Forensic Psychiatry and the "Holocaust Syndrome"

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Freya

Re: Forensic Psychiatry and the "Holocaust Syndrome"

Post by Freya »

Scott wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:30 pm
Forensic is from the Latin forensis, which means "of the forum."

An archaic version of "forensics" means to craft an argument for public debate in a forum, or for the so-called "marketplace of ideas."

In modern usage forensic means "of the court," and when the word is used it normally pertains to forensic science, or science and technology as applied to the law, law enforcement, and legal investigation. That is the usual context.

I would agree that "forensic psychiatry" is not an exact science, but that does not negate those arguments.

:)
ADJECTIVE
relating to or denoting the application of scientific methods and techniques to the investigation of crime.
"forensic evidence"
synonyms:
legal · judiciary · juridical · judicatory · forensic · jurisdictive · [more]
NOUN
(forensics)
scientific tests or techniques used in connection with the detection of crime.

That's what comes up when I google the definition of 'forensic.'

So it clearly denotes and connotes something very specifically scientific. Yet there is NOT ONE IOTA of science in psychiatric diagnoses. NOT ONE, even while only MD's can call themselves psychiatrists. Why is this so hard for people to accept?

Psychiatry is a complete scam. It's a way for upper and upper middle class powertrippers suffering from personality disorders to install themselves into positions of unquestioned power so they can work out their psychological problems onto the lower classes.

It's not that there aren't people who suffer from organic (meaning genetic, something one is born with) brain diseases, it's just that the supposed psychiatric field has refused to actually use science to identify and diagnose these diseases. Because they want to be be able to 'diagnose' all the other people who only have psycho-socio-political issues with organic diseases. Otherwise pharmaceuticals aren't the answer, among other motivations.

What many don't seem to appreciate is that the system doesn't really consider personality disorders true brain diseases (because they aren't). And that most americans think psychologists are not dealing in science - because they aren't. Also, that actual psychosis tends to be the nearly exclusive province of organic brain disease, as opposed to life issues.

So anyone ascribing science to either psychiatry or forensic psychiatry, which means the use of science in court, is asserting a total lie.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Freya

Post by Freya »

Oh and the ultimate point of psychiatry is to be able to pathologize purely political issues as the political target's 'disease.' This happened in the Soviet Union when political dissidents were 'diagnosed' as sluggish schizophrenics.

Instead of admitting that these people were just challenging, often lawfully, the communist system's policies, the government and its gatekeeping managerial class of 'licensed experts' labeled such trouble makers as 'diseased' to be able to imprison and also discredit them. This way the political opposition they represented wouldn't see them as inspiring martyrs.

Psychiatry's crux is that the government and its ruling class can absolutely discredit the idea without killing the man. Indeed, especially by refraining from killing them. Call them psychotic and drug them up to discredit the idea.

Freya

Post by Freya »

If actual science, which we definitely have at this point in time to biologically diagnose schizophrenia and manic depression, were practiced by psychiatrists, their business would shrink to almost nothing as a person could take a quick test to determine if they have manic depression or schizophrenia.

And the fact that almost no 'patients' of psychiatry, or survivors is a better word, do would mean that society would have to acknowledge that some people's reports of political targeting are valid, and therefore change those dynamic or conditions. The rich and powerful don't want to be exposed or disempowered, though.

I'm not saying that there aren't lots of people who fall somewhere along a spectrum between problems that could be seen as solely in their psychologies (different from biology) and solely in their political environment and circumstances.

But those people still aren't BIOLOGICALLY diseased in any way, so their issues are a combination of their own and their environment's.

When I use the term issues I mean functions of their own psychological mindset, not biological genes.

The fact is, the vast majority of people who are psychotic are genetically diseased and have schizophrenia or manic depression.

Sometimes the system will use the term 'psychotic' to describe someone who isn't but it's rare unless that person represents either a very direct threat to the snake oil salesperson aka 'expert' or psychiatrist (a woman hospitalized might get sexually assaulted by a staff person or another male patient and reports this, then gets called 'psychotic' as a means of preventing her from suing, for example). Generally the psych racket discerns between people who have 'thinking disorders' or 'psychotic features' and those who suffer from 'mood disorders.'

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Freya wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:21 pm

Oh and the ultimate point of psychiatry is to be able to pathologize purely political issues as the political target's 'disease.' This happened in the Soviet Union when political dissidents were 'diagnosed' as sluggish schizophrenics.

Instead of admitting that these people were just challenging, often lawfully, the communist system's policies, the government and its gatekeeping managerial class of 'licensed experts' labeled such trouble makers as 'diseased' to be able to imprison and also discredit them. This way the political opposition they represented wouldn't see them as inspiring martyrs.

Psychiatry's crux is that the government and its ruling class can absolutely discredit the idea without killing the man. Indeed, especially by refraining from killing them. Call them psychotic and drug them up to discredit the idea.

Writing in Takimag recently, Christopher DeGroot makes a similar point about pathologizing for politics. However, I have not actually read the APA Guidelines report yet.

https://www.takimag.com/article/psychologys-war-on-men/

When Trump came to visit locally to campaign for Martha McSally running for a seat in the U.S. Senate, in a local sea of red MAGA hats, the few Antifa rabble that showed up were chanting the usual stuff, and I noticed that many of their signs said something like "Orange Man Bad" and "Science Is Real."

As if any of these losers knew anything about what Science really is.

HINT --

SCIENCE is constant REVISION via the Scientific Method, not some kind of canon of knowledge, nor black book of belief.

The Left tends to regard SCIENCETM as though it were some kind of impressive religious dogma that backs their political positions somehow. They do not understand or even have a clue about what Science is and what it is not.

