Israeli/Jew Connections to-US-CIA Torture and Terror

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Friedrich Paul Berg

Israeli/Jew Connections to-US-CIA Torture and Terror

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg »

For me, any connections within the "CIA Torture Report" to Jews or Israelis were obvious by their absence--at least within the "Summary" that has been made public. For a moment, I actually thought the "psychologists" who supposedly designed the torture program should have had at least one Jew among them--but, not to worry, they were only Mormons. There is already a debate in Britain about connections to the UK having been "redacted" so as to protect Tony Blair and his henchmen. So, what about the Jews and Israeli contractors who, it seems to me, would have been first in line to offer their enormous and widely recognized "expertise" in torture based on years of experience with Palestinians. Will the full report which is still unavailable tell us anything? I doubt it. And what about all those Jewish "Neo-cons," so deeply involved in everything, just one-step behind Dick Cheney?

"American exceptionalism" is in the toilet where it belongs. This is a sick country, folks--get used to it. The CIA criminals and others will be lying and dodging for some time to come. George Tenet, the CIA director until 2004 will be long remembered for his "We do not torture people" lie, repeated five times for CBS's "60 Minutes." George Tenet and Dick Cheney deserve some "rectal rehydration" to get them to confess. It was also Tenet who had insisted that WMD manufacturing in mobile vans in Iraq was a "slam dunk." That sounded at the time as if he had simply revived the old Soviet lies about German homicidal "gas vans" for the latest war. If more people had read my essays, we might have been spared another dirty war.

For our purposes here on RODOH, it is worth remembering that the CIA is the successor to OSS which committed countless acts of torture and terror during WW2, the "Good War." When I raised that subject with someone a few days ago, their comment was that at the time "it was OK because they were Nazis." Several generations of people, including most Germans, since then have been so thoroughly programmed with the lies and confessions elicited under torture that the Allied methods in which many Jews were directly involved seem acceptable. Who gave a damn when a NY Jew using a baseball bat smashed-in the head of a German prisoner in the recent Quentin Torrentino movie starring Brad Pitt? As the following review shows, that movie is even regarded by some as Tarrantino's greatest movie ever. Why not?
1. Inglourious Basterds

Back in 1992, with the release of Reservoir Dogs , Tarantino showed that he’s a force to be reckoned with. Than he released a masterpiece in 1994 entitled Pulp Fiction. A film so utterly amazing that no one thought (including me) it could ever be topped. He came close in 2003 and 2004 with the release of the epic samurai tale, Kill Bill. Even that wasn’t able to top Pulp Fiction. It took him 15 years, but he finally did it. He created one of the greatest movies of all time. A film I’m sure he’ll never be able to top. What he created was a spectacle of everything that makes a movie fantastic. I can honestly say with out a doubt in my mind that Inglourious Basterds is Quentin Tarantino’s greatest piece of cinema.

It’s the story of three very memorable characters whose stories intertwine and collide within the darkest time in history (WWII). One character is a young jewish woman (Shosanna) bent on avenging her slaughtered family. Another charcter is a renegade American Lieutenant ,with a penchant for scalping Nazis, who’s hired to lead a band of jewish soldiers whose intentions include causing as much damage as they can to the Third Reich. The last character is one of the greatest ever put on screen. Colonel Hans Landa, played pitch-perfectly by Christoph Waltz, is a nazi detective whose motives are clear to him and him alone.

In the film Inlgourious Basterds, Quentin Tarantino has a blast telling the exact story he wants to tell. He holds no punches and has fun with it and as a result I have fun. I love every moment of Inglourious Basterds because Quentin cares about every single moment of this film. Each moment is pivotal to the tale at hand and you never want to take your eyes off the screen. Inglourious Basterds is a masterpiece in every single sense of the word. http://moviesfilmsmotionpictures.com/20 ... ino-movies/
Will Tarrantino make his next movie about ISIS? Why not? Tarrantino could have another "blast" telling another "fun" story. Perhaps Christoph Walz could do the actual head-cutting scenes--with or without a Nazi accent.

Torture works if you get away with it. The Jews certainly did get away with it so far--and even made mountains of money with it. But, if we dig into the evidence--we may be able to find much more food for thought--and be inspired to act against these monsters.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything athttp://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
There were NO "limited gassings!" There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

Please visit and support generously: http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:03 pm, edited 24 times in total.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

corrections

Re: Jewish/Israeli Ties to CIA Torture???

Post by corrections »

So, absence of Jews in the reports means that Jews were behind the reports censoring them from mentioning Jews.

With that circular logic, you can imply that virtually everything bad was done by Jews but just not reported because Jews did the reporting.

corrections

Post by corrections »

Looks like you actually linked to articles which referenced actual reports of Israel's influence in Abu Ghraib. Good job!

Werd

Post by Werd »

corrections wrote:Looks like you actually linked to articles which referenced actual reports of Israel's influence in Abu Ghraib. Good job!
Looks like I knew about this for years because I don't live under a rock with my head up my ass like some ignorami on this board. They know who they are. They weren't even hip to the faked CIA/Mossad/MI-6 beheading video scams that had been running for years as one can see in THE LOUNGE section.

Friedrich Paul Berg

This might be useful also: http://mondoweiss.net/2009/04/has-israe ... ure-policy

Also about "holy work": http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/637293.stm

Many thanks to Werd for his posts above. That picture is worth many thousands of words. Who is that guy? Does anyone know? Why not?

