DRESDEN: 73 years ago to this day

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
NSDAP

Re: DRESDEN: 73 years ago to this day

Post by NSDAP »

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:39 am
Austrians are Germans also.

Three times in the last century they CHOSE with vast majorities to unite with Germany. Immediately after Germany's defeat in WW1, in 1938, and after WW2. Don't you even know that? But, "self-determination" was not, and is still not, allowed for them.

FPB
I agree with you Friedrich. I was trying to be time specific..
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

I agree that the Austrians are Germans, although they might have unique perspectives.

However, Hitler's comments are about a scornful observation of a British colonel--and Hitler was somewhat shamefully forced to agree that "every third German is a traitor" was true.

The passage in Mein Kampf comes in:

Volume I - Chapter X: Why the Second Reich Collapsed.

It is right before the part about the "Big Lie" tactic of the Leftists who claimed that General Ludendorff was the man responsible for losing the war instead of being the man most responsible for trying to save it.

:)

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg »

But Austrians are still Germans--even if some of them are also communists, monarchists, anarchists, or whatever. The fact that they have minds of their own--surprise, surprise--does not make them any less "German." If Americans want to see "mindless automatons," they should just look in any mirror.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html
The REAL Mass Murderers were the Anglo-Americans and the Jews themselves!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger »

It amuses me to read that Germany began its "Wars of Conquest" by imposing its Will and conquering Austria. If anything, it was Austria which annexed Germany. The Austrians proposed it immediately after the Entente broke up the Austro-Hungarian Empire, which the Entente adamantly proclaimed they would not during WWI, but were slapped down by the Entente at the Treaty of St. Germain. No "self-determination" for them or the Sudeten Germans either.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Yes indeed, Rollo. Here are pictures of the actual annexation of Austria--all carefully staged for the cameras, of course: https://www.google.com/search?q=Austria ... 8&dpr=1.71

American beliefs about Austria illustrate, once again, just how monumentally dumb Americans truly are--with no end in sight. Do Americans even know that the language of Austrians is "German." Over the years I have met almost countless Americans--many "educated" with college degrees--who can not even admit that. Their "education," such as it is about Austria, relies on Hollywood garbage like "The Sound of Music" instead. They truly are a nation of idiots, the biggest "shithole country" anywhere--and perfect fodder for the effen Jews.

Could the welcome given to Jesus himself--their supposed "Son of GOD"-- into Jerusalem have been any more enthusiastic than that of Hitler into Austria in 1938. I don't think so. Hitler really was "Our Saviour." If not for Hitler, we would all be living under communism today.

Even after WW2, the first major uprising against communism was in Berlin in 1953 by what have been called "Hitler's children"--followed by no support at all from the USA or Britain. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uprising_ ... st_Germany.
East Berlin UPRISING in 1953 with some of "Hitler's Children" in the foreground

The foregound guys, probably with WW2 experience. look as if they could have destroyed those Soviet tanks if they had had the right stuff in their hands. Couldn't America have slipped some RPG's or old Panzerfaust's across the border to help them? Why not?

And a few years later in 1956 when the Hungarians also rose up against communism, the Jew-SA and Britain did absolutely nothing, once again. Shame on President Eisenhower--and America!. If not for Hitler, Soviet tanks would have been as far west as the Atlantic Ocean already in 1945 waiting for their moment to "liberate" America and Britain.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Frankie

Post by Frankie »

Brilliant observations by Friedrich Paul Berg.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Thank you, Frankie. Please keep the truth, even my posts, alive long after I have to stop.

FPBerg
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger »

Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:29 pm
Thank you, been-there. Please keep the truth, even my posts, alive long after I have to stop.

FPBerg
That was Frankie, not Been There Berg.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Scott wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:10 am
Regarding North Korea, as I said that is mostly about China. Yes, it is saber-rattling. North Korea is not much of a threat to anyone except for South Korea and Japan--and if the saber-rattling actually got worrisome the U.S. could deliver a few tactical nukes to South Korea and Japan to even up the odds and give them an excellent deterrent... [snip]...

