GPR at TII

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28178
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: GPR at TII

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:45 pm
Norm wrote:
Is it known - with the utmost certainty - that; at least one extant grave has actually been located / proven to exist within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - which currently contains scientifically verified human remains that were buried during the period of time in which the Germans are said to have administered the camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes

When you say "with the utmost certainty" - is that the same level of certainty that you use to claim 11 extant "huge mass graves" have been located / proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes
I'm unclear on why you're posting this, Norm. I assume that those are answers given by Nessie in the past but has he ever actually presented any proof that would stand up in an unbiased court? I don't know of anyone who has ever shown any verified scientific proof of the claims made for Treblinka or any of the other AR camps.
Norm has made that up. I have not answered any of his questions.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6397
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: GPR at TII

Post by Huntinger »

Norm wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:10 pm
But that is why RM needs to post anonymously, so it can spew its lies and "magically disappearing jew theory" without any repercussions. It is a cowardly cult member in propaganda mode. But in reality, it is only trying to propagandize itself - because it NEEDS to deceive itself on this issue.

It simply cannot accept, much less acknowledge the truth.
I find that claim rather interesting Norm that for some reason you think <<<IT>>> is somehow Roberto Muehlenkamp. It would be off topic here so perhaps in the Klowns thread at Lake Baikal you could explain. Interesting topic for sure and I suspect this is correct, but to talk about it here would mean Image.

I am not sure if you read this but what was the funding for the SC attempt at obscuring Treblinka. Is it possible her funding was from people with less than noble intentions.?


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Norm
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: GPR at TII

Post by Norm »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:36 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:45 pm
Norm wrote:
Is it known - with the utmost certainty - that; at least one extant grave has actually been located / proven to exist within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - which currently contains scientifically verified human remains that were buried during the period of time in which the Germans are said to have administered the camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes

When you say "with the utmost certainty" - is that the same level of certainty that you use to claim 11 extant "huge mass graves" have been located / proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes
I'm unclear on why you're posting this, Norm. I assume that those are answers given by Nessie in the past but has he ever actually presented any proof that would stand up in an unbiased court? I don't know of anyone who has ever shown any verified scientific proof of the claims made for Treblinka or any of the other AR camps.
Norm has made that up. I have not answered any of his questions.
He didn't say they were my questions, and I didn't say they were my questions.

Turnagain clearly stated he was "assuming that those are answers given by Nessie in the past."

Just another example of the shameless lack of character klowns like RM really are.

Remember playing "The Warden" on Codoh Klown?
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

Turnagain
Posts: 7320
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: GPR at TII

Post by Turnagain »

OK, now I'm completely confused. Nessie said:
Norm has made that up. I have not answered any of his questions.
and Norm said:
He didn't say they were my questions, and I didn't say they were my questions.
Has Nessie answered "those" questions in that manner or not? I don't recall Nessie ever being that specific. He usually weasel dodges but he goes back a long way. What's the story?

Norm
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: GPR at TII

Post by Norm »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:58 pm
OK, now I'm completely confused. Nessie said:
Norm has made that up. I have not answered any of his questions.
and Norm said:
He didn't say they were my questions, and I didn't say they were my questions.
Has Nessie answered "those" questions in that manner or not? I don't recall Nessie ever being that specific. He usually weasel dodges but he goes back a long way. What's the story?
There's a treasure trove of info here:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2078&hilit=a+nafca ... for+nessie
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28178
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: GPR at TII

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:58 pm
OK, now I'm completely confused. Nessie said:
Norm has made that up. I have not answered any of his questions.
and Norm said:
He didn't say they were my questions, and I didn't say they were my questions.
Has Nessie answered "those" questions in that manner or not? I don't recall Nessie ever being that specific. He usually weasel dodges but he goes back a long way. What's the story?
I have never answered a question posed by Norm, he is just trying to make it look like I am responding top him. He is desperate for attention.

He may have quoted or paraphrased from an old thread where FP Berg challenged me to answer questions to do with the so called "The National Association of Forensic Historians", which I did start to do.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Norm
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: GPR at TII

Post by Norm »

Nessie:
I have never answered a question posed by Norm
That's because your cowardice is legion Roberto.

Nessie:
he is just trying to make it look like I am responding top him.
Says the liar who just got caught in yet another lie.
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

Norm
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: GPR at TII

Post by Norm »

Turnagain
Do you have any proof beyond any reasonable doubt that there are the cremains of ~850,000 victims at Treblinka?
Nessie:
Yes I have proof, in the form of witness, documentary and physical evidence.
Is it known - with the utmost certainty - that; at least one extant grave has actually been located / proven to exist within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - which currently contains scientifically verified human remains that were buried during the period of time in which the Germans are said to have administered the camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes

When you say "with the utmost certainty" - is that the same level of certainty that you use to claim 11 extant "huge mass graves" have been located / proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes

When you say "using the scientific method" - is that the same method that you use to claim - with the utmost certainty - that 11 extant "huge mass graves" have been located / proven to exist within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes

When you say "prove" - do you mean prove with the same standard of proof that you use to claim - with the utmost certainty - that 11 extant "huge mass graves" have been proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes

Can you, with the utmost certainty and using the scientific method prove that Treblinka II is not the burial site of at least 813,000 jews - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: No as it does contain at least that number of remains


Is it known - with the utmost certainty - that; legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have actually located / proven the existence of numerous discernable / measurable extant mass graves within the boundaries of each of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes

The MAXIMUM number of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

Nessie's single numeric answer: 11

The MAXIMUM number of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; is no less than __?__.

