How could 'THE Holocaust' not be true?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
theblackrabbitofinlé

Re: How could 'THE Holocaust' not be true?

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé »

Cerdic wrote:Did you intend to quote me instead of SM?

The text I quoted referred to Central-Eastern Europe.

If you added up all the Jews in Poland, Galicia (Ukraine), Lithuania, Siberia, Palestine and Turkey back then it would be close to 6m.
Nah, I meant to quote SM.

Sorry, can you link to:
I can't see it on the thread.
We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.
- Defence counsel, Dachau trial, 7 August 1947

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Statistical Mechanic

Post by Statistical Mechanic »

theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:What deniers don't mention is that approximately 6,000,000 was the number of Jews who lived in Eastern Europe. Taking that into account, there is nothing sinister about repeated references to 6m East European Jews before the war.
. . . Excuse me? I didn't write this.
"the Germans had ample justifiable cause to oppose a minority within their society who worked AGAINST their county's interests" -- been-there, 24 April 2014

Statistical Mechanic

Post by Statistical Mechanic »

Cerdic wrote:Did you intend to quote me instead of SM?

If you added up all the Jews in Poland, Galicia (Ukraine), Lithuania, Siberia, Palestine and Turkey back then it would be close to 6m.
Nah, I meant to quote SM. . . .
But why, since you quoted me as writing something I didn't write?
"the Germans had ample justifiable cause to oppose a minority within their society who worked AGAINST their county's interests" -- been-there, 24 April 2014

theblackrabbitofinlé

Yes, I've confused the issue there. I must have "Quoted" this post: http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=42720#p42720 And deleted half the text.

But now that's all cleared up. I hope Cerdic will back up her claim about the Jewish population of here, there, or wherever, adding up to 6,000,000.
We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.

Cerdic

Post by Cerdic »

These are the approx 1933 figures

I'll leave the maths to you.
„(...) Wenn wir irgendetwas beim Nationalsozialismus anerkennen, dann ist es die Anerkennung, daß ihm zum ersten Mal in der deutschen Politik die restlose Mobilisierung der menschlichen Dummheit gelungen ist.“ Kurt Schumacher 23. Februar 1932

theblackrabbitofinlé

con·tem·po·rar·y [kuhn-tem-puh-rer-ee]
adjective

1. existing, occurring, or living at the same time; belonging to the same time: Newton's discovery of the calculus was contemporary with that of Leibniz.
2. of about the same age or date: a Georgian table with a contemporary wig stand.
3.of the present time; modern: a lecture on the contemporary novel.

noun, plural con·tem·po·rar·ies.
4. a person belonging to the same time or period with another or others.
5. a person of the same age as another.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/contemporary

theblackrabbitofinlé

Cerdic wrote:Now it's the classic "6,000,000 was mentioned before/6,000,000 was Talmudic in origin" crap,
You're clearly unfamiliar with the aggadic tale of the sacrificial lambs at the time of the Ḥurban, and the Merkabahic claims of X amount of gates on the purple earth.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger »

What you have found fits in with the history of the Jews going back a very long time.
In any of those examples that YOU presented were they referred to as "...solutions to the Jewish Question"?

Cerdic

Post by Cerdic »

„(...) Wenn wir irgendetwas beim Nationalsozialismus anerkennen, dann ist es die Anerkennung, daß ihm zum ersten Mal in der deutschen Politik die restlose Mobilisierung der menschlichen Dummheit gelungen ist.“ Kurt Schumacher 23. Februar 1932

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger »

Statistical Mechanic wrote:What deniers don't mention is that approximately 6,000,000 was the number of Jews who lived in Eastern Europe. Taking that into account, there is nothing sinister about repeated references to 6m East European Jews before the war.
Since when has Palestine, Siberia and Turkey been in Eastern Europe?

The Galveston Daily News, April 4th, 1919, page 3

The approximate population of Jews in the Czarist Empire was approx 6,000,000, according to a study published in 1880. But consider yourself formally invited to cite some contemporary sources which back up the HBB that "approximately 6,000,000 was the number of Jews who lived in Eastern Europe."
It was a scam then and it is a scam today. All charities are scams.