Gaschamberhoax.com

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Bernard
Posts: 3462
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:51 pm
Contact:

Re: Gaschamberhoax.com

Post by Bernard »

Scott wrote:
Bernard wrote:
But why would even revisionist morons accept Hunt as a credible source? Do you nitwits fail to recall that Eric Hunt said this to the court after assaulting a 78 year old man

"I had been sucked into anti-Semitic conspiracy theories on the Internet... I do not deny the Holocaust. I am not Nazi, racist, white supremacist or anti-Semite. I have tremendous remorse for scaring you... I don't believe any of that garbage now that I'm taking my medication." - Eric Hunt
Unless this is just pure ad hominen, the above really needs to be sourced.

I don't doubt that in Elie Wiesel's version of events he barely survived the Holocaust "all over again" of barely being touched on the sleeve.

:)
Why don't you ask Eric Hunt what he said to the court? The quote came right out of Eric Hunt's mouth and is a matter of public record printed in Newspapers across the planet. It has nothing to do with anything Wiesel said. How is a quote from Hunt, published in public media an ad hominem, Scott? You are absolutely full of shit, here.


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8981
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Gaschamberhoax.com

Post by been-there »

Bernard wrote: Where does your quote about Arad come from?
Some of it from here:
Image
Information on suspicions against Yizthak Arad.
10/09/2007

---------------------
Prosecutor General’s Office of the Republic of Lithuania confirms that a request for legal assistance was sent to the Ministry of Justice of Israel in June 2007 regarding execution of pre-trial investigation acts in respect of Yizthak Arad,
i.e. it was requested to serve upon the said person the notification of suspicion in respect of criminal acts regarded as crimes against humanity in respect of Lithuanian residents
- murder of civilians,
- murder of prisoners of war,
- murder of Lithuanian partisans
which were allegedly committed during the service of the said person in the Soviet NKVD in the years of World War II in Nazi occupied Lithuania and the post-war years
.
It was also requested to question the said person regarding circumstances indicated in the notification of suspicion.

...Please note that surrender of Yizthak Arad to Lithuania was not requested, he is not accused. He is only suspected of having allegedly committed the said criminal acts. The prosecutors have not addressed a court regarding an arrest order of the said person, therefore, he would not be arrested or detained if he came to our country to testify. Regarding the fact that sufficient factual data has been collected which allow assuming that a criminal act was committed, further to the requirements of criminal procedure Mr. Y. Arad is requested to present his attitude in respect of the suspicions against him and answer related questions.
See. Only a request to answer questions. If he had been innocent why not go? But he never went. Israel officially refused to co-operate. So much for Israeli and Jewish justice against people suspected of murder during WW2.
A probe launched in May 2006 showed that Arad, who was a member of the Soviet NKVD secret service, may have been involved in the killing of Lithuanian resistance figures at the end of World War II. The 81-year-old Arad, who served as the director of Yad Vashem, Israel’s Holocaust Remembrance Authority for 21 years, rejected the allegations in an interview to Poland’s Rzeczpospolita newspaper.
Lithaunian-born Arad, who was active in the underground movement before joining the Soviet partisans to fight the Germans, has rebuffed suggestions that he was guilty of the cold-blooded murder of civilians.
"I have never killed a civilian," he said.
"It could have happened during battle but I have never killed a civilian or a prisoner of war in cold blood."
Arad said the allegations could be part of a vendetta campaign as he had painstakingly listed atrocities committed by Lithuanian collaborators.
But Lithuanian prosecutor Valentukevicius said suspicions against Arad are based on his own memoirs and documents provided by the Lithuanian Genocide and Resistance Research Centre. History News network.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Cerdic
Posts: 1562
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:39 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Gaschamberhoax.com

Post by Cerdic »

We have already seen that Arad wrote in his Aktion Reinhard book that there were a handful of transports to western camps at the end of Treblinka's life. If he stated the opposite elsewhere, he is either forgetful (understandable for a man of his age) or he was not including these transports within the lifespan of the death camp (because it was at the very end, when extermination actions had wrapped up)
„(...) Wenn wir irgendetwas beim Nationalsozialismus anerkennen, dann ist es die Anerkennung, daß ihm zum ersten Mal in der deutschen Politik die restlose Mobilisierung der menschlichen Dummheit gelungen ist.“ Kurt Schumacher 23. Februar 1932

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8981
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Gaschamberhoax.com

Post by been-there »

