Gaschamberhoax.com

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Duke Umeroffen
Posts: 5785
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Gaschamberhoax.com

Post by Duke Umeroffen »

In reference to your last graphic. Nope not a bit of it . I think you're trying far too hard and deep down might be a very insecure man.

Anyway, loads and loads of graphics are a turn off unless they are dealt with in an exhaustive and an explanatory way like for example by our own dear Roberto. Then that's fine, this shallow material however merely reminds me of an annoying person I know on facebook and it takes focus away from the discussion.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Bernard
Posts: 3462
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:51 pm
Contact:

Re: Gaschamberhoax.com

Post by Bernard »

been-there wrote:
Q: Approximately how many Jews ever disembarked a train at Treblinka, then after a period of hours or days boarded another train and were sent further on, to other camps?
A: "Jews who arrived by train to Treblinka were sent in one direction - to the gas chambers. They never boarded other trains and sent to other camps." (7:45)
SUMMARY of Eric Hunt's question = "How many Jews were transited via Treblinka?"

SUMMARY of Arad's answer = "NONE. Not one. Jews never boarded other trains to other camps."

SUMMARY of 'true-believer' response =

Image
I don't know why I waste time responding to been-there's lies, distortions and self congratulatory platitudes. When one destroys been-there's logic and kindergarten comprehension, he ignores the winning argument and keeps perseveratively parroting his religious dogma like a wind up Grand Inquisitor Barbie doll. Pull the string and hear Barbie tell Ken tu quoque.

To refresh everyone's memory, I have already posted Arad's 1987 writing that documented Treblinka being a thoroughfare for Bialystok transports headed for Majdanek, Auschwitz and a childrens transport destined for Theriesenstadt (these children were subsequently diverted too Auschwitz and gassed). It should be noted by Stooges been-there, Rabbit and Hunt, that Treblinka had been decimated by a revolt two weeks prior to the Bialystok transports and that it was in the process of closing for business. Anyone with the brains equal to, or beyond, that of a horseshoe crab should assume that these later transports might fall outside of Arad's definition of the timeframe of "death camp Treblinka." After Aug 2, 1943, nothing that happened at Treblinka reflected on its essential history as the hub of Nazi genocide. If the Email is real, (which is overwhelmingly unlikely) it is clear that Arad is not speaking about the same Treblinka timeline as Hunt deceptively proposes.

But why would even revisionist morons accept Hunt as a credible source? Do you nitwits fail to recall that Eric Hunt said this to the court after assaulting a 78 year old man
"I had been sucked into anti-Semitic conspiracy theories on the Internet... I do not deny the Holocaust. I am not Nazi, racist, white supremacist or anti-Semite. I have tremendous remorse for scaring you... I don't believe any of that garbage now that I'm taking my medication." - Eric Hunt
How do we know when Eric Hunt is telling the truth and when he is manipulating? Is the Email real? Does it even matter?
Last edited by Bernard on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Duke Umeroffen
Posts: 5785
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Gaschamberhoax.com

Post by Duke Umeroffen »

Platitudes, that's the word I was looking for. Facebook is full of that drivel.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8973
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Gaschamberhoax.com

Post by been-there »

For Nessie: contradiction with little or no supporting evidence.

For Duke: responding to the tone
Image

For Bernard: name calling
Image

:)
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Joe Future
Posts: 591
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:17 am
Contact:

Re: Gaschamberhoax.com

Post by Joe Future »

Been-there, if you add to this thread ONE more of these annoying patronising graphics, I will ban you for 24 hours. This is not facebook, you are capable of communicating your ideas using your own words without resorting to drivel. If you were a youth I might understand it but to see this in a grown man is frankly astonishing. You are here to debate. If you want that ban, well you know what you have to do, now settle down please.

Thank you.

Gaschamberhoax.com...
That's not a semi colon, that's a colon!

User avatar
Bernard
Posts: 3462
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:51 pm
Contact:

Re: Gaschamberhoax.com

Post by Bernard »

been-there
For Bernard: name calling
Does this nitwit see that my contempt is accompannied by the observation, with an explicit example, that said nitwit fails to absorb the explicit point that trashes his simpleminded dogma? People treat been-there with contempt because, as JF pointed out, he uses trite graphics to inflict smarmy platitudes, and because he fails to understand or acknowledge the arguments that people make to discredit his position.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8973
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Gaschamberhoax.com

Post by been-there »

been-there wrote:Nessie: anyone who was transited via T2 Treblinka wasn't really in transit because they weren't really INSIDE the camp. They were outside at the train platform.

B-T: That is still being in transit at Treblinka! And anyway, ANYONE who got off a train here at T2 was inside the camp.

Nessie: That does not turn T2 into a transit camp. T2 was a death camp, er.... except for some people for whom it wasn't a death camp but were only in 'transit' here.
The phrasing of "except" does not confuse me.

B-T: Hmmmmm?