Regarding Jimmy Carter, I mean in principle and not in anything that he actually did. Carter may have been the most honorable of any of the Postwar U.S. Presidents. He was a good diplomat but he wasn't as keen in statecraft as he thought he was. For example, I think Carter totally dropped the ball dealing with Iran invading our embassy and taking Americans hostage in 1979-80. The Iranians needed to be punished HARD... [snip]...

The point is that traditional Western leaders have adopted this kind of Soy-Boy missionary attitude about peace in the abstract that not every non-Western nation finds endearing, let alone trustworthy. Sometimes less is more.

Been-There, I might need to read it again and I'm starting to get sleepy so I concede in advance that I might not have understood properly, but I disagree with most everything that you said about the Korean War.

We defended the South Koreans honorably like we were obligated to do, and when General MacArthur was about to liberate North Korea ...
I see all that as just a lifetime of American conditioning talking. I do not see that as objective, impartial independent reasoning. I.e. you almost certainly wouldn't hold that opinion if you had been born and raised in Russia, or Cuba, or China, or North Korea, or Iraq, or... etc., etc.

Basically the objective, impartial reality is that 'you' mass-murdered over 3 million Koreans because they wanted a system of government in THEIR country that 'you' Americans didn't want them to have. The reality is that because of 'you', well over half a million tons of bombs were dropped, napalm and chemical weapons were deployed, entire cities were levelled.
'You' wouldn't accept that done to 'you' Americans. You still go on and on about two tower blocks getting inocked down in New York. Yet you justify 'you' doing it to whoever you like, whenever you like. You really don't see a self-centred double standard there?

As for not agreeing America being the most genocidal nation in known history, then who is? Who tops America's total?

Getting back to Korea. You decided to choose their government for them and installed your corrupt puppet regime. And then you did the same thing again in Vietnam a decade later. Just as 'we' (i.e.Churchill and his cronies) did in Greece in the late 1940's.

Just as ‘we’ all did to Germany in 1945.

Actually, its not really 'we' doing any of that. I'm a bit suprised you express the actions of America in those terms. 'We' are conditioned to feel patriotic and have allegiance, so that those that are at the top of the heirarchies of power can get 'us' to carry out their bidding and feel proud about it. Why do you think Axis WW2 veterans weren't allowed to wear their medals for bravery in combat or to have war memorials to honour their dead?

I think its time for us all to see through and come out of that kind of 'my people right or wrong' way of thinking.
Scott wrote:
A fine movie is the 1977 MacArthur with Gregory Peck. Douglas MacArthur could be a reactionary SOB, and Gregory Peck was a notorious Hollywood Liberal, but he played the general respectfully and it is a pretty accurate movie in my opinion. The same could not be said by Peter Boyle's portrayal in the 1977 film Tailgunner Joe. Boyle did a very convincing job acting, but the script was Liberal hogwash based on the 1959 character assassination book Senator Joe McCarthy by Richard Rovere. McCarthy has since been vindicated by the Venona signals intercepts that have been declassified.
This I take as further confirmation that you Americans are notoriously prone to perceiving reality through the distorting prism of your notoriously manipulative film industry. ;)

Scott wrote:
... [snip]... I suppose we could have just ran from Korea in 1950 when the North Koreans attacked...

...So far they have not come close to pushing our limits, assuming that we have any. The 9/11 attack and crisis could have been handled by controlling our open borders and keeping track of Jihadis and any other enemy agents more closely (including the Kosher ones). This was not the first Jihadi attack against the United States, nor even upon the World Trade Center. This would have saved many, many lives and several TRILLIONS of dollars that could have been better spent.

Regarding Dresden, I am not disagreeing so much on that.