Cerdic wrote:We have already seen that Arad wrote in his Aktion Reinhard book that there were a handful of transports to western camps at the end of Treblinka's life. If he stated the opposite elsewhere, he is either forgetful (understandable for a man of his age) or he was not including these transports within the lifespan of the death camp (because it was at the very end, when extermination actions had wrapped up)
Or, (like Zelda Gordon, Kitty Hart, Irene Zisblatt, Lily Meier, and many others) out of sheer chutzpah and notions of ethnic superiority and invincibility, he has become self-deceived into believing his own people's lies and is helping increase and perpetuate those lies to extreme lengths as he knows it is punishable by society if they are challenged or contested. This time he went too far.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28191
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Gaschamberhoax.com

Post by Nessie »

Scott wrote:
Bernard wrote:
But why would even revisionist morons accept Hunt as a credible source? Do you nitwits fail to recall that Eric Hunt said this to the court after assaulting a 78 year old man

"I had been sucked into anti-Semitic conspiracy theories on the Internet... I do not deny the Holocaust. I am not Nazi, racist, white supremacist or anti-Semite. I have tremendous remorse for scaring you... I don't believe any of that garbage now that I'm taking my medication." - Eric Hunt
Unless this is just pure ad hominen, the above really needs to be sourced.

I don't doubt that in Elie Wiesel's version of events he barely survived the Holocaust "all over again" of barely being touched on the sleeve.

:)
http://my2bucks.com/2009/10/21/holocaus ... old-woman/

"At sentencing, Hunt apologized and said he had suffered a “severe mental breakdown. I had been sucked into anti-Semitic conspiracy theories on the Internet,” Hunt said in August 2008. “I don’t believe any of that garbage now that I’m taking my medication.”"


http://www.haaretz.com/news/man-convict ... r-1.252078

"During the sentencing, Hunt stood in his orange state-issued uniform to read a letter of apology to Wiesel, who was not at the hearing. In it, Hunt asked for forgiveness from the Nobel Peace Prize winner, saying he had been sucked into anti-Semitic conspiracy theories on the Internet but that he does not deny the Holocaust."


http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/M ... 525784.php

"I'm terribly sorry about what happened," Eric Hunt, 23, blurted out as the 78-year-old Wiesel was on the witness stand in San Francisco Superior Court at the defendant's preliminary hearing......Hunt told Wiesel in court that he was sorry both that he had scared him and that Wiesel had suffered during the Holocaust. Hunt also told Wiesel that his grandfather had fought the Nazis."



http://www.sfexaminer.com/sanfrancisco/ ... id=2144352

"“I do not deny the Holocaust,” Hunt told the court, reading quickly from a prepared statement. He also addressed Wiesel in the letter, saying: “I am not a Nazi, racist, white supremacist, or anti-semite [sic]. I have tremendous remorse for scaring you......

"“I had been sucked into anti-semitic [sic] conspiracy theories on the internet denying the occurance [sic] of the Holocaust.”....
“I want to explain why I wrote that racist rant. I don’t believe any of that garbage now that I’m taking my medication.”...
“I’m tremendously sorry my mental problems infringed on your life. I hope you can live a life free of being scared of strangers.”
- Eric Hunt, in an apology letter for his attack on Holocaust survivor Elie Wiesel""
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2304
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: Gaschamberhoax.com

Post by Scott »

Bernard wrote:
Scott wrote:
Bernard wrote:
But why would even revisionist morons accept Hunt as a credible source? Do you nitwits fail to recall that Eric Hunt said this to the court after assaulting a 78 year old man

"I had been sucked into anti-Semitic conspiracy theories on the Internet... I do not deny the Holocaust. I am not Nazi, racist, white supremacist or anti-Semite. I have tremendous remorse for scaring you... I don't believe any of that garbage now that I'm taking my medication." - Eric Hunt
Unless this is just pure ad hominen, the above really needs to be sourced.

I don't doubt that in Elie Wiesel's version of events he barely survived the Holocaust "all over again" of barely being touched on the sleeve.

:)
Why don't you ask Eric Hunt what he said to the court? The quote came right out of Eric Hunt's mouth and is a matter of public record printed in Newspapers across the planet. It has nothing to do with anything Wiesel said. How is a quote from Hunt, published in public media an ad hominem, Scott? You are absolutely full of shit, here.
That doesn't look like a citation to me. Nevermind, Nessie did it for you.

And, as I suspected, the sources provided only confirms that it leads off-topic and onto an ad hominem tangent--begging the age-old question essentially as to who is a Denier, and the propriety or lack thereof about what is really being Denied. Who but Lucifer's minions would doubt the Saints? Who but a nutcase would even have the Chutzpah?

