The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Nessie

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:41 pm
Nessie wrote:
Yes, she likely exaggerated.
Gee, did she engage in "hyperbole", too? Did she maybe make a itty bitty "mistake"? How about we try, "The bitch was lying her arse off".
How about you explain why deniers think that witnesses exposed to a long term traumatic experience would give matter of fact, unemotional statements about what happened to them?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:59 pm
How about you explain why deniers think that witnesses exposed to a long term traumatic experience would give matter of fact, unemotional statements about what happened to them?
Never considered conning people to get some benefit would be a traumatic experience, short or long term.

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Indeed, Nessie claims that ALL so-called survivors were so traumatized that they couldn't tell the truth. Curious how victims of other traumatic experiences, the Bataan death march, the sinking of the USS Indianapolis, the survivors of Pol Pot's Khmer Rouge regime can all write coherent and truthful accounts of those experiences but the Jews? Nah, they were all traumatized into exaggerations, hyperbole and mistakes. Perhaps the kikes are just so emotive and dramatic that they can't help it. They're just constitutionally incapable of writing a true account of what happened to them at the hands of the eeevul Narzis.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Here a Jewish child of two Jews who had been interred in numerous concentration camps, narrates how even his parents were disgusted by the lies, exaggerations and absurdities of those Jews who invented deceitful, self-aggrandising stories and cashed in on the ‘holocaust’.

Erm... disgusted with people just like Eva Erben.

Only a gullible, stupid person or a deceitful, dishonest person would try to justify and conceal such obvious, lying absurdities by people such as Eva.

Only a stupid, gullible person or a deliberate deceiver would accept the lies and exaggerations in what this Jewish person described as the “shelves upon shelves” of “schlock” that is accepted in libraries, bookstores and even universities around the world as historical truth.

"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:51 pm
Indeed, Nessie claims that ALL so-called survivors were so traumatized that they couldn't tell the truth. Curious how victims of other traumatic experiences, the Bataan death march, the sinking of the USS Indianapolis, the survivors of Pol Pot's Khmer Rouge regime can all write coherent and truthful accounts of those experiences but the Jews? Nah, they were all traumatized into exaggerations, hyperbole and mistakes. Perhaps the kikes are just so emotive and dramatic that they can't help it. They're just constitutionally incapable of writing a true account of what happened to them at the hands of the eeevul Narzis.
I do not believe for one moment that you have read and studied all of those witness statements.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
I do not believe for one moment that you have read and studied all of those witness statements.
If that's the case, why don't you name a credible Jew author or witness that doesn't require your laundry list of "exaggerations", "hyperbole, etc.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:47 am
Nessie wrote:
If that's the case, why don't you name a credible Jew author or witness that doesn't require your laundry list of "exaggerations", "hyperbole, etc.
I have not read any Jewish Sonderkommando testimony that is unemotional, matter of fact and does not contain any likely hearsay, exaggerations, hyperbole, mistakes or estimations.

Unlike you, I am not surprised by that, since those people experienced prolonged trauma and when it came to giving evidence, they were having to admit to their own complicity in murder and they were experiencing the usual survivor guilt. Furthermore, they were having to prove their claims, which many doubted. That is why the Polish organised investigating Judges to interview the witnesses and even take them to the camps, they wanted to be certain they were telling the truth and that there was evidence.

I am also not surprised that the Nazi testimony is unemotional, more matter of fact and lacks many details. They had been acting under orders and believed what they had done was a good thing. When they knew they would be tried for what happened, they played down their roles and conveniently forgot a lot about what happened. They were far less forthcoming about what happened at the AR camps and in the A-B kremas.

Deniers have a very odd idea about witness evidence, which is clearly designed to conform to their bias about Jewish people.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

IOW you admit that there aren't any truthful witnesses to the events that your witnesses lied about. No electric Jew dunking tilt-a-whirl, no pedal powered brain bashers, no lethal masturbation machines, no steam/gas/vacuum chambers or magic Jew barbeques but we're supposed to believe such lies and fantasies. Nessie is engaging in wilful suspension of disbelief and demands that everyone else do so also. Peddle your fantasies down the street, Nessie.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:43 am
IOW you admit that there aren't any truthful witnesses to the events that your witnesses lied about. No electric Jew dunking tilt-a-whirl, no pedal powered brain bashers, no lethal masturbation machines, no steam/gas/vacuum chambers or magic Jew barbeques but we're supposed to believe such lies and fantasies. Nessie is engaging in wilful suspension of disbelief and demands that everyone else do so also. Peddle your fantasies down the street, Nessie.
IOW, I noted that the victim testimony is not surprisingly more emotive than the perpetrator testimony. I also note what is hearsay and what is eyewitness evidence and unlike you, I ignore hearsay because it is too unreliable. I also note what eyewitness evidence is corroborated.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Sell the German's pitiful coerced "confessions" down the street, Nessie.