Why didn't accused Nazis ensure the truth would be heard?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Mr. KnowItAll

Re: Why didn't accused Nazis ensure the truth would be heard?

Post by Mr. KnowItAll »

been-there wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:57 am
Can Papasha answer the questions put to him? Or not?

Can Umeroffen maybe answer them for him?

.. .. .. .. ..

Here is another test.

Who wrote this and bravely published it in a booklet in Germany?
I was in Auschwitz from January to December 1944. After the war I heard about the alleged mass murders of Jews and I was quite taken aback. Despite all the testimony submitted and all the reports in the media, I know such atrocities were never committed. I have said so repeatedly, everywhere and at all times, but it has always been useless for no one has wanted to believe me. The evidence, I am told, is unequivocal and confirmed without contradiction.

I never made a secret of my having been at Auschwitz. When asked about the destruction of Jews, I answered that I knew nothing about that. I simply marvelled at how quickly the populace was willing to accept and believe the stories about these mass gassings, without any apparent resistance.”
Bravely published? :lol: Woah, a person who denies the Holocaust is so brave... NOT! :roll:

Read Robert Jan Van Pelt’s book, The Case for Auschwitz: Evidence from the Irving Trial, page 294.
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger »

I was in Auschwitz from January to December 1944. After the war I heard about the alleged mass murders of Jews and I was quite taken aback. Despite all the testimony submitted and all the reports in the media, I know such atrocities were never committed. I have said so repeatedly, everywhere and at all times, but it has always been useless for no one has wanted to believe me. The evidence, I am told, is unequivocal and confirmed without contradiction.

I never made a secret of my having been at Auschwitz. When asked about the destruction of Jews, I answered that I knew nothing about that. I simply marvelled at how quickly the populace was willing to accept and believe the stories about these mass gassings, without any apparent resistance.”
So Been There. Since the hoaxsters aren't going to make any attempt to identify the author then please tell us. Appreciate it. Thanks.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

rollo the ganger wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:32 pm
been-there wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:57 am
Can Papasha answer the questions put to him? Or not?
Can Umeroffen maybe answer them for him?
.. .. .. .. ..
Here is another test.

So Been There. Since the hoaxsters aren't going to make any attempt to identify the author then please tell us. Appreciate it. Thanks.
I'd rather not give the answer.
Its a test to demonstrate whether people like Papasha are seriously interested when questioning revisionists, or are just trolling.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

rollo the ganger

Been There wrote:Its a test to demonstrate whether people like Papasha are seriously interested when questioning revisionists, or are just trolling.
It's obvious to everyone where people like Papasha stand in this discussion.

Unfortunately what you have presented provides no information that allows for a search on the internet. A few traceable clues would be appreciated.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Hmmm? Ok. Perhaps people aren’t familiar with how search engines work?
I just did a google search of one sentence enclosed within quotation marks, and received numerous links to the source and its author.

Try putting this in a search:
“I never made a secret of my having been at Auschwitz.”

Numerous links appear showing it was courageously written by Thies Christophersen.

In answer to the question of this topic-thread, what a price he was made to pay by our corrupt European society for his courage, integrity and honesty.

-- Anonymous

rollo the ganger

Been There wrote:Hmmm? Ok. Perhaps people aren’t familiar with how search engines work?
I just did a google search of one sentence enclosed within quotation marks, and received numerous links to the source and its author.

Numerous links appear showing it was courageously written by Thies Christophersen.
Actually, I put into Google that very phrase. I put in this one too:
I was in Auschwitz from January to December 1944.
But nothing showed up regarding Thies Christophersen and nothing kicked back repeating those phrases verbatim. I tried putting in the one you just mentioned again and all I got was irrelevant sites about Auschwitz.

Oh well. Who knows? Anyways, thanks.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

rollo the ganger wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:14 pm
Been There wrote:Hmmm? Ok. Perhaps people aren’t familiar with how search engines work?

Actually, I put into Google that very phrase. I put in this one too:
I was in Auschwitz from January to December 1944.
But nothing showed up regarding Thies Christophersen and nothing kicked back repeating those phrases verbatim. I tried putting in the one you just mentioned again and all I got was irrelevant sites about Auschwitz.

Oh well. Who knows? Anyways, thanks.
How strange. I get fourteen sites with the quote.
-- Anonymous

rollo the ganger

I highlighted that quote again and right clicked for Search google for "I never made a secret of my having been at Auschwitz."

Nothing. Ten pages of "hits" but not one mentions Thies Christophersen.

I copy/pasted the phrase directly into Google and same thing. Hmmm?

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

rollo the ganger wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:21 am

I highlighted that quote again and right clicked for Search google for "I never made a secret of my having been at Auschwitz."

Yeah, make sure that the phrase is in quotes, and if the hits only go to "pozzed" sources, try clearing your browser cookies and cache and then see what happens with the search.

Also, try the DuckDuckGo search engine for interesting comparisons.

:)

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

rollo the ganger wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:21 am

If you search just the quote, you get this;

https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... +Auschwitz.

If you search the quote including the quotation marks, you get this;

https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... chwitz.%22

Including the quotation marks gets lots of hits on Christophersen.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.