So unless you do have something specific showing that Hunt faked Arad's e-mail maintaining his Reinhard(t) "Pure Extermination" Camps position--or did so because of some legal dispute Hunt had with the "professional Holocaust Survivor" and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Elie Wiesel, then Hunt's motives for doubting the Saints in the first place, and his ultimate veracity as a Doubter, can be discussed and disputed in another thread.

You've already made the point that Hunt's e-mail is not strong evidence for anything other than a strawman argument on Arad's alleged absolutism. Fine. Remember that the strength of the claims demands the proportional strength of evidence.

After studying Arad's book thoroughly, it doesn't seem any great stretch to me that Arad ultimately would want the evidence--including the folklore--cherrypicked in any way convenient for a fall-back "Pure Extermination" -ist position. But even if one disputes this in particular, how selective was a "Survivor evidence filter" used by Holohistorians in general? And how reliable is this evidence in reality?

Why is there no problem here when Believers ask the questions?

;)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

User avatar
Bernard
Posts: 3462
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:51 pm
Contact:

Re: Gaschamberhoax.com

Post by Bernard »

After studying Arad's book thoroughly, it doesn't seem any great stretch to me that Arad ultimately would want the evidence--including the folklore--cherrypicked in any way convenient for a fall-back "Pure Extermination" -ist position. But even if one disputes this in particular, how selective was a "Survivor evidence filter" used by Holohistorians in general? And how reliable is this evidence in reality?
:?: :?: :?:
Scott, you are a master of fluff, of the intellectual equivalent of styrofoam packaging filler. Is Arad missing any key witnesses? Which ones?
SS man Heinrich Fruchen who said
Gas chambers. There were no gas chambers in Treblinka, you must mean saunas.
Is that what pisses you off Scott? Arad left out all the witnesses that gave testimony that failed to support his twisted notion that Treblinka was a death camp, that shoved people into gas chambers and ....ugh....murdered them. He fucking cherrypicked the witnesses who said nasty shit about Treblinka. So Scott, the ball is in your court to list up the non-cherrypicked witnesses who told about the goodies of Treblinka. Not Hunt's witness, Zelda Gordon, who claimed thyat she was yanked out of a gas chamber and selected to be shipped post toasty to Majdanek. That isn't good. I would cherrypick that one out. So here we are about to have it.

Scott's ultimate list of all the Treblinka witnesses who got cherryrejected by Arad!!!!

This ought to be a yuck!

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28191
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Gaschamberhoax.com

Post by Nessie »

If we are to dismiss Arad over an alleged lie in an e-mail, should we not completely dismiss Hunt as he has been proven to be a liar from his court statements?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Ante Semitić
The Connoisseur
Posts: 2190
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:36 am
Location: In Da Komplex
Contact:

Re: Gaschamberhoax.com

Post by Ante Semitić »

Nessie wrote:If we are to dismiss Arad over an alleged lie in an e-mail, should we not completely dismiss Hunt as he has been proven to be a liar from his court statements?
How has he been proven a liar, in what way? Because he renounced his former views? I think Eric probably had no other choice than to say whatever he could to save his own ass. America has long prison sentences. And their prisons are prolly not very comfy. So I cannot blame him for it.

But you are supporting a liar and an alleged war criminal. Do you see a problem with that, Nessie? Do you like only some liars and some criminals? Perhaps if the liar and criminal is j*wish? Just genuinely curious, actually.
Tactical sperm incoming! Run this way or die.
Sponsored by ‘Hackenholt Racing Engines’.
Live Young Or Die Trying
Ich bin was ich bin. Und das gedenke ich zu bleiben.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8981
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Gaschamberhoax.com

Post by been-there »

Nessie wrote:If we are to dismiss Arad over an alleged lie in an e-mail, should we not completely dismiss Hunt as he has been proven to be a liar from his court statements?
The difference is that Arad is considered an expert in a subject that he has been exposed lying about. Hunt hasn't.
Arad has been exposed as a liar about being involved in war-crimes, crimes against humanity and murder. Hunt hasn't.
Arad has been caught in a lie that accuses others of war crimes and mass-murder for which people were brutally tortured and hanged. Hunt hasn't.
Its really an obvious question of scale.
What has Hunt been found gulty of lying about? Presumably you think he lied in court about renouncing his holocaust revisionist views? Is that it?

This isn't really about dismissing one person, Arad, over an email, as you suggested (strawman).
Its about a mammoth lie concerning the scale of an alleged but unproven planned systematic mass-murder/genocide. Arad is just being exposed as one prominent, notable proponent of this topic which comes with mammoth blood-libel lies and deceit.

If you can not see or acknowledge the difference between that and what Eric said in court I pity you.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 17 guests