Search found 7252 matches

by Turnagain
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:44 pm
Forum: Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate
Topic: Where did they go
Replies: 275
Views: 2722

Re: Where did they go

Nessie wrote: There is no evidence of any transports from TII to A-B. If there had been transports, there would have been evidence. The absence of evidence is evidence of absence. What the hell are you maundering about? The witness said that he and a trainload of men, women and children went to Ausc...
by Turnagain
Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:25 pm
Forum: Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate
Topic: Where did they go
Replies: 275
Views: 2722

Re: Where did they go

Nessie is getting desperate. He wrote: All you need to do is show that camp was big enough to be able to accommodate the people you claim were sent to it. So, for example, if you claimed 50,000 were sent too Budzyn, I would point out that it could only accommodate 3000. Witnesses stated that deporte...
by Turnagain
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:44 am
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: George Zimmerman found innocent
Replies: 1147
Views: 69279

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Werd, you're getting a little too far into tinfoil hat land for me. Are there corrupt cops around? Of course there are. Drugs, cash and corruption fit like a finger in a nostril. Are left wing/communist gov't functionaries involved? Without a doubt. Conservatives too? Obviously but claiming that it'...
by Turnagain
Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:19 am
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: George Zimmerman found innocent
Replies: 1147
Views: 69279

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Werd wrote: I'm going to take the work of Michael Ruppert, Brian Downing Quigg, Gary Webb, Tim White and Al Martin about intelligence agency drug dealing over you and your skepticism. Sorry. I said that I had no doubt that the CIA was involved in the dope game. I don't think that they're in cahoots ...
by Turnagain
Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:33 am
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: George Zimmerman found innocent
Replies: 1147
Views: 69279

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Werd wrote: And guess how many Jews sponsored that act? (((Emanuel Celler))) and (((Jacob Javits))) two New Yawk Jews were the prime movers behind the immigration reform act. They got Hart into so it wouldn't look like an all Jew affair. The availability of legal weapons to own does NOT refute how t...
by Turnagain
Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:19 am
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: George Zimmerman found innocent
Replies: 1147
Views: 69279

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Werd, you have your head up your arse. Back in the early 50's the nigger family was mostly intact. Bastardy rates for both niggers and White people were comparable. Then came LBJ and his plan to pay nigger women to have bastard brats. The gov't would pay them only if they weren't married and weren't...
by Turnagain
Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:31 am
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: George Zimmerman found innocent
Replies: 1147
Views: 69279

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Oh, OK, now I get it, Werd. Nigger behavior isn't Whitey's fault. It's the fault of Jews and the CIA. Got it. (Well, maybe not.)
by Turnagain
Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:54 pm
Forum: Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate
Topic: Where did they go
Replies: 275
Views: 2722

Re: Where did they go

Nessie wrote: ... as there is no link to the primary evidence of the original documents. Precisely. There is NO documentary evidence that the deportees were fed, clothed or sheltered. Why, then, do you demand that revisionists produce such documentary evidence? The witness and documentary evidence t...
by Turnagain
Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:57 pm
Forum: Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate
Topic: Where did they go
Replies: 275
Views: 2722

Re: Where did they go

Nessie wrote: That link tells you how many people were accommodated at Majdanek. That site provides NO documentation for any of it's claims. What can't you understand about that? Can you comprehend what a document is? You provide zero documents for your claims and then immediately demand hard copy w...
by Turnagain
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:40 pm
Forum: The Lounge
Topic: George Zimmerman found innocent
Replies: 1147
Views: 69279

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

b-t wrote: Well, look at that. You are misrepresenting my viewpoint yet AGAIN. Well, what the hell DID you mean by "defunding the police"? Your cartoon showed building gibsmedat housing for niggers amongst other items. Money would be taken from the police budget to finance such endeavors so did you ...