Sonderacktion 1005

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28878
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Sonderacktion 1005

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:08 pm
Nessie wrote:
Please show me what you say is the best evidence Mattogno produced to show Aktion 1005 was a fraud.
Show me your evidence that the evidence Mattogno produced was insufficient evidence as evidence that Aktion 1005 was evidenced to be fraudulent.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3983&p=158894&hili ... ng#p158880

Rollo claimed that "Mattogno's best evidence that Aktion 1005, or the many variants of what it is called, is nothing but a fabrication is the fact that there is no documentary evidence or even eyewitnesses that such a program existed."

Rollo is arguing that a lack of evidence something exists, is evidence it did not exist, which is correct. The problem for rollo is that Mattogno does produce documents (chapter 2.2) eye witnesses (chapter 4.2) to Aktion 1005 here;

https://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/39-te.pdf

It is hard to see how something that is evidenced to have happened is fraudulent. Maybe you can show the evidence that it was.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


rollo the ganger
Posts: 6232
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: Sonderacktion 1005

Post by rollo the ganger »

Nessie wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:16 pm
rollo the ganger wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:02 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:01 pm
rollo the ganger wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:50 am
Obviously Nessie has nothing to add to this conversation.

Resolved: Mattogno has determined that Aktion 1005 is an unsubstantiated fraud.
Your conclusion is highly unconvincing, since it is unevidenced.
You had your opportunity Nessie and you adopted a "nolo contendre" stance. The matter is closed.
Your claim of "Mattogno has determined that Aktion 1005 is an unsubstantiated fraud" is not accompanied by any evidence.

The reason why you are struggling to show any evidence to back up your and Mattogno's claims is because neither of you have any.
Stop whining Nessie. The matter is closed. You lost

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28878
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Sonderacktion 1005

Post by Nessie »

rollo the ganger wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:28 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:16 pm
rollo the ganger wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:02 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:01 pm
rollo the ganger wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:50 am
Obviously Nessie has nothing to add to this conversation.

Resolved: Mattogno has determined that Aktion 1005 is an unsubstantiated fraud.
Your conclusion is highly unconvincing, since it is unevidenced.
You had your opportunity Nessie and you adopted a "nolo contendre" stance. The matter is closed.
Your claim of "Mattogno has determined that Aktion 1005 is an unsubstantiated fraud" is not accompanied by any evidence.

The reason why you are struggling to show any evidence to back up your and Mattogno's claims is because neither of you have any.
Stop whining Nessie. The matter is closed. You lost
Where is the evidence that "Mattogno has determined that Aktion 1005 is an unsubstantiated fraud"?

Link to it, quote it, or else you are admitting that there is none.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7184
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Sonderacktion 1005

Post by Huntinger »

rollo the ganger wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:28 pm
Stop whining Nessie. The matter is closed. You lost
I cannot remember a time when the poster has ever "won". The 1005 scenario hoax shows how desperate the liars are to hide the fact that there were no bodies to be found; millions of alleged dead bodies and these 1005 people could make them all disappear without a trace. Of course it is claimed the methods were burning similar to the Floss method but we all know how ineffectual that method really was. Any cremation no matter how efficient will leave traces, even if the bone crusher to dispose of millions was used.
A good analogy would be to claim the grand canyon was made by someone digging it out with a teaspoon. The mounds of dirt were magically washed away.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

rollo the ganger
Posts: 6232
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: Sonderacktion 1005

Post by rollo the ganger »

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:45 pm
rollo the ganger wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:28 pm
Stop whining Nessie. The matter is closed. You lost
I cannot remember a time when the poster has ever "won". The 1005 scenario hoax shows how desperate the liars are to hide the fact that there were no bodies to be found; millions of alleged dead bodies and these 1005 people could make them all disappear without a trace. Of course it is claimed the methods were burning similar to the Floss method but we all know how ineffectual that method really was. Any cremation no matter how efficient will leave traces, even if the bone crusher to dispose of millions was used.
A good analogy would be to claim the grand canyon was made by someone digging it out with a teaspoon. The mounds of dirt were magically washed away.
Nessie is simply too late with his arguments. We gave him a chance and no one has forever to wait to hear his babble. Another analogy would be is who wants a wedding cake delivered a week after the wedding. All he had to do is read Mattogno's book and he'd have been able to hold a comprehensible discussion.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28878
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Sonderacktion 1005

Post by Nessie »

rollo the ganger wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:11 pm
Huntinger wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:45 pm
rollo the ganger wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:28 pm
Stop whining Nessie. The matter is closed. You lost
I cannot remember a time when the poster has ever "won". The 1005 scenario hoax shows how desperate the liars are to hide the fact that there were no bodies to be found; millions of alleged dead bodies and these 1005 people could make them all disappear without a trace. Of course it is claimed the methods were burning similar to the Floss method but we all know how ineffectual that method really was. Any cremation no matter how efficient will leave traces, even if the bone crusher to dispose of millions was used.
A good analogy would be to claim the grand canyon was made by someone digging it out with a teaspoon. The mounds of dirt were magically washed away.
Nessie is simply too late with his arguments. We gave him a chance and no one has forever to wait to hear his babble. Another analogy would be is who wants a wedding cake delivered a week after the wedding. All he had to do is read Mattogno's book and he'd have been able to hold a comprehensible discussion.
You are unable to link to and quote anything in Mattogno's book that supports your claim; "Mattogno has determined that Aktion 1005 is an unsubstantiated fraud".

Is that because you cannot find any evidence? Is it because you don't know how to link and quote? Is it because you are lazy? Is it because you just do not know how to evidence a claim?

All you have to do is link to and quote a few lines you consider evidence to back up your claim and we can have a discussion about that.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7184
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Sonderacktion 1005

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:07 am

Is that because you cannot find any evidence? Is it because you don't know how to link and quote? Is it because you are lazy? Is it because you just do not know how to evidence a claim?

All you have to do is link to and quote a few lines you consider evidence to back up your claim and we can have a discussion about that.
This individual Jude who is fit to wear the gold star has stated at Klown how proud he is to speak of evidencing. Every post as highlighted in lime demonstrates the point. I have discussed this with Scott who will take appropriate compassionate action considering the obvious. I do believe this person has "issues" serious ones and needs support not condemnation. In the interim please ignore all of its posts.

I suspect strongly flipper is in its golden years with the resulting conditions of age. There can be no real discussion now as that acuity is gone, it faded as Charles said in a post last week. What we are seeing is feeble emotion without substance. The continual asking for evidence is the last grab of the grass of the river bank as it is being washed out to sea. I think it is sad but I think I have given a real possible alternative for this RODOH Poster to continue.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Werd
Posts: 10036
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Sonderacktion 1005

Post by Werd »

Werd wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:59 am
Page 411-416 in the Mattogno paperback takes Shmuel Spektor to task.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28878
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Sonderacktion 1005

Post by Nessie »

Block quoting Mattogno is just an appeal to authority and an authority that is biased and not event qualified as a historian or other investigator. It is just a series of opinions on what others said. That is not evidence.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7184
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Sonderacktion 1005

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:05 am
Block quoting Mattogno is just an appeal to authority and an authority that is biased and not event qualified as a historian or other investigator. It is just a series of opinions on what others said. That is not evidence.
Please respond properly to the information posted and not waffle on about evidence. This is off topic. We are interested in new thoughts not your pathetic thoughts on evidencing. Jude.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 18 guests