samuel Untermeyer - origins of a myth, call for a war!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Sasquatch

Re: samuel Untermeyer - origins of a myth, call for a war!

Post by Sasquatch »

been-there wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:57 pm
Hitler did invade Poland. But he did that only after they refused a corridor to East Prussia, refused a plebiscite on Danzig (now Gdansk) and were massacring and persecuting the ethic Germans in former German territory ceded to Poland as a punishment in the Treaty of Versailles after WW1.
What massacres and persecutions?
"Pain and suffering are always inevitable for a large intelligence and a deep heart. The really great men must, I think, have great sadness on earth." - Fyodor Dostoevsky

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Sasquatch wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:32 pm
been-there wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:57 pm
Hitler did invade Poland. But he did that only after they refused a corridor to East Prussia, refused a plebiscite on Danzig (now Gdansk) and were massacring and persecuting the ethic Germans in former German territory ceded to Poland as a punishment in the Treaty of Versailles after WW1.
What massacres and persecutions?
Will you acknowledge that the history you have been taught is deceitful if I provide evidence of which massacres and persecution?

If you will, then its worth my while assisting you in gaining a better, fairer, more accurate understanding.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch »

been-there wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:36 am
Will you acknowledge that the history you have been taught is deceitful if I provide evidence of which massacres and persecution?

If you will, then its worth my while assisting you in gaining a better, fairer, more accurate understanding.
I await your evidence.
"Pain and suffering are always inevitable for a large intelligence and a deep heart. The really great men must, I think, have great sadness on earth." - Fyodor Dostoevsky

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Sasquatch wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:40 pm
been-there wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:36 am

I await your evidence.
You again dodged my question to you.

Here it is again: Will you acknowledge that the history you have been taught is deceitful if I provide evidence of massacres and persecution by Poles of ethnic Germans living in Poland? Its a simple question. Why have you avoided answering it?
-- Anonymous

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

been-there wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:05 pm
Here it is again: Will you acknowledge that the history you have been taught is deceitful if I provide evidence of massacres and persecution by Poles of ethnic Germans living in Poland? Its a simple question. Why have you avoided answering it?
The impression I get when reading this persons post BT is that it straight from an old history book to present the war in the way that demonizes the Germans and makes the allies look good. All of his syntax, wording seems totally biased as though he has a closed mind. I also get the feeling he is going the same way as the Lochness dude.

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch »

been-there wrote:

Of course, I believe in facts.

I await your evidence.

Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch »

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:12 pm
The impression I get when reading this persons post BT is that it straight from an old history book to present the war in the way that demonizes the Germans and makes the allies look good. All of his syntax, wording seems totally biased as though he has a closed mind. I also get the feeling he is going the same way as the Lochness dude.
When have I ever said that the Germans were bad and the Allies were good?

I am neither biased nor close-minded. However, I do like to believe in facts that are verified and not propaganda.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Sasquatch wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:10 pm
been-there wrote:

Of course, I believe in facts.

I await your evidence.
You either haven't understood the question (stupid), or have again dodged it (dishonest).
-- Anonymous

Sasquatch

Post by Sasquatch »

Stop playing games and provide evidence for your claim.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Anyway... Getting this back on topic after a trollish deviation and obfuscation.

This topic thread is concerned with analysing the truth and accuracy of the claim that a clique of people — unified by their self-identification of belonging to an abstract, worldwide, pan-national elite — were the principle orchestrators of WW2.

Hitler and Churchill — as well as others before them — referred to this group as 'international Jewry' or 'world Jewry'.

Members of this worldwide group of Jews have also referred to themselves when speaking to each other as 'world Jewry'. But they do not like non-Jews referring to them as such, nor to having their activity analysed or investigated. And certainly not criticised.
They have made discussion of their activity a taboo topic. Anyone breaking the taboo is demonised as an anti-semite and compared to a simplified and demonised caricature from WW2 called 'a Nazi'. :ugeek:

Investigation and discussion of their involvement in causing WW2 is off limits. As are the reasons for the NSDAP's increasingly anti-semitic governmental attitude and measures against anyone of Jewish ancestry that were introduced in Germany in the middle to late 1930's. There WERE reasons for those measures, beyond the since enforced explanation that it was purely due to an irrational prejudice. But historians, documentary film-makers, newspapers and educators don't mention these reasons/explanations. In fact ALL people the world over are forbidden from mentioning the actual reasons.
Wilfried Heink wrote:Ernst Nolte, a German historian, who initiated the Historikerstreit (historians dispute) of the late 80s, devotes a whole chapter 'On Revisionism' (Chapter 6) in his debate with Francois Furet, a French historian, published as Fascism and Communism.

Prof Ernst Nolte wrote:“But doesn’t it follow that a historian whose research is focused on anti-Semitism is no more anti-Semitic than a historian who focuses on the American, English or French Revolutions is a revolutionary? One, like the other, is under the same obligation — to approach his subject with detachment, motivated by a desire for objectivity, in no instance content to express hostile remarks, however clear his own conclusions might be.”
Every historian researching German history should have this book on his desk. Looking at German history as presented, detachment or objectivity do not come to mind; it appears to be a collection of consensuses and personal interpretations, emotional nonsense, rather than facts.

https://revblog.codoh.com/2014/05/inter ... #more-2243
. . . . .

Adolf Hitler — Last will and testament:

“Es ist unwahr, dass ich oder irgendjemand anderer in Deutschland den Krieg im Jahre 1939 gewollt haben. Er wurde gewollt und angestiftet ausschliesslich von jenen internationalen Staatsmännern, die entweder jüdischer Herkunft waren oder für jüdische Interessen arbeiteten.

Es werden Jahrhunderte vergehen, aber aus den Ruinen unserer Städte und Kunstdenkmäler wird sich der Hass gegen das letzten Endes verantwortliche Volk immer wieder erneuern, dem wir das alles zu verdan ken haben: dem internationalen Judentum und seinen Helfern.

Ich habe noch drei Tage vor Ausbruch des deutsch-polnischen Krieges dem britischen Botschafter in Berlin eine Lösung der deutsch-polnischen Probleme vorgeschlagen — ähnlich der im Falle des Saargebietes unter internationaler Kontrolle. Auch dieses Angebot kann nicht weggeleugnet werden. Es wurde nur verworfen, weil die massgebenden Kreise der englischen Politik den Krieg wünschten, teils der erhofften Geschäfte wegen, teils getrieben durch eine, vom internationalen Judentum veranstaltete Propaganda”.
. . . . .

TRANSLATION:

“It is untrue that I or anyone else in Germany wanted war in 1939. It was wanted and provoked solely by international statesmen either of Jewish origin or working for Jewish interests.

I have made too many offers for the limitation and control of armaments, which posterity will not be cowardly enough always to disregard, for responsibility for the outbreak of this war to be placed on me.

Nor have I ever wished that, after the appalling First World War, there would ever be a second against either England or America. Centuries will go by, but from the ruins of our towns and monuments the hatred of those ultimately responsible will always grow anew against the people whom we have to thank for all this: international Jewry and its henchmen.

Only three days before the outbreak of the German-Polish war I proposed a solution of the German-Polish problem to the British Ambassador in Berlin — international control as in the case of the Saar. This offer, too, cannot be lied away. It was only rejected because the ruling clique in England wanted war, partly for commercial reasons and partly because it was influenced by the propaganda put out by international Jewry.”
-- Anonymous