The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8166
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:30 pm
Those findings are sufficient to corroborate the witnesses who say there were mass cremations at TII.
What is defined as a mass cremation? However, I am sure that several trainloads of dead people would suffice. This event has been reported by more than one witness; what does the poster Nessie think should have happened to these corpses :?: Should the bodies just have been dumped in the Bug river polluting it more than it was :?: Should the bodies have been taken to Majdanek for proper cremation, or would the practical option be to deal with them locally, with an attempt to cremate them on a make shift grill.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


Turnagain
Posts: 8820
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Prove that he was a fully paid up member of the Communist Party who never went against Soviet claims.
Prove that the little boy rode his tricycle to the moon.
Those findings are sufficient to corroborate the witnesses who say there were mass cremations at TII.
A half dozen unidentified bone shards aren't corroboration of jack squat.
When multiple witnesses corroborate that there were mass pyres and physical evidence is found, your biased and untrustworthy opinion on what is possible, is moot.
I don't care how many witnesses you have who claim a little boy rode his tricycle to the moon, it's still bullshit. Human cadavers are NOT flammable no matter how many kikes and coerced witnesses say that they are. What can't you understand about that?
Neither is blood flammable no matter what Rajchman and Czarny said. Such claims are bizarre beyond the realm of fiction yet here you are, claiming, "It happened therefore it was possible". It would be more believable if you were to claim that you invented a time machine and traveled back in time to Treblinka and watched the cadavers burning on the magic Jew barbeque.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29910
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:38 pm
Nessie wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:30 pm
Those findings are sufficient to corroborate the witnesses who say there were mass cremations at TII.
What is defined as a mass cremation? However, I am sure that several trainloads of dead people would suffice. This event has been reported by more than one witness; what does the poster Nessie think should have happened to these corpses :?: Should the bodies just have been dumped in the Bug river polluting it more than it was :?: Should the bodies have been taken to Majdanek for proper cremation, or would the practical option be to deal with them locally, with an attempt to cremate them on a make shift grill.
Polish railworkers and people who lived near to TII report cremations over many months. Since there was no crematorium built inside TII, how did the Nazis cremate the bodies?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29910
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:29 pm
Nessie wrote:
Prove that he was a fully paid up member of the Communist Party who never went against Soviet claims.
Prove that the little boy rode his tricycle to the moon.
It is physically impossible to ride a bike to the moon. I have checked information about Lukaszkiewicz online. You can do the same. Show me evidence he was a Communist who never went against Soviet claims about TII.
Those findings are sufficient to corroborate the witnesses who say there were mass cremations at TII.
A half dozen unidentified bone shards aren't corroboration of jack squat.
They corroborate claims of cremations.

Your double standard of a few thousand leave TII is proof that c850,000 left, but some cremains is not proof of anything, is noted.
When multiple witnesses corroborate that there were mass pyres and physical evidence is found, your biased and untrustworthy opinion on what is possible, is moot.
I don't care how many witnesses you have who claim a little boy rode his tricycle to the moon, it's still bullshit. Human cadavers are NOT flammable no matter how many kikes and coerced witnesses say that they are. What can't you understand about that?
Human fat is flammable. Human bodies will burn when enough heat is applied to them. You cannot dispute that.
Neither is blood flammable no matter what Rajchman and Czarny said. Such claims are bizarre beyond the realm of fiction yet here you are, claiming, "It happened therefore it was possible". It would be more believable if you were to claim that you invented a time machine and traveled back in time to Treblinka and watched the cadavers burning on the magic Jew barbeque.
There are multiple witnesses to cremations taking place and cremated remains found at the camp. How did the Nazis cremate corpses at TII?

Your use of logical fallacies to try and discredit witnesses is a fail.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9607
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by been-there »

Someone wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:35 pm
Polish railworkers and people who lived near to TII report cremations over many months. Since there was no crematorium built inside TII, how did the Nazis cremate the bodies?
May I ask people to try and keep on-topic. I see a danger to RODOH of every thread becoming filled with two posters going over the exact same ground in every post, on multiple threads, on-and-on, ad infinitum.

This topic thread is about eye-witness/lie-witness testimony.

The premise of this topic is that the vast majority of this eye-witness testimony does not withstand close scrutiny.
In some aspect it is either flawed, self-contradictory, unreliable, not-credible, defies the realms of physical possibility and in a great many cases is almost certainly fabricated/invented wholesale.

For example, if anyone disagrees with this premise and genuinely wants to contribute to this topic and to the pool of knowledge about it, then provide the witness testimony of these “Polish railworkers and people who lived near to TII”.

Post exactly what they said on “cremations”.
Demonstrate how and why it is credible testimony.
And give a verifiable reference for who said it, who to, who recorded it for posterity and give a source for this testimony.

Then people visiting RODOH can READ and/or PARTAKE in an informed, logical, reasonable, genuine discussion of the actual facts and statements.
Erm... if that is what is wanted.

And if it is not wanted, why are you here?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Turnagain
Posts: 8820
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Your use of logical fallacies to try and discredit witnesses is a fail.
Human cadavers aren't flammable. That's not a logical fallacy it's a fact. No matter how many strawmen you set up or how much you weasel dodge and lie, human bodies CANNOT be thrown in a pile, set on fire and left to cremate themselves. It takes an energy input and lots of it to cremate a human body. Perhaps in some other universe humans are flammable but not in this one. Your magic Jew barbeque as described by your eyewitnesses won't work. Finito. End of story.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29910
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Nessie »

been-there wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:53 pm
Someone wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:35 pm
Polish railworkers and people who lived near to TII report cremations over many months. Since there was no crematorium built inside TII, how did the Nazis cremate the bodies?
May I ask people to try and keep on-topic. I see a danger to RODOH of every thread becoming filled with two posters going over the exact same ground in every post, on multiple threads, on-and-on, ad infinitum.

This topic thread is about eye-witness/lie-witness testimony.
Which is what we are discussing.
The premise of this topic is that the vast majority of this eye-witness testimony does not withstand close scrutiny.
In some aspect it is either flawed, self-contradictory, unreliable, not-credible, defies the realms of physical possibility and in a great many cases is almost certainly fabricated/invented wholesale.
You claim the pyres as described would not work. I am explaining how they worked.
For example, if anyone disagrees with this premise and genuinely wants to contribute to this topic and to the pool of knowledge about it, then provide the witness testimony of these “Polish railworkers and people who lived near to TII”.

Post exactly what they said on “cremations”.
Demonstrate how and why it is credible testimony.
And give a verifiable reference for who said it, who to, who recorded it for posterity and give a source for this testimony.

Then people visiting RODOH can READ and/or PARTAKE in an informed, logical, reasonable, genuine discussion of the actual facts and statements.
Erm... if that is what is wanted.

And if it is not wanted, why are you here?
Some of the statements here;

https://www.zapisyterroru.pl/dlibra/pub ... 2YgN3A7N2Q

Józef Pogorzelski (rail worker) - "At first, as I heard, the corpses of the victims were buried in pits; later, they started to be cremated (I cannot determine the date, from when). The cremation lasted all the time and continued for some time after the uprising in the camp (if I am not mistaken in August 1943), during which part of the camp was destroyed."

https://www.zapisyterroru.pl/dlibra/pub ... 2YgN3A7N2Q


Marian Łopuszyński (local resident) - "In July 1940 I leased a gravel mine located near the Treblinka camps. In the spring of 1942 the German authorities took over the gravel mine, removing me as a lessee. Despite this, I often visited the gravel pit as a representative of construction companies from Warsaw, for which I delivered gravel. .... On my way to the gravel pit I had to walk alongside the extermination camp .... Initially, the corpses of the victims were buried in pits dug by Bagier diggers. Later, the corpses started to be cremated and this cremation continued throughout 1943."

https://www.zapisyterroru.pl/dlibra/pub ... MW1kOzFsdg

Lucjan Puchała (railworker) - "As for the cremation of corpses, it already started in the autumn of 1942. From winter onwards, it seems after Himmler’s inspection, the wholesale cremation of corpses started and – as I heard – Himmler issued an order which specified that the gold teeth of the victims were to be extracted."

