Forensic Psychiatry and the "Holocaust Syndrome"

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: Forensic Psychiatry and the "Holocaust Syndrome"

Post by been-there »

Freya wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:24 am
Uh, if you haven't checked the headlines lately maybe you might like to know that 'Holocaust Denial' and 'anti-semitism'/'racism' are being construed as 'mental disorders.'

I happen to think this nomenclature issue is pretty damn important and that you and Fritz and whoever else will care a whole lot when they come and confiscate your gun without any due process or science, or worse, your life.
If you think its important then why not start a separate discussion in the lounge on your pet peeve with 'psychiatry'.

THIS part of RODOH is for discussion of holocaust and genocide.
And this particular topic-thread is specifically about the group mental-aberration affecting the vast majority of people in western society. As you have probably noticed, most people have extremely fixed, dogmatic and unreasonable opinions about questioning any aspect of the mass-delusion and pseudo history called 'the holocaust'. Try reasoning with people at your work or social gatherings about some of the obvious falsities that are forced upon us under the heading 'THE Holocaust'. What do YOU call that stubborn resistance to reason and the resultant irrational recoil, mistrust, shock, horror and maybe angry remonstration and even violence if not a psychological abberation?
Last edited by been-there on Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Freya

Post by Freya »

If we continue using terminology that literally is designed to rob us of the very right to expose the truth about the Holohoax we won't have that right for much longer.

If Fritz wants to use the term 'mental disorder' he should probably stick with larger labels for the field of adducing it like 'psychology.'

I just think it unbelievable that on a Holocaust-debating site psychiatry is asserted as a means of discrediting believers, since it's exactly that concept - the pseudo science that is psychiatry - that is being leveraged to rob us of the very right to expose the truth about German actions in WWII.

Freya

Post by Freya »

Oh and I'd also add that the forensic SCIENTIFIC evidence that an actual 'Holocaust' could not have occurred convinced me more than any other aspect, and it is that evidence that is harder to argue around than any of even the most compelling circumstantial evidence that supports negation, IMHO.

I just don't get how science matters to all your engineers and scientific types but then it's completely irrelevant the next minute.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Freya wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:32 am
Oh and I'd also add that the forensic SCIENTIFIC evidence that an actual 'Holocaust' could not have occurred convinced me more than any other aspect, and it is that evidence that is harder to argue around than any of even the most compelling circumstantial evidence that supports negation, IMHO.

I just don't get how science matters to all your engineers and scientific types but then it's completely irrelevant the next minute.
As far as I am concerned, a scientific evaluation matters in every aspect of this pseudo-history called 'THE Holocaust'. So I myself do not consider it irrelevant at all at any time. I agree with Fritz that a proper study of this historiography should also include a scientific study of the psychological aspect of the group irrationality, delusional belief and denial that created it and perpetuates it. That psychological phenomena can be understood scientifically and empirically also. Do you agree that much?

If not then it would appear that ironically you yourself may be suffering from what can be fairly called a mild psychiatric disorder, as you have repeatedly failed to answer a very simple question put to you, and you refuse to take your semantic pet-peeve on the use of one word to an appropriate sub-forum.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Freya

Post by Freya »

Oh so now I have a biological genetic disease of my brain based on your objective scientific...feelings.

This just doesn't work, been-there.

There is no biological science whatsoever to psychiatric labels, and none to psychological ones either, ultimately. There might be some limited systematized objective categorization and methodology to psychology. It has nothing empirical, however.

So if you need to insist that someone who disagrees with you in whatever way is somehow 'ill,' as opposed to just wrong in some way, then do so. But don't think that touting a pseudo-science will strengthen your case that the Hoax can be disproven BY SCIENCE.

On that note, I'd just ask people to consider - those who see the point in my 'pet peeve' which involves way more than semantics - using the word 'psychological' to denote psychological problems.

But then, there is no 'forensic psychology' as a field recognized by the court system.

Because psychology doesn't pretend to be biology aka empirical science, and the jews and their functionaries rely on the 100% lie to disenfranchise people.

So I'd conclude that anyone authentically advocating for the truth (particularly scientists and those touting science) simply not traffic in terms and smoke and mirrors designed intrinsically to discredit us and the truth.

You can't win when your adversary sets the terms of debate.

Sorry if that offends people.
Last edited by Freya on Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Freya

Post by Freya »

I'll elaborate some more on why this is important.

Psychiatrists can totally repress the truth and any examination of it with a wave of their magic priestly wand, or some deep glance into their crystal ball. Their royal edicts are not subject to debate or scrutiny or interrogation or prosecution of any kind whatsoever. This is because they have 'science' and therefore their word and decisions are unimpeachable and irrefutable, according to the courts of this country.

So you can't argue whether their labeling of you is valid in any way, or cast off their label once it's put on you (or get your gun back, or your freedom, etc. etc.)

This runs counter to the entire spirit of this site and the concept of openly debating the alleged Holocaust.

Why should anyone who respects the mission of this site use such a concept to make any argument? Much less any scientific ones?

Freya

Post by Freya »

I have lived in the hardest core communist state in modern european civilization and I can assure you that you will want claims made about you by any court with any authority over your life to be subject to open debate when and if the time comes.

If you continue insisting that there was no Holocaust, and you're under the age of maybe 65 or thereabouts, I can assure you that failing catastrophic illness or malady of some kind the time will definitely come.

Freya

Post by Freya »

I have edited one of my recent three posts with little to no content changes or elaborations, very shortly after initially posting it.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Freya wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:39 am

I'm not saying there's nothing somewhat scientific to psychology, just that it isn't objective, concrete or empirical.

Whenever anyone doesn't like an opponent's view point they call them 'nuts' 'crazy' 'mentally ill,' etc.
You obviously only think you know about psychology but clearly do not.I feel you have a common persons generalized misconcenption only without real knowledge of what you are talking about. However, this is a red herring and not the point of the topic. Thank you for your input.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Freya wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:03 pm
I have lived in the hardest core communist state in modern european civilization and I can assure you that you will want claims made about you by any court with any authority over your life to be subject to open debate when and if the time comes.

If you continue insisting that there was no Holocaust, and you're under the age of maybe 65 or thereabouts, I can assure you that failing catastrophic illness or malady of some kind the time will definitely come.
This is a totally deluded post. One the one hand the poster wishes to demonstrate scientific methodology and rejects somewhat psychiatry and then on the other is highly suggestive of mythical forces; the supernatural kama. She is off topic and says absolutely nothing.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV