Einsatzgruppen

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by Turnagain »

Mitzvah Celeb wrote:
Another person who enjoys twisting what other people post.

You’re pathetic.
So, I'm "pathetic" because neither you nor Nessie have an answer to a straightforward question. The fact is there wasn't any policy and order to kill all of the Jews just because they were Jews. Live with it, Celeb.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Mitzvah Celeb

Post by Mitzvah Celeb »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:57 pm
Mitzvah Celeb wrote:
Another person who enjoys twisting what other people post.

You’re pathetic.
So, I'm "pathetic" because neither you nor Nessie have an answer to a straightforward question. The fact is there wasn't any policy and order to kill all of the Jews just because they were Jews. Live with it, Celeb.
I don’t have time for people like you who aren’t honest, like you.

Your agenda is obvious.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Mitzvah Celeb wrote:

Your agenda is obvious.
Uh-huh, another weasel dodge in an attempt to avoid having to answer a question.

TheGodfather

Post by TheGodfather »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:33 pm
Mitzvah Celeb wrote:

Your agenda is obvious.
Uh-huh, another weasel dodge in an attempt to avoid having to answer a question.
I think this is the dumbest hoaxer yet. Even a child is more intelligent.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

TheGodfather wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:35 pm
I think this is the dumbest hoaxer yet. Even a child is more intelligent.
This is the same one Mr knowitall,Wilman1960, Mr Unknown, Papasha, Bunim Abend. Kable.Jerin, WaTeRMeLoNsNiG, JewsEh1, Satyam, Goody67, DasPrussian. They are all one and the same. All Hasbara. I think we should take time to read Mattognos book on this subject and comment on that and forget about these agents of incredulity.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Mitzvah Celeb

Post by Mitzvah Celeb »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:33 pm
Mitzvah Celeb wrote:

Your agenda is obvious.
You repeatedly keep asserting that the Jews who were sent to extermination camps were not murdered there, but you can’t provide any evidence as to where they did go. Forget your claims that it was impossible and stupid terms like “magic barbecue“ and just name the locations where they were sent... you seem unable to do that and just keep repeating yourself. Why is that?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Mitzvah Celeb wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:55 am
You repeatedly keep asserting that the Jews who were sent to extermination camps were not murdered there, but you can’t provide any evidence as to where they did go. Forget your claims that it was impossible and stupid terms like “magic barbecue“ and just name the locations where they were sent... you seem unable to do that and just keep repeating yourself. Why is that?
Jude, you are off topic. This thread is on Einsatz not your fantasies. Do you have something to say on the Einsatz.?

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:41 pm
Nessie wrote:
You missed out the forced labour and the killing of Jewish civilians to make eastern Europe Jew free.
So where is the order to kill all of the Jews to make eastern Europe Jew free? Was killing all of the Jews simply a matter of consensus? Mind reading by a far-flung bureaucracy as claimed by Hilberg?
There was no specific order to purely kill all the Jews.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:50 pm
Nessie wrote:
The EG had responsibility for all of the east and there was no where the Jewish population was left intact, in peace and settled.
The EG rounded up Jews and sent them to ghettos and labor camps. Who the hell ever claimed that Jews were left alone to pursue their customary way of life wherever they decided to take up residence?
Any denier who claims that the AR camps were transit camps sending Jews into the east to be resettled. Werd was claiming that Jews could be resettled in places in the east, away from fighting and partisans. He lied and has now admitted there were no such places.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Mitzvah Celeb

Post by Mitzvah Celeb »

Nessie wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:28 am
Turnagain wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:50 pm
Nessie wrote:
The EG had responsibility for all of the east and there was no where the Jewish population was left intact, in peace and settled.
The EG rounded up Jews and sent them to ghettos and labor camps. Who the hell ever claimed that Jews were left alone to pursue their customary way of life wherever they decided to take up residence?
Any denier who claims that the AR camps were transit camps sending Jews into the east to be resettled. Werd was claiming that Jews could be resettled in places in the east, away from fighting and partisans. He lied and has now admitted there were no such places.
When asked to name those locations, one reads posts from Holocaust deniers basically saying they don’t care where they went. It’s a cop-out. The inability to provide evidence showing where the Jews went after arriving st the extermination camps proves that the conspiracy theory that they were not killed at the extermination camps is a load of shit.

Holocaust deniers don’t have the guts to admit that they can’t prove where the Jews went after arriving at the extermination camps. Holocaust deniers are cowards and liars.