Forensic Psychiatry and the "Holocaust Syndrome"

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Statistical Mechanic

Re: Forensic Psychiatry and the "Holocaust Syndrome"

Post by Statistical Mechanic »

By avoided like the plague, you mean "overlooked." "Paid no heed." "Skimmed past." You may find this hard to imagine but I don't seek out your material - so much of it has a "look at me" quality but winds up being inconsequential or beside the point. One gets the picture, after a time . . .
"the Germans had ample justifiable cause to oppose a minority within their society who worked AGAINST their county's interests" -- been-there, 24 April 2014

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

theblackrabbitofinlé

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé »

Statistical Mechanic wrote:By avoided like the plague, you mean "overlooked." "Paid no heed." "Skimmed past." You may find this hard to imagine but I don't seek out your material - so much of it has a "look at me" quality but winds up being inconsequential or beside the point. One gets the picture, after a time . . .
Yes, I can see you choose you topics carefully, Mr 1966 Posts in Eight Months.

Perhaps that should be seven months. If we deduct your month-long sulk boycott.
We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.
- Defence counsel, Dachau trial, 7 August 1947

Statistical Mechanic

theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:By avoided like the plague, you mean "overlooked." "Paid no heed." "Skimmed past." You may find this hard to imagine but I don't seek out your material - so much of it has a "look at me" quality but winds up being inconsequential or beside the point. One gets the picture, after a time . . .
Yes, I can see you choose you topics carefully, Mr 1966 Posts in Eight Months.

Perhaps that should be seven months. If we deduct your month-long sulk boycott.
You will actually find my posts concentrated in a small number of topics, fwiw. So what? I don't find yours interesting. Large deal.
"the Germans had ample justifiable cause to oppose a minority within their society who worked AGAINST their county's interests" -- been-there, 24 April 2014

theblackrabbitofinlé

Statistical Mechanic wrote:You will actually find my posts concentrated in a small number of topics, fwiw. So what? I don't find yours interesting. Large deal.
On this other thread I started, 28% of the 71 posts are yours SM!
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1787

So, in reality, you've just no response to my debunking of the "the worst Holocaust atrocity in Russia" :mrgreen:
We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.

Statistical Mechanic

No, in reality I missed the topic. And in reality general I find your material generally trivial, tendentious, and tedious. I seem to have gotten interested in the Shermer/Cole thread on account of a reference to Hilberg. You won't find I posted in your 6-reply thread on chimney flames. Nor your 0 reply thread on Shermer. Nor in your laughing German students thread, which garnered a whopping 4 replies. Nor in your Buchenwald thread. But I did post in Channel 5 thread. Sometimes I check them, most times not. Again, big deal.

Of course, since you've pointed your worst Holocaust atrocity in Russia thread, I will reply to it; I take note that I was not alone among those ignoring it - the thread stirred such great interest that every single reply in it was made by you. Never mind, I will comment, in due time, of course. But perhaps in Barbarossa, as I would not want to spoil the record of disinterest compiled by all those - denier or not - not posting in your thread.

theblackrabbitofinlé

Statistical Mechanic wrote:No, in reality I missed the topic. And in reality general I find your material generally trivial, tendentious, and tedious. I seem to have gotten interested in the Shermer/Cole thread on account of a reference to Hilberg. You won't find I posted in your 6-reply thread on chimney flames. Nor your 0 reply thread on Shermer. Nor in your laughing German students thread, which garnered a whopping 4 replies. Nor in your Buchenwald thread. But I did post in Channel 5 thread. Sometimes I check them, most times not. Again, big deal.

Of course, since you've pointed your worst Holocaust atrocity in Russia thread, I will reply to it; I take note that I was not alone among those ignoring it - the thread stirred such great interest that every single reply in it was made by you. Never mind, I will comment, in due time, of course. But perhaps in Barbarossa, as I would not want to spoil the record of disinterest compiled by all those - denier or not - not posting in your thread.
No need to called me general, although I'm flattered that you did.

Statistical Mechanic

LOL rest assured I didn't mean to

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Its just a way to drum up interest in a thread that has attracted none.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Bernard

Post by Bernard »

theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Like people who ridicule Father Desbois's findings.
With time and experience, we’ve found that the reports to Berlin were encoded under the cover of an innocent daily meteorological forecast : The number of clouds stood for the number of graves and the amount of rain indicated the number of victims.

- Father Desbois
http://www.targumshlishi.org/fatherdesb ... rticle.pdf
How could anyone be so heartless as to ridicule that finding.
If one is a paranoid loonatic who believes, in predictable denier idiotspeak, that DesBois is a toady for the Yid conspiracy, then, of course, this doesn't square with the denier world view. Deniers are generally robotic thinkers who would deny the very existance of code words and euphemism. Nazis only used concrete language except when they used ausrotton which never meant killing, but always meant deportation.

How would an armchair crank like BRoi have any idea about the veracity of DesBois assertion about code used in Nazi communication about genocide?

I believe that we normal, reasonably critical and astute folks, are not repulsed by the idiotic illogicality of Holo-denial. We are not offended by unimaginative regurgitation of paranoid memes about Yids, or the crack-pot reinvention of the Nazis as "good guys."

It is the denier smugness that is repulsive and infected. Ironically, that is what keeps us engaged with losers like BRoi and been-there, whose ideas and theories aren't worth a pinch of rat shit. We stay here debating with idiots, not because they are idiots and an easy target, but because they are deluded in their self worth, and pumped with arrogance. That is the only reason to waste time on this forum, to erase the smugness from these ignorant fools.

Unfortunately, it is a lost cause. One can debunk BRoi for months on end, but no one will ever convince him that he hasn't got the truth in the palm of his hand.

Joe Future

Post by Joe Future »

Been-there, I am somewhat surprised at your "pillock" comment, please do not indulge yourself in ad hominem attacks against other posters. Alternatively, you may report yourself to the complaints section ;-)

Bernard, please don't push the boat out too far, I hear DC is flexing his muscles for another bout of stiffer sentencing and I do not want you to be caught in the next round-up.
That's not a semi colon, that's a colon!