R.I.P. Friedrich Paul Berg (1943-2019)

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Duke Umeroffen

Re: R.I.P. Friedrich Paul Berg (1943-2019)

Post by Duke Umeroffen »

You lot will have to find someone else to lead you up the garden path now.

Farewell Mr Berg.

Is all.

Ende.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Freya

Post by Freya »

Hi, I haven't been able to get on this site in months, Safari browser on my MacBook Air hasn't allowed me to.

So I didn't know that Fritz had passed away.

My deepest condolences to his family and friends. Always tragic when a brave soul and his truth leaves us behind.

Aryan Scholar

Post by Aryan Scholar »

Hello forum dewllers! It has been a long time I last visited the forum to participate in any discussion.

I just read the news on the Mr F P Berg's life come to an end. May God receive him in the kingdoms of heaven for the work he tireless did to exonerate the German people who lived the war and its consequences of this disgraceful smear cast upon them by the Allies and the Soviet Union minions.

May he rest in peace.