, over what is evidenced?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:54 am
You have stated why you do believe the evidence, you have not proved it did not happen. Big difference and one you fail to spot.
Small numbers selected on arrival to work does not make TII a transit camp. A letter from a commandant complaining about the 50,000 he has just been sent from TII and where was he going to accommodate them all, along with the 50,0000 he had been sent the previous month, would be evidence TII was a transit camp.
You expressing your reasons why you do not believe the narrative, is not evidence it did not happen. You need evidence from witnesses, documents, forensics etc to prove what happened.

If c850,000 did leave TII, that would have left a lot of evidence and it has left none.

That is why you dodge answering my question why should anyone believe what cannot be evidenced, over what can?

If that was true, you would be able to produce the evidence.

This thread is totally off topic and just a discourse on evidencing as highlighted in lime above. This is a total waste of server space.
Could some advancement be made please in regard to the thread intention and not personal thoughts on 'evidencing'.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Just because you're an ill educated innumerate fool who can't understand the math of how the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers are an impossibility or why the M&H draglines couldn't have dug the mass graves as claimed by CS-C doesn't invalidate such proofs.
Small numbers selected on arrival to work does not make TII a transit camp.
Nessie tries to minimize the fact that there's proof that thousands did transit through Treblinka by claiming that they were "selected for work". Which of the deportees specifically said that they were "selected for work"? What about the deportees who made no mention of any specific skills whatsoever?

Nessie claims that a handful of alleged cremains of unproven origin is proof that ~850,000 cadavers were cremated but the testimony of very credible witnesses that they and at least 10-15,000 other deportees left Treblinka alive and in good health is dismissed as just "selections for work."

Nessie claims that we must take the word of a Polish partisan, Zabecki, and a Polish train conductor as absolute, unquestionable proof that nobody except the 10-15,000 deportees who were "selected for work" left Treblinka in departing trains. Both Zabecki and the conductor somehow managed to miss seeing those 20-25 occupied trains. Just a little (heh-heh) "oversight".
The principles of gas, volume and pressure have been established for almost 400 years by Boyle's law. Witness testimony isn't going to change that. The principles of geometry and trigonometry have been established since the times of Euclid and claims by your "witnesses" aren't going to change them. The laws of thermodynamics are well established and the magic Jew barbeque isn't going to change them, either. None of those principles are going to change to suit an innumerate fool.
The witnesses speak to arriving at the TII station, being selected to work and then leaving the camp.
Bullshit! Specific witnesses spoke of spending anywhere from overnight to eight days at Treblinka. I suppose that you're claiming that they just camped out on the loading dock. Of course they entered the camp.

As far as why I debunk the claims of your witnesses, it's to prove that they are lying about the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers, lying about the 10X25X50 meter (or larger) graves and their lies about the magic Jew barbeque.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
C S-C examines all of the evidence, witnesses, documents, forensics, archaeology and it all corroborates that TII was a death camp.
Nessie weasel dodges the fact of CS-C's a priori assumption that Treblinka was an extermination facility. CS-C is a charlatan of the first order.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Huntinger wrote:
This thread is totally off topic and just a discourse on evidencing as highlighted in lime above.
Indeed, Hunt, Nessie states his "evidence". His evidence is debunked. Nessie restates his debunked evidence. His evidence is debunked again. Rinse and repeat ad infinitum. It's tiresome.