Latest holyhoax debunking film.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain

Latest holyhoax debunking film.

Post by Turnagain »

Available for watching on Bitchute. Very long and keep your audio control handy as the sound levels are uneven. For your viewing pleasure.

Edit.
Forgot to post the address. Go here: www.bitchute.com/video/N919CqcOYoqy/?li ... mize=false
Last edited by Turnagain on Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Latest holyhoax debunking films.

Post by Huntinger »

Ha ha ha thanks. Death by Lumberjack and the automatic spanking machine, with HΓ€ftling licking the floors with tongues. I guess enough Jude saliva poured out in the process to cause the death by swamp. I actually agree with the death by bad music one though; listening to the Nigga screams Coloured Soul Music from Detroit, that is enough to almost top one over the edge of a 10 story building. Can only watch 15 mins at a time but will plod along.

I do not know why Debbie thinks everyone who disagrees is some kind of a Nazi or Neo Nazi, whatever they are. I loved it when in the movie you showed that he referred to the fat Judensau as a neo Nazi racist.

I don't want to steal your thunder but this is the movie I showed sometime ago. I think that this thread would be great to put on all good videos we have. I think is worth showing again. Please save the link to the movie above for continual reference.

π•΄π–ˆπ– π–‡π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™π–˜...π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

βœ™π•³π–šΜˆπ–“π–™π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–Šπ–—

Turnagain

Re: Latest holyhoax debunking film.

Post by Turnagain »

The truth is out there and the hoaxers can't put the genie back in the bottle.

Huntinger

Re: Latest holyhoax debunking film.

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote: ↑
Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:14 am
The truth is out there and the hoaxers can't put the genie back in the bottle.

π•΄π–ˆπ– π–‡π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™π–˜...π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

βœ™π•³π–šΜˆπ–“π–™π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–Šπ–—