But some of the comments about the USA being the most Genocidal country or race on Earth beggar description. I suppose it is tempting to see Germanophobia everywhere because the Holocaust has not been universally discredited yet. But "bringing history into accord with the facts," may not, in fact, happen in our lifetimes. To fret too much over this only undermines our own Revisionist arguments about the Holocaust being a Hoax. And with half of the Americans of European extraction actually of GERMAN stock, the Germanophobia angle is pretty weak.

Outside of Jews and Hollywood, Americans were never excited about fighting Germany during World War II. Nobody liked the Japs after Pearl Harbor, though.

...Fate chose us to bear the Burdens of Empire and we should have seen it coming long before but did not. Each generation is blameworthy to a degree.

The Holocaust is actually not so much an attack upon Germans at all but people who advocate for Western Culture or White interests, and against an international-multicultural babylon. Germany's leaders know this, of course, since they are nothing more than chic postmodern Communists. Being some of the first ones to implement Orwellian Thoughtcrimes laws, that is (amongst other things) what still gives the Big-H electro-motive force 73 years after the end of the war.

I am talking here about outright subversion and treason and not constructive criticism. I am certainly not shy about being anti-American--that has never bothered me about Fritz. We as a people do have a lot to answer for. But we are not the only ones. And the Germans are no angels either anymore than anyone else.

The Holocaust (whatever that is) does NOT in reality make Jews morally superior to Gentiles,...
Erm... "not in reality"??? Has somebody been suggesting that then?
Scott wrote:
...and likewise the Holocaust HOAX (whatever that is) does NOT make Germans morally superior either. Hitler might have said that Victims don't make History. Bismarck probably would have understood that too.

I don't think its ever been about "moral superiority"? Has it...?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:58 pm
But Austrians are still Germans--even if some of them are also communists, monarchists, anarchists, or whatever. The fact that they have minds of their own--surprise, surprise--does not make them any less "German." If Americans want to see "mindless automatons," they should just look in any mirror.

Friedrich Paul Berg

But nobody has suggested that except for a dumb Hollywood movie full of discredited von Trapp propaganda. Americans don't assert that either unless they are establishment historians or the mass-media, which is not run by Gentiles.

My former supervisor was American-born and has Austrian roots and visits home regularly. In the home country her relatives and others are very wary about this topic. Americans are far more willing to consider Austrians to be Germans than they, themselves are--at least publicly.

Also, I worked with somebody at the TV station whose family were Hungarians that came to the U.S., I think in 1968 during the Soviet Prague crackdown, while they were visiting Austria on holiday, and I guess the Soviets were distracted. The girl's Dad was a nuclear engineer so getting away with his family intact might have been challenging. Anyway, the girl told the Jewish manager at the TV station that the Holocaust was largely invented, and that her Dad knows this because he was there. At that the Jewish media guy almost flipped a gourd at how "Americans are so fücking dumb." The whole family was foreign born--and he should have known that--but they spoke English without accents, so maybe not. This is what media Jews think about Gentiles, not just Americans. But nowadays, even with the Soviet Union gone, the girl's Dad would be thrown into jail as a Nazi or anti-Semite if they were living in a country like Germany, even though he was just a kid. This would not happen in the U.S. unless he had actually been in the SS, and then American immigration would have noticed. The guy actually held a senior DOE security clearance, and they vetted everybody closely who had come from behind the Iron Curtain.

Anyway, it is tiresome to keep reminding us how stupid we are as a nation--as if this were some kind of national flaw and not an alien occupation. German Communists were shitbirds too in the day, which is why Hitler fought them from the streets to the Reichstag. Nowadays Europeans are just as brainwashed too. And European leaders, especially the new hipster Communists who are running things in Germany now--wake up--have much to do with this.

Anyway, you are crashing through an open door here. Nobody has said on this forum that Austrians were not or are not Germans. (Not even Nessie as far as I know.)

And, if I am not mistaken, Nessie is still in the brig at the moment for the Is-Too/Is-Not in the Autopsy color thread, which Depth Check will reopen soon.

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)