Gaschamberhoax.com

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: Gaschamberhoax.com

Post by been-there »

Nessie wrote: I pity you for not being able to see the difference between an SS camp guard and a sonderkommando.
Strawman. I never claimed there was no difference. Strike one.
Nessie wrote:So Arad is a big fat liar, but Hunt is only a little one, so Hunt is OK and Arad is not. I think it is the case that you support the liar whose argument you agree with. You are more inclined to forgive the one you support, whilst criticising others for doing exactly the same.
Some people are held to a higher standard. Just as a judge will be punished more severely for the same offence than a homeless hobo. We as a society have higher expectations of someone whose livelihood is based on convicting and punishing criminals.
But you know this.

Hunt has admitted problems that requires medication.
Arad has not. He is also considered an expert historian of many years.

And if you insist that Arad's lying — about murdering people (his own murders) and lying by alleging murders where they didn't occur — is equal to Hunt's courtroom appeal for clemency then this discussion really is futile.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

been-there wrote:
Nessie wrote: I pity you for not being able to see the difference between an SS camp guard and a sonderkommando.
Strawman. I never claimed there was no difference. Strike one.
Good, so now you will understand why guards were punished but sonderkommandos not from that thread.
Nessie wrote:So Arad is a big fat liar, but Hunt is only a little one, so Hunt is OK and Arad is not. I think it is the case that you support the liar whose argument you agree with. You are more inclined to forgive the one you support, whilst criticising others for doing exactly the same.
Some people are held to a higher standard. Just as a judge will be punished more severely for the same offence than a homeless hobo. We as a society have higher expectations of someone whose livelihood is based on convicting and punishing criminals.
But you know this.

Hunt has admitted problems that requires medication.
Arad has not. He is also considered an expert historian of many years.

And if you insist that Arad's lying — about murdering people (his own murders) and lying by alleging murders where they didn't occur — is equal to Hunt's courtroom appeal for clemency then this discussion really is futile.
I have not said their lies are equivalent. Strawman, strike two!
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Nessie wrote:
So lying in court to avoid a prison sentence does not result in condemnation. But a one liner e-mail which is ambiguous does.
Who is saying that Arad lied giving his absolutist position in an e-mail one-liner? It seems to me that Arad believes his own bullshit on the "Pure Extermination Camps."

As far as Hunt lying in court that he is not an anti-Semite or a Holocaust Denier--whatever these labels mean--his lying hasn't been established yet either. I'm sure that he was acting on the advice of his attorney in any case. I don't see him Bearing False Witness here though unless one believes that Mr. Hunt really did try to hurt Mr. Wiesel.

Also, I thought that we were agreed that discussing the pharmacoes of fellow RODOH posters was out of bounds. Otherwise, this has to be be pretty relevant to an actual argument, I think, like Elie Wiesel seen hovering in a flying-saucer or something. Or barber poles in lieu of murder-showers. Another Festivus Miracle!

:?

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Ante Semitić
The Connoisseur

Post by Ante Semitić »

Nessie wrote:Or did he change his views only at the point he spoke to the court? Is that credible?
You never know, it is possible. Right? But in either way at the end of the day I believe Eric just tried to save himself against a very long jail term. You may believe that what he did was wrong, but remember: you are worse. Far worse, IMO.

You defend every damned j*wish liar there is, but cannot even see why Eric had no choice but to tell a fib to the court. It is not like he is trying to demonise an entire people, he just wants the truth (or what he believes to be the truth) to come out. His way of going about it in the case of Wiesel (whilst extremely humorous) was not the best one, to be sure. But at least he did something.
Tactical sperm incoming! Run this way or die.
Sponsored by ‘Hackenholt Racing Engines’.
Live Young Or Die Trying
Ich bin was ich bin. Und das gedenke ich zu bleiben.

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen »

I know what one of those labels means. It means not liking Jews. Actively disliking them and making damaging statements against Jews. Like Goebbels, like Streicher. So there is no need for "whatever that means," is there?

I think EH lying about that has been more than established. I can see why he would want to get himself off the hook by making promises to the court his subsequent actions show he had no intentions of keeping to.

I think EH was pulled out of an elevator by Hunt, Mr Smith. I don't know how you would feel about being pulled out of an elevator by your elbow. Maybe for revs that sort of thing goes with the territory too. I imagine if you'd been in concentration camps, you might be understandably distressed.

Clearly generic thinks its humorous to do that because apparently, at least EH did something. But the action is dubious (to say the least) to me.

No generic, he doesn't defend every damned Jewish liar there is. Please demonstrate how this is the case with Nessie as I've missed that part and find it less than helpful that you are making these accusations. Every liar. There is.

Scott what is it that Revisionism wants really? I know Nick posted the question over at SSF and Cerdic has mirrored it here but have you seen the thread? I wondered why Revisionists there wont say what they want. It's not just that they want to push forward Anti Semitic agendas, is it? You clearly seem to want to not be called a denier but a Revisionist and that's something but what else is it that you want?
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

Ante Semitić
The Connoisseur

Post by Ante Semitić »

Just ask him about some random ‘eyewitness’ to alleged ‘gas chambers’ and he will be all over that filth, defending their lies with the flimsiest excuses such as that they must all be so incredibly traumatised that they cannot help but telling lies. PTSD. But the most classic one (also for your hobby historian RM) is that whenever they get caught out in an absurd lie that does not tow the new holocaust line, they must all be mistaken. They never lied, none of them. I mean...they are j*ws, and they would never lie. Those angels!
Live Young Or Die Trying

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

I have said that Arad's one line e-mail does not appear to be a lie. It is a simplistic response to a simplistic question. There is also the chance he was just not thinking of the few who were selected to go elsewhere or work there and so survived.

Hunt's court statement is a lie as he has gone straight back to denial of the Holocaust. There is good reason to believe he only said what he said to reduce his sentence.

As for lying I am sure there are/were Jewish lies about the Nazis and Nazi lies about the Jews. There were also witnesses to the events referred to the Holocaust who made genuine mistakes, both Jew and Nazi.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Nessie wrote:I have not said their lies are equivalent. Strawman, strike two!
Hunh?! :roll:
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Ante Semitić
The Connoisseur

Post by Ante Semitić »

Genuine mistakes...you have to smile at it. :roll:
Live Young Or Die Trying

Bernard

Post by Bernard »

Scott Smith Wrote:
But I am not facing prison either, nor having been in jail for months or years waiting for my day in court over having touched Elie Wiesel on the sleeve in an elevator and scaring him.
So you were there Scott, and witnessed Hunt "touching Weisel on the sleeve," or are you privvy to religious visions were the truth comes via celestial endprsement? Or are you one of these denier nitwits who believes that your own unedited fantasies are the foundation upon which reality is constructed? Or are you simply full of shit? How do you know what happened? Hunt was charged with "dragging Elie Wiesel from an elevator." Its a good thing that there was a witness present like Scott, to set the record straight.