Image
I see my observations have been confirmed:
Nessie still has no evidence or references to support his claims while still continuing to contradict the obvious refutation of his argument.
Duke/Joe attacked the format/tone of my reply.
And Bernard resorted to name-calling. :)
Sorry guys. You've been busted.
Yitzhak Arad's clear and obvious ludicrous falsehood remains dodged.
Eric Hunt's devastating video-exposure of that falsehood is obfuscated by the above mentioned tactics.
So... Nice try, but no cigar.

Here is some detail on the liar you are justifying:
Yitzhak Arad (or Itzhak Rudnicki), 87 yrs old, (born November 11, 1926) is an Israeli historian, retired IDF brigadier general and a former Soviet partisan who has served as director of Yad Vashem (Israel's official memorial to WW2 Jewish victims of what is currently called the Holocaust) from 1972 to 1993.
It was revealed in the 2000s that he had served in the NKVD and from 2006, he was investigated for war crimes and crimes against humanity in Lithuania. The prosecution investigation had to be dropped after Israel refused to cooperate, citing "failure to collect sufficient data" as an excuse.

Aged 18 Arad joined with the Soviet partisans until the end of the war, fighting the Germans, taking part in blowing up trains and in ambushes around the Narocz Forest of Belarus. He belonged to a partisan unit which was part of the Voroshilov Brigade based in Narocz forest, involved in punitive missions against other partisan groups whom they considered as enemies. The Voroshilov brigade partisans were representing Soviet interests in the region and followed the NKVD directives in numerous "revenge" actions.

According to evidence in possession of the Lithuanian court system, Arad joined the NKVD at the end of 1944, and became active in combatting the anti-Communist Lithuanian underground. He participated in the NKVD destruction of Tigras brigade of the Lithuanian Liberation Army. In an interview Arad lied and said that he was not on the NKVD payroll. But this is contradicted by the documentary evidence presented by Rytas Narvydas from the Genocide and Resistance Research Center of Lithuania.
The NKVD was a law enforcement agency of the Soviet Union that directly executed the rule of power of the All Union Communist Party. It was closely associated with the Soviet secret police, which at times was part of the agency, and is known for its political repression during the era of Joseph Stalin.
The NKVD is best known for the activities of the Gulag and the Main Directorate for State Security (GUGB), the predecessor of the KGB). The NKVD conducted mass extrajudicial executions, ran the Gulag system of forced labor camps and suppressed underground resistance, and was also responsible for mass deportations of entire nationalities and Kulaks to unpopulated regions of the country. It was also tasked with protection of Soviet borders and espionage, which included political assassinations abroad, influencing foreign governments and enforcing Stalinist policy within communist movements in other countries.

A number of actions of the partisan units that Arad belonged to and that could be considered war crimes are described in a book written by Arad himself The partisan (1979), like shooting an Armia Krajowa officer (p. 162) and a Lithuanian policeman (p. 155) who had been taken as prisoners of war. Also the burning down of houses during a punitive action against a Lithuanian village that organized self-defence against partisans and which had been armed by Germans (p 158).

In June 2007, Lithuania asked Israel to question Arad for these alleged war crimes and crimes against humanity. He was accused of killing Lithuanian civilians and members of the anti-Soviet resistance movement in 1943-1944. Israel refused the request, and called it "nothing short of outrageous". Arad lied and denied the accusation, although they were based on Arad's own memoirs plus were confirmed with documents obtained from the Lithuanian Genocide and Resistance Research Center.

Image
Image
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28178
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Gaschamberhoax.com

Post by Nessie »

been-there wrote:
been-there wrote:Nessie: anyone who was transited via T2 Treblinka wasn't really in transit because they weren't really INSIDE the camp. They were outside at the train platform.

B-T: That is still being in transit at Treblinka! And anyway, ANYONE who got off a train here at T2 was inside the camp.

Nessie: That does not turn T2 into a transit camp. T2 was a death camp, er.... except for some people for whom it wasn't a death camp but were only in 'transit' here.
The phrasing of "except" does not confuse me.

B-T: Hmmmmm?

Image
I see my observations have been confirmed:
Nessie still has no evidence or references to support his claims while still continuing to contradict the obvious refutation of his argument.
Duke/Joe attacked the format/tone of my reply.
And Bernard resorted to name-calling. :)
Sorry guys. You've been busted.
Yitzhak Arad's clear and obvious ludicrous falsehood remains dodged.
Eric Hunt's devastating video-exposure of that falsehood is obfuscated by the above mentioned tactics.
So... Nice try, but no cigar.

Here is some detail on the liar you are justifying.......
I disagree with your claim TII is a transit camp because of a few selections which took place on arrival.

I am not justifying Arad. I am not prepared to condem him as a liar based on the one line response to an e-mail.

I do not bother with name calling as I find it childish and it spoils the debate.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Bernard
Posts: 3462
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:51 pm
Contact:

Re: Gaschamberhoax.com

Post by Bernard »

been-there wrote:
been-there wrote:Nessie: anyone who was transited via T2 Treblinka wasn't really in transit because they weren't really INSIDE the camp. They were outside at the train platform.