Those reports of months of cremations are backed up by those who worked inside TII and the physical evidence found in 1945, of a large area of at least 2 hectares of ground containing cremated remains, at one point to a depth of 7m.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9607
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by been-there »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:05 pm
been-there wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:53 pm
Someone wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:35 pm
Polish railworkers and people who lived near to TII report cremations over many months. Since there was no crematorium built inside TII, how did the Nazis cremate the bodies?
May I ask people to try and keep on-topic. I see a danger to RODOH of every thread becoming filled with two posters going over the exact same ground in every post, on multiple threads, on-and-on, ad infinitum.

This topic thread is about eye-witness/lie-witness testimony.

The premise of this topic is that the vast majority of this eye-witness testimony does not withstand close scrutiny.
In some aspect it is either flawed, self-contradictory, unreliable, not-credible, defies the realms of physical possibility and in a great many cases is almost certainly fabricated/invented wholesale.

For example, if anyone disagrees with this premise and genuinely wants to contribute to this topic and to the pool of knowledge about it, then provide the witness testimony of these “Polish railworkers and people who lived near to TII”.

Post exactly what they said on “cremations”.
Demonstrate how and why it is credible testimony.
And give a verifiable reference for
who said it,
who to,
who recorded it for posterity
and give a source for this testimony.


Then people visiting RODOH can READ and/or PARTAKE in an informed, logical, reasonable, genuine discussion of the actual facts and statements.
Erm... if that is what is wanted.

And if it is not wanted, why are you here?
Some of the statements here;

https://www.zapisyterroru.pl/dlibra/pub ... 2YgN3A7N2Q

Józef Pogorzelski (rail worker) - "At first, as I heard, the corpses of the victims were buried in pits; later, they started to be cremated (I cannot determine the date, from when). The cremation lasted all the time and continued for some time after the uprising in the camp (if I am not mistaken in August 1943), during which part of the camp was destroyed."

https://www.zapisyterroru.pl/dlibra/pub ... 2YgN3A7N2Q


Marian Łopuszyński (local resident) - "In July 1940 I leased a gravel mine located near the Treblinka camps. In the spring of 1942 the German authorities took over the gravel mine, removing me as a lessee. Despite this, I often visited the gravel pit as a representative of construction companies from Warsaw, for which I delivered gravel. .... On my way to the gravel pit I had to walk alongside the extermination camp .... Initially, the corpses of the victims were buried in pits dug by Bagier diggers. Later, the corpses started to be cremated and this cremation continued throughout 1943."

https://www.zapisyterroru.pl/dlibra/pub ... MW1kOzFsdg

Lucjan Puchała (railworker) - "As for the cremation of corpses, it already started in the autumn of 1942. From winter onwards, it seems after Himmler’s inspection, the wholesale cremation of corpses started and – as I heard – Himmler issued an order which specified that the gold teeth of the victims were to be extracted."

Those reports of months of cremations are backed up by those who worked inside TII and the physical evidence found in 1945, of a large area of at least 2 hectares of ground containing cremated remains, at one point to a depth of 7m.
You haven’t understood.
Or are DELIBERATELY avoiding what I said is required for a GENUINE informed, logical, reasonable, genuine discussion of the actual facts and statements. :roll:
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8166
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:36 pm
I get you have no idea about how to do research, since most of what you do is plagiarise, copy and paste and post images, so that will have all gone way above your head.
This poster thinks that research is to repeat a mantra. Like a Tibetan prayer wheel the constant repetition must make it come true.
Image

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29910
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The 'Achilles heel' of 'THE holocaust' - witnesses!

Post by Nessie »

How about one of you guys show me, with witness testimony about mass departures from the AR camps.

Post exactly what they said on the mass transports.
Demonstrate how and why it is credible testimony.
Then give a verifiable reference and source the testimony and
1 - who said it,
2 - who to,
3 - who recorded it for posterity.

You will have no problem finding witnesses, since according to you lot, by the end of 1942, there had been c1.274 million people leaving the AR camps for other camps and ghettos.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests