GPR at TII

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Norm

Re: GPR at TII

Post by Norm »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:58 pm
OK, now I'm completely confused. Nessie said:
Norm has made that up. I have not answered any of his questions.
and Norm said:
He didn't say they were my questions, and I didn't say they were my questions.
Has Nessie answered "those" questions in that manner or not? I don't recall Nessie ever being that specific. He usually weasel dodges but he goes back a long way. What's the story?
I just realized that I didn't really answer your question properly.

The answer is - Yes he did answer those questions in that manner.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2078&hilit=a+nafca ... for+nessie

Poor Roberto.

Maybe it's time for a new sock-puppet, huh RM?
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Norm

Post by Norm »

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:11 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:45 pm
I'm unclear on why you're posting this, Norm. I assume that those are answers given by Nessie in the past but has he ever actually presented any proof that would stand up in an unbiased court? I don't know of anyone who has ever shown any verified scientific proof of the claims made for Treblinka or any of the other AR camps.
I think I can hear it swimming or hovering; It is attracted to this stuff (Norms Post) like the blow flies in summer are attracted to horse dung. I wonder how much Coles was paid to produce this scam. After reading about the other forgeries produced by the HC group at Klowns resulting in them being kicked out of ARC, then maintaining a fake ARC website to continue pedaling their crap it would not be beyond them to "pay" C-SC to muddy the situation some more. As usual, no evidence but enough crumbs to suggest there may be a feed; enough if, buts, maybes, coulda happened to stop people critically thinking about the evidence we have shown that there are no mass graves. There is not the slightest attempt by this charlatan to suggest where the real graves of typhus victims might be.

It takes a lot of money to maintain this hoax, I guess C-SC got a small part of it.
I know this is a bit off topic, but I really felt the need to respond to this:

"I wonder how much Coles was paid to produce this scam."

My opinion on the matter is she is dupe. There is obviously something seriously wrong with her. (Her 90 mph speech shows her brain isn't wired normally.) She seems very suggestable (almost to the point that she literally wants to be deceived) and I suspect that she was groomed and channeled into her present position and her advancements in her career is her reward for her malfeasance. I've seen hundreds of her kind over the years - she has become so invested in and depended on the holohoax fantasy, that there is no turning back. She is at this time, a full blown cult member who is incapable of even imagining that she could be wrong on any part of this issue. AS well, it would be career suicide for her to admit any incompetence or malfeasance. She is now in the mold of fat boy, retardo, sogay illsuckyouoff and the rest of the SSF klowns.

And on this point, I strongly suggest that you watch this video:

Steven Shaw - aka " Banachek" once worked for James Randi and actually was in charge of Rani's million dollar challenge (8:25 mark). The fraud that Shaw admits (and Randi was fully aware of) is incredible. I think everyone here needs to see how easily it is to fool scientists. (As a relevant example, the whole "star of david" tile at T II is such an obviously plant.)
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

Norm

Post by Norm »

In some circumstances it can be safely assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.

No graves = No holocaust

Simple as that.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Norm wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:12 am
In some circumstances it can be safely assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.

No graves = No holocaust

Simple as that.
The thing is Norm is that one could reasonably expect some graves, some cremations. I think one of the problems we have is that some like 🐬 and other 🌰s have forced revisionists into a position they hold themselves to create a situation of polarity. An us against them scenario so that the facts or what there is cannot (and must not) be considered objectively: this creates an artificial environment where all logic flies out the door as we have seen with the two mentioned.

If what some of the eye witnesses say are gross exaggerations, this means that there may be a kernel of truth, a misunderstanding due to pure fear. Some are just blatant lies and propaganda. Let me list what I see as potential misunderstandings:
  • Shower rooms producing steam, a system of person flow one way. Perceived as "Steaming" or Lobstering rooms.
  • Disinfestation rooms seen as gaskammer
  • Morgues where people, the dead, to not come out as gaskammer
  • Bleach used to disinfect trains, used to gas people
  • Rubbish burning pits perceived as pyres
  • target practice which is mandatory seen as mass executions
  • Arborist trimming trees seen as death by felling
The list could go on, but this is not the point of the thread.

What we have are two groups of people, both using GPR with opposite results. It does seem that any minor ground anomaly picked up by the SC team, the latter, immediately ordain that data to be mass graves, just as SC deemed the trade mark tile to be ✡️; in other words her team are not independent but desperately looking for confirming evidence. She has a confirmation bias.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Norm

Post by Norm »

DP
Last edited by Norm on Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Norm

Post by Norm »

Huntinger:
The thing is Norm is that one could reasonably expect some graves, some cremations.
Huntinger, can you show me one pit within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp that was dug and utilized as a mass grave?

Can you show me one pit within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp that currently contains human remains?

Can you show me one pound of cremains that were located within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp?

Huntinger:
What we have are two groups of people, both using GPR with opposite results.

Huntinger, can you show me the results of any GPR examination of the Treblinka II camp that corroborates any "eyewitness" testimony about any pit dug and utilized as a mass grave within the boundary of said camp?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Norm wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:24 am
Huntinger:
The thing is Norm is that one could reasonably expect some graves, some cremations.
Huntinger, can you show me one pit within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp that was dug and utilized as a mass grave?

Can you show me one pit within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp that currently contains human remains?

Can you show me one pound of cremains that were located within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp?

Huntinger:
What we have are two groups of people, both using GPR with opposite results.

Huntinger, can you show me the results of any GPR examination of the Treblinka II camp that corroborates any "eyewitness" testimony about any pit dug and utilized as a mass grave within the boundary of said camp?
I said that one could reasonably expect graves. 50 million people died in the European theater of war. As said I reject that the current TII was a camp. I think the camp was a hoax. I think I made it quite clear that I accept the Australian radar results where nothing was found in that area. In fact SC found graves, christian ones some distance away. Not sure how she managed to put that into here holocaust thesis.

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Norm

Post by Norm »

Huntinger:
I said that one could reasonably expect graves.
Yes, I know.

I wasn't trying to put you on the spot, I was just asking you to clarify your statement:

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Norm wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:40 pm
Huntinger:
Yes, I know. All I asked you is if you could show me one within the boundary of T2.
I am not claiming a grave, I do not even think TII existed. It is claimed that TII some 3km from T1 was a different camp. This is illogical, it would be at best be a part of T1. I think the whole story is fake from the existence of the camp to the destruction of the people there.

Either way with the monuments there this place has become a religious shrine, the reality of the place has little bearing on the thoughts of its adherents. You are dealing with religious zealots where something is true even if it is in their own thoughts. Any minor imperfection in the ground to them is a mass grave, every tile with a trademark star is the star of David and of course a gaskammer. Absolutely everything to them has some emotional religious significance. They believe in the testimony of Wiesel. Night for instance is the account of the 15-year-old Eliezer, a "semi-fictional construct", told by the 25-year-old Elie Wiesel.
I claim it is totally fictional, just like Steiners book Treblinka. Despite this fiction to the followers of the faith these words have the same reality as the burning bush and clay tablets. All religion is based on lies, delusions and this is what they have.

Telling them there is no mass graves, or showing them evidence is the same as telling a 5 year old Santa does not exist or a Christian, Jesus is a construct and fake. One cannot beat faith based delusions with reality.

The GPR at the location they call TII was not only to find mass graves due to ground disturbance but also other evidence of building construction and so on. There were aerial photos taken of the camp during its operation by the Russians but these are not for public perusal. The models are useless so any GPR material must be considered in light of the real photos.
September 1944 (i.e. ± 11 months after the dismantling of the camp)

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Norm

Post by Norm »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:56 pm
Norm wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:40 pm
Huntinger:
Yes, I know. All I asked you is if you could show me one within the boundary of T2.
I am not claiming a grave...
Thanks.

I just think it's important to keep things clear and consistent.