B-T: That is still being in transit at Treblinka! And anyway, ANYONE who got off a train here at T2 was inside the camp.

Nessie: That does not turn T2 into a transit camp. T2 was a death camp, er.... except for some people for whom it wasn't a death camp but were only in 'transit' here.
The phrasing of "except" does not confuse me.

B-T: Hmmmmm?

Image
I see my observations have been confirmed:
Nessie still has no evidence or references to support his claims while still continuing to contradict the obvious refutation of his argument.
Duke/Joe attacked the format/tone of my reply.
And Bernard resorted to name-calling. :)
Sorry guys. You've been busted.
Yitzhak Arad's clear and obvious ludicrous falsehood remains dodged.
Eric Hunt's devastating video-exposure of that falsehood is obfuscated by the above mentioned tactics.
So... Nice try, but no cigar.

Here is some detail on the liar you are justifying:
Yitzhak Arad (or Itzhak Rudnicki), 87 yrs old, (born November 11, 1926) is an Israeli historian, retired IDF brigadier general and a former Soviet partisan who has served as director of Yad Vashem (Israel's official memorial to WW2 Jewish victims of what is currently called the Holocaust) from 1972 to 1993.
It was revealed in the 2000s that he had served in the NKVD and from 2006, he was investigated for war crimes and crimes against humanity in Lithuania. The prosecution investigation had to be dropped after Israel refused to cooperate, citing "failure to collect sufficient data" as an excuse.

Aged 18 Arad joined with the Soviet partisans until the end of the war, fighting the Germans, taking part in blowing up trains and in ambushes around the Narocz Forest of Belarus. He belonged to a partisan unit which was part of the Voroshilov Brigade based in Narocz forest, involved in punitive missions against other partisan groups whom they considered as enemies. The Voroshilov brigade partisans were representing Soviet interests in the region and followed the NKVD directives in numerous "revenge" actions.

According to evidence in possession of the Lithuanian court system, Arad joined the NKVD at the end of 1944, and became active in combatting the anti-Communist Lithuanian underground. He participated in the NKVD destruction of Tigras brigade of the Lithuanian Liberation Army. In an interview Arad lied and said that he was not on the NKVD payroll. But this is contradicted by the documentary evidence presented by Rytas Narvydas from the Genocide and Resistance Research Center of Lithuania.
The NKVD was a law enforcement agency of the Soviet Union that directly executed the rule of power of the All Union Communist Party. It was closely associated with the Soviet secret police, which at times was part of the agency, and is known for its political repression during the era of Joseph Stalin.
The NKVD is best known for the activities of the Gulag and the Main Directorate for State Security (GUGB), the predecessor of the KGB). The NKVD conducted mass extrajudicial executions, ran the Gulag system of forced labor camps and suppressed underground resistance, and was also responsible for mass deportations of entire nationalities and Kulaks to unpopulated regions of the country. It was also tasked with protection of Soviet borders and espionage, which included political assassinations abroad, influencing foreign governments and enforcing Stalinist policy within communist movements in other countries.

A number of actions of the partisan units that Arad belonged to and that could be considered war crimes are described in a book written by Arad himself The partisan (1979), like shooting an Armia Krajowa officer (p. 162) and a Lithuanian policeman (p. 155) who had been taken as prisoners of war. Also the burning down of houses during a punitive action against a Lithuanian village that organized self-defence against partisans and which had been armed by Germans (p 158).

In June 2007, Lithuania asked Israel to question Arad for these alleged war crimes and crimes against humanity. He was accused of killing Lithuanian civilians and members of the anti-Soviet resistance movement in 1943-1944. Israel refused the request, and called it "nothing short of outrageous". Arad lied and denied the accusation, although they were based on Arad's own memoirs plus were confirmed with documents obtained from the Lithuanian Genocide and Resistance Research Center.

Image
Image
More unsubstantiated tripe from our resident wannabe Nazi. Where does your quote about Arad come from, David Duke? Its amazing how been-there will accept any sort of flimsy allegation with no evidence or effort to peek below the surface, if its suits his love of all things Nazi. BTW, I too, am getting sick of been-there's picture book crap. Do we need to waste cyberspace with 2 pictures of Arad? What is the fucking point

User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2303
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: Gaschamberhoax.com

Post by Scott »

Bernard wrote:
But why would even revisionist morons accept Hunt as a credible source? Do you nitwits fail to recall that Eric Hunt said this to the court after assaulting a 78 year old man

"I had been sucked into anti-Semitic conspiracy theories on the Internet... I do not deny the Holocaust. I am not Nazi, racist, white supremacist or anti-Semite. I have tremendous remorse for scaring you... I don't believe any of that garbage now that I'm taking my medication." - Eric Hunt
Unless this is just pure ad hominen, the above really needs to be sourced.

I don't doubt that in Elie Wiesel's version of events he barely survived the Holocaust "all over again" of barely being touched on the sleeve.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 12 guests