Nessie's single numeric answer: 11

Nessie:

There are buried cremains.

The witnesses at the camps all stated that the bodies were exhumed, cremated and reburied.

The evidence is at the camps.

I have always said there is proof of mass graves.

I have criminal investigatory, legal and court experience.

I do have proof mass graves were dug at TII and the cremated remains are still there.

Archaeological and forensic studies at the camp have found areas of buried cremated remains.

The gpr at TII by Staffs Uni shows that the original graves were not emptied and refilled without disturbing them.

Once the bodies had been cremated they were dumped back into pits.

The contents of the pits are still at the camps.

CS-C said they have found graves containing remains.

Haimi found large areas of cremains mixed into the soil.

The archaeological work done has been scrutinised, cited and accepted by other archaeologists.

All of those studies found large areas of cremated remains buried in the ground.

I produce forensic, archaeological evidence.

I have accepted the burden of proof.
Here are 13 of the 15 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Treblinka II - as alleged by the charlatan Caroline Sturdy Colls (which she labels as "possible grave sites"):

Image

And here are 12 of the 15 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Treblinka II - as alleged by the charlatan Caroline Sturdy Colls (which she labels as "probable burial / cremation pits"):

Image

And here are the 15 fraudulently alleged "huge mass graves" of Treblinka II - as alleged by the charlatan Caroline Sturdy Colls (which she labels in various ways):

Image
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

Norm
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: GPR at TII

Post by Norm »

Turnagain:
I don't know of anyone who has ever shown any verified scientific proof of the claims made for Treblinka or any of the other AR camps.
Exactly.

Now let's stick with that fact and not let ourselves get sidetracked.

Focus on this:
Turnagain
Do you have any proof beyond any reasonable doubt that there are the cremains of ~850,000 victims at Treblinka?
Nessie:
Yes I have proof, in the form of witness, documentary and physical evidence.
And the info here:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1879&p=162715#p162714

No more paddy-cake. Let's hold Roberto's feet to the fire.
Is it known - with the utmost certainty - that; during the period of time in which the Germans are said to have administered the Treblinka II camp, at least one human corpse was actually buried in a grave that was located within the boundaries of the camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes.

Is it - True. - or - False. - that; archaeologists / forensic investigators have searched for extant graves within the boundaries of the Treblinka II camp - using modern geophysical / forensic science technology - ??

Nessie's - True. - or - False. answer: True.

Is it known - with the utmost certainty - that; at least one extant grave has actually been located / proven to exist within the boundaries of the Treblinka II camp - which currently contains scientifically verified human remains that were buried during the period of time in which the Germans are said to have administered the camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes.

Do you see why Roberto cravenly refuses to answer these questions:


Nessie,

Has it ever been proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, that pits were dug at Treblinka II which were utilized as mass graves - Yes. - or - No. - ??

If your answer is - Yes. - then: How many?

Of that number, how many can you prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, currently contain human remains?


Nessie,

Has it ever been proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, that pits deeper than 3.5 meters currently exist at Treblinka II - Yes. - or - No. - ??

If your answer is - Yes. - then: How many?

Of that number, how many can you prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, currently contain human remains?
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

Norm
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:59 pm
Contact:

Re: GPR at TII

Post by Norm »

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:38 pm
Norm wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:10 pm
But that is why RM needs to post anonymously, so it can spew its lies and "magically disappearing jew theory" without any repercussions. It is a cowardly cult member in propaganda mode. But in reality, it is only trying to propagandize itself - because it NEEDS to deceive itself on this issue.

It simply cannot accept, much less acknowledge the truth.
I find that claim rather interesting Norm that for some reason you think <<<IT>>> is somehow Roberto Muehlenkamp. It would be off topic here so perhaps in the Klowns thread at Lake Baikal you could explain. Interesting topic for sure and I suspect this is correct, but to talk about it here would mean Image.

I am not sure if you read this but what was the funding for the SC attempt at obscuring Treblinka. Is it possible her funding was from people with less than noble intentions.?
We can talk about it if you PM me.
In some circumstances it can be rationally assumed that if a certain event had occurred, evidence of it could be easily discovered by qualified investigators. In such circumstances it is perfectly reasonable to take the absence of evidence of its occurrence as proof of its non-occurrence.
Such is the case for the fraudulently alleged holocaust mass graves: No graves = No holocaust - simple as that.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 14 guests