Gaschamberhoax.com

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Friedrich Paul Berg

Gaschamberhoax.com

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg »

This new website with its awesome video blows the Holocaust HOAX to kingdom come. Look at all those Treblinka "survivors" and pass the link around--to everyone in the world. It changes e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g !

When one looks at the testimonies with the help of today's technology, one can I think separate some important truths from the inevitable misinformation in those testimonies. Not everything the Jews claim is a lie. Some important truth gets through if one looks carefully as Eric has and as everyone else can also with this video.

Just how many "survivors" does Muehlenkamp need to convince himself that Treblinka was merely a "transit camp" and no extermination at all? The revisionists were right all along. The "holocaust" really is the greatest lie ever told. Jews owe the Germans mountains of money. The current German government should be overthrown for terrorizing and suppressing its own people.
http://gaschamberhoax.com
Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:15 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Cerdic

Post by Cerdic »

Never before seen evidence helps prove that Treblinka was a transit camp, far from the “Pure Extermination Camp” myth currently promoted by the Holocaust religion.
Wow! I don't have time to watch this documentary, but I invite you over to the resettlement thread to describe some of this "never before seen evidence". It isn't Zelda Gordon again, is it?
„(...) Wenn wir irgendetwas beim Nationalsozialismus anerkennen, dann ist es die Anerkennung, daß ihm zum ersten Mal in der deutschen Politik die restlose Mobilisierung der menschlichen Dummheit gelungen ist.“ Kurt Schumacher 23. Februar 1932

theblackrabbitofinlé

Re: Gaschamberhoax.com

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé »

A truly ground breaking video!

Hearty congratulations to Eric Hunt and they other guys involved in putting it together. I shudder at the thought of how much research has gone into making this, because I've have sat through quite a number of the USC Shoah survivor testimonies.

We look forward to knowledgeable anti-revisionists providing explanations for why the following people were transited through the pure extermination camp Treblinka:

Thaddeus Stabholz
Joseph Tekulsky
Henry Frankel
Moshe Zylberberg
Sam Kulawy ("hundreds in each car. Men, women and children" were shipped from Treblinka to Auschwitz)
Sol Siberzweig
Jacob Rozmaryn
Henry Robertson
Helen Schwartz
Adam Fryman
Michael Gerstman
Zelda Gordon
Leon Diskin
Allen Seder
Riva Kremer
Curt Parker
Vivian Chaikin
Linda Penn
Alexander Goldstein
Sol Liber
Eddie Bachner
David Silver

(not sure I got all the ones Eric has found and featured in his film)
We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.
- Defence counsel, Dachau trial, 7 August 1947

eschoocheschooch

Post by eschoocheschooch »

theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:A truly ground breaking video!

Hearty congratulations to Eric Hunt and they other guys involved in putting it together. I shudder at the thought of how much research has gone into making this, because I've have sat through quite a number of the USC Shoah survivor testimonies.

We look forward to knowledgeable anti-revisionists providing explanations for why the following people were transited through the pure extermination camp Treblinka:

Thaddeus Stabholz
Joseph Tekulsky
Henry Frankel
Moshe Zylberberg
Sam Kulawy ("hundreds in each car. Men, women and children" were shipped from Treblinka to Auschwitz)
Sol Siberzweig
Jacob Rozmaryn
Henry Robertson
Helen Schwartz
Adam Fryman
Michael Gerstman
Zelda Gordon
Leon Diskin
Allen Seder
Riva Kremer
Curt Parker
Vivian Chaikin
Linda Penn
Alexander Goldstein
Sol Liber
Eddie Bachner
David Silver

The only people that transited that camp according to records are the ss staff, the uprising escapees and the last workers sent to sobibor and then killed.
"I am on a mission from Judah to enlighten these illuminated types & lucifer told me he wants to bum them"

theblackrabbitofinlé

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé »

eschoocheschooch wrote:

Thaddeus Stabholz
Joseph Tekulsky
Henry Frankel
Moshe Zylberberg
Sol Siberzweig
Jacob Rozmaryn
Henry Robertson
Helen Schwartz
Adam Fryman
Michael Gerstman
Zelda Gordon
Leon Diskin
Allen Seder
Riva Kremer
Curt Parker
Vivian Chaikin
Linda Penn
Alexander Goldstein
Sol Liber
Eddie Bachner
David Silver

The only people that transited that camp according to records are the ss staff, the uprising escapees and the last workers sent to sobibor and then killed.
Which records would they be?

Perhaps you can explain why the above list of survivors were all transited through "death camp" Treblinka to, mostly, Majdanek.
We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.
- Defence counsel, Dachau trial, 7 August 1947

eschoocheschooch

theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:
eschoocheschooch wrote:

Thaddeus Stabholz
Joseph Tekulsky
Henry Frankel
Moshe Zylberberg
Sol Siberzweig
Jacob Rozmaryn
Henry Robertson
Helen Schwartz
Adam Fryman
Michael Gerstman
Zelda Gordon
Leon Diskin
Allen Seder
Riva Kremer
Curt Parker
Vivian Chaikin
Linda Penn
Alexander Goldstein
Sol Liber
Eddie Bachner
David Silver

Perhaps you can explain why the above list of survivors were all transited through "death camp" Treblinka to, mostly, Majdanek.
I am talking about people admitted into the Treblinka extermination complex, not the Treblinka labour camp.
"I am on a mission from Judah to enlighten these illuminated types & lucifer told me he wants to bum them"

eschoocheschooch

eschoocheschooch wrote:
theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:
eschoocheschooch wrote:

Thaddeus Stabholz
Joseph Tekulsky
Henry Frankel
Moshe Zylberberg
Sol Siberzweig
Jacob Rozmaryn
Henry Robertson
Helen Schwartz
Adam Fryman
Michael Gerstman
Zelda Gordon
Leon Diskin
Allen Seder
Riva Kremer
Curt Parker
Vivian Chaikin
Linda Penn
Alexander Goldstein
Sol Liber
Eddie Bachner
David Silver

I am talking about people admitted into the Treblinka extermination complex, not the Treblinka labour camp.
There is also the possibility that some were transferred from the extermination complex to the labour camp depending on what work they did. Would be an unlikely or very rare occurrence though.

eschoocheschooch

What do you mean by Treblinka ?

eschoocheschooch

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:This new website with its awesome video blows the Holocaust HOAX to kingdom come. Look at all those Treblinka "survivors" and pass the link around--to everyone in the world. It changes e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g !

Just how many "survivors" does Muehlenkamp need to convince himself that Treblinka was merely a "transit camp" and no extermination at all? The revisionists were right all along. The "holocaust" really is the greatest lie ever told. Jews owe the Germans mountains of money. The current German government should be overthrown for terrorizing and suppressing its own people.

http://gaschamberhoax.com

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything athttp://www.nazigassings.com

This is not a strong argument. It looks as though you are using misdirection by not mentioning the Treblinka Labour camp
Last edited by eschoocheschooch on Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg »

Eschoocheschooch is obviously here to gather information about all of us and NOT to contribute to any discussion at all. If he cared about truth or history, he would bite his tongue rather than tell more lies. The avatar he chose for himself is entirely appropriate.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com