In healthcare and mental health journals one often sees the term "evidence-based," as applied to diagnostics, treatment, therapy, or care--as if "evidence based" CLAIMS are what makes something "scientific."

For one thing it has to be decided what definition is even meant by the term "evidence."

:)

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

Freya

Post by Freya »

I am referring to BIOLOGY, as in, empirical science. MD's have degrees in biological science, which involves other real sciences like chemistry I guess.

But psychiatrists have NO BIOLOGY for their fake diagnoses. NOT ONE IOTA of actual biology. Yet they are somehow seen to be dealing in 'science.'

Would you allow a doctor to operate on your knee or spine without one iota of biology?

What many don't realize is that as of at least the early 1990's, psychiatrists became the official court authorities for 'diagnosing' 'mental illness.' That means that their labels trump all other 'experts' labels and that in fact, their edicts are what the courts consider the final and only valid say on virtually every aspect of judicial involvement with 'mental illness.' So if someone were to be committed or discharged for an involuntary imprisonment, only a psychiatrist could okay it. His or her say is interpreted as unquestionable since it's considered 'scientific.'

Yet it is no more scientific than a psychologist's. Most americans have never fully accepted that psychology is a real, empirical science since it isn't. And their specialty, which would involve more personality disorders and other complexes that are known to be environmentally-caused, isn't looking to find 'organic genetic disease.'

Somehow because psychiatrists have to have an official MD or DO they are seen as dealing in biological science when they have no more biology behind their ridiculous labels than psychologists do. If anything, their labels are less accurate since they see everything as some 'biological disease' (without any biological science) while psychologists recognize at least *some* environmental or developmental factors, although they also try to totally separate the political from the psychological which is impossible. But they have at least some acknowledgment of environment and therefore some greater degree, albeit very limited, of validity.

Oh and psychologists have far more training in studying people's emotional and psychological issues than most psychiatrists have, which doesn't make them legitimate since they're still pretending they're objective when they're not at all.

Last, most americans don't really believe that drugs are the answer for issues that aren't physiologically caused. This is why psychiatrists try to make everything some pseudo-biological 'illness,' as without that smoke and mirrors they wouldn't be able to force insurance pools or taxpayers to pay for drugs and hospitals for people's life issues.

Freya

Post by Freya »

I should add that in any other 'specialty' of medicine, even an MD's word has to weather due process and challenge from other experts and adversaries to be considered established court policy or order.

But somehow, in a 'specialty' that has not one iota of actual biology, the doctor's word is divine and unimpeachable.

The bigger the lie, the more the system protects it.

Psychiatry is like Yahweh. It can't be questioned or even countenanced by name, even. It's simply 'God's word.'

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Freya wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:31 am

Psychiatry is like Yahweh. It can't be questioned or even countenanced by name, even. It's simply 'God's word.'
This may be true of psychiatry, much of it is bogus, especially the Freudian stuff. However, psychology is regarded as a true science due to its use of the scientific method, especially behavioural. Cognitive psychology and neuropsychology are also good but when it comes to abnormal psychology I feel that it borrows much, too much from psychiatry. Delving into the nature of psychiatry or psychology is a little off topic: I would like to know why the extremists on both sides of the issue regard each other as completely bats.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Freya

Post by Freya »

Freud wasn't really into psychiatry per se, which the mainstream by the early 1990's had wholly construed as 'biological science' without one iota of it.

No social science is true science. If it has to be called a 'science' it's because it isn't one. Biology, chemistry, physics, etc. These are empirical sciences. They are concrete and objective.

I'm not saying there's nothing somewhat scientific to psychology, just that it isn't objective, concrete or empirical.

Whenever anyone doesn't like an opponent's view point they call them 'nuts' 'crazy' 'mentally ill,' etc.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:51 pm
Holocaust-belief should be seen as a serious mental disorder rather than merely as an historical dispute about events that may or may not have happened. The war is over and the key events are behind us but the mental disorder continues.

I suggest that many people when confronted by holocaust propaganda today, long after the war, are as helpless and as hopelessly trapped as any hostages or prisoners are. The German people with few exceptions react just as the Stockholm syndrome victims did. They are the real victims and react today by abandoning their rights as human beings, even imprisoning fellow Germans for merely disputing the holocaust hoax.

Much more research about this stunning but all-important phenomenon is needed.
The above is how this topic-thread started. I wonder if Freya can understand what point Fritz was making?

@ Freya, as has been explained to you many times before, your problem appears to be one of semantics only.

Whatever word you choose to use, a stubborn, delusional and irrational ‘belief’ in obviously false stories and victor propaganda — even after many of the 'eye-witness' stories have been refuted as physically impossible inventions — needs to be referred to with some kind of categorisation.

Fritz has pointed to a very real psychological phenomena.

You are way off-topic and derailing this thread when you concentrate on one single word in it. Ok, so you don't like the word 'psychiatry' and what it represents in your mind. Ok. We 've got that. We are here discussing the holocaust narrative and a group phenomena that affects humans as a collective mental abberation. Fritz Berg posted an article where the author called this phenomena ‘holocaust syndrome’. THAT is what this topic-thread is about. Do you have any information or insight on that syndrome?
Last edited by been-there on Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Freya

Post by Freya »

Uh, if you haven't checked the headlines lately maybe you might like to know that 'Holocaust Denial' and 'anti-semitism'/'racism' are being construed as 'mental disorders.'

I happen to think this nomenclature issue is pretty damn important and that you and Fritz and whoever else will care a whole lot when they come and confiscate your gun without any due process or science, or worse, your life.