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything athttp://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
There were NO "limited gassings!" There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

Please visit and support generously: http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

corrections wrote:Is there not a way to delete double posts?
It's not an automatic or a default setting, especially for new registrants.

For now just edit the redundant post yourself with a note for a moderator that says: "double post" or "delete double post" and a Moderator/Admin will delete it for you when they see it.

:)

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

Werd

Post by Werd »

http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ran ... hout-trial

Obama cites Israeli Supreme Court to justify killing Americans without trial
Submitted by Rania Khalek on Tue, 06/24/2014 - 02:52

Almost three years have passed since the United States government extrajudicially murdered American citizen Anwar al-Awlaki with a drone strike in Yemen. Al-Awlaki, although described by the government as a «terrorist» mastermind, had never been charged with any crime.

The Obama adminstration refused to disclose the legal reasoning behind the killing. But thanks to Freedom Information Act lawsuits by The New York Times and the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), a redacted version of the Department of Justice memo which outlines the Obama administration’s rationale for killing American citizens abroad without trial is now public.

Authored by David Barron — former chief of the Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel, who has since been appointed by Obama to a federal judgeship — the 41-page document seeks to legitimize so-called targeted killings, a practice Obama’s predecessor, George W. Bush, vigorously condemned Israel for using against Palestinians during the second intifada.
Shout out to Israel

This makes it all the more ironic that the Obama administration’s kill memo cites an Israeli Supreme Court decision to justify al-Awlaki’s summary execution.

On page 40, the kill memo — using an alternative transliteration for al-Awlaki’s name — states:
In addition to the nature of the threat posed by al-Aulaqi’s activities, both agencies here have represented that they intend to capture rather than target al-Aulaqi if feasible; yet we also understand that an operation by either agency to capture al-Aulaqi in Yemen would be infeasible at this time.
Below that, the memo cites Public Committee Against Torture in Israel (PCATI) v. Government of Israel, a 2006 Israeli Supreme Court decision that ruled that the targeted assassinations of hundreds of Palestinians since the start of the second intifada were legal and did not violate international law. The memo provides this as the basis for determining the infeasibility of al-Awlaki’s capture, with the following explanation in parentheses:
although arrest, investigation and trial «might actually be particularly practical under the conditions of belligerent occupation, in which the army controls the area in which the operation takes place,» such alternatives «are not means which can always be used,» either because they are impossible or because they involve a great risk to the lives of soldiers.
War of terror

It should not come as a surprise that the US is echoing Israeli rationale to validate its own belligerence in the “war on terror,” which bears a striking resemblance to Israel’s decades-long war on the Palestinians and its neighbors.

In the summer of 2001, then US Ambassador to Israel Martin Indyk declared, “The United States government is very clearly on record as against targeted assassinations. They are extrajudicial killings, and we do not support that.”

This philosophy was thrown out the window following the 11 September 2001 attacks in New York, Washington, DC and Pennsylvania. Even so, the Bush administration carried out extrajudicial killings sparingly in comparison to Obama, who has embraced assassination as the centerpiece of his counterterrorism strategy, killing thousands in Yemen, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Somalia in the process.
What happens in Israel never stays in Israel

In 2007, the Yale Law Journal warned in an editorial that as the “the world’s first judicial decision on targeted killings,” the Israeli ruling would weaken international law because it expanded the scope of who could be targeted for due-process free execution by broadening the definition of “direct participation in hostilities,» which ultimately “weakened the protections that international law affords to all civilians, not just to terrorists.»

The Journal was prescient in concluding that the Israeli decision would “influence others analyzing targeted killings, including the United States.”

In 2009, Daniel Reisner, the former head of the Israeli army’s International Law Division, admitted as much. “International law progresses through violations,” he told Haaretz in the aftermath of Operation Cast Lead — Israel’s invasion of Gaza in December 2008-January 2009.

“We invented the targeted assassination thesis and we had to push it,» Reisner said. «At first there were protrusions that made it hard to insert easily into the legal molds. Eight years later it is in the center of the bounds of legitimacy.”

Today, Israel’s assassinations in Gaza are so routine that barely anyone bats an eye. The same is true for drone strikes in Yemen and Pakistan, which have killed at least four Americans, including Awlaki’s 16-year-old son, Abdulrahman, a crime the Obama administration refuses to explain and the American justice system refuses to probe.

What began as an Israeli method to suppress Palestinian resistance is now being used to kill people over a vast swath of territory with a population of hundreds of millions. This is what happens when countries like the United States and Israel are allowed to push the boundaries of international law with impunity.
Shared values

“The United States and Israel both seek to subvert international law by putting forth flawed legal interpretations to advance their extreme and unlawful positions and their own impunity, whether in support of arbitrary and indefinite detention, torture, or in this case extrajudicial killings,” said Maria LaHood, a senior staff attorney with the Center for Constitutional Rights, in an email.

LaHood was one of the Center for Constitutional Rights attorneys working on the cases challenging Obama’s killings of American citizens.

She was also one of the attorneys on the class action lawsuit against Avi Dichter, the former head of Israel’s Shin Bet secret police, who in 2002 ordered that a one-ton bomb be dropped on a Gaza City apartment building as part of an extrajudicial assassination.

The atrocity killed fifteen Palestinians and injured 150. The case was dismissed in 2007 by US district judge William Pauley on immunity grounds after the US government weighed in on Dichter’s behalf.

LaHood added, “If the interpretation of international law were up to the US and Israel, there would scarcely be any law left.”

Friedrich Paul Berg

Re: Israeli/Jewish Inspiration for US-CIA